It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Promises "street war" in the US and Europe if attacked-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Ok, so even if there are say 200,000 iranians in the US right now, Im sure they are not at all battle ready.

There is a reason why so many Iranians live in France, the UK and the USA. These are the people with the wherewithal to escape the repressive Iranian police state / dictatorship et al. Most would celebrate the opportunity to return to Iran where they would not be persecuted.

Iran is not a nice place to live if you have an opinion.

Regards

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

You can google the same story and get it elsewhere. It's being reported all over the MSM.

So far I have only found it on either conspiracy sites or those with 'an agenda'. Also, it is just the same report gone viral. So it's credibility is largely dependent on the credibility of the original.
edit on 9-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ok, so even if there are say 200,000 iranians in the US right now,

According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, there were about 215 million privately owned guns in 1999. The NRA estimates that half of all American households (total US population is 294 million) have at least one gun owner.
Read more: wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_gun_owners_are_there_in_the_US#ixzz1dG7cVa4K

I say good luck to the Iranians...........

Seriously have some of you people even been to the country? Not Iran and not the city(for the one's that will take me the wrong way)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I know a couple of Iranians, and they came here to get away from the crazy guy running their country.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Gadaffi promised something similar for Europe if attacked, yet nothing happened

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I hear you

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

maybe the Iranians are talking about Brits and Americans standing in line for expensive fuel.

any idea at how the oil companies would use this hysteria to jack up prices.

in a war with Iran, the West's main enemy might be their own corrupt financial and corporate sector.

the dysfunctional politicians as usual would be helpless against corporate crime.

and ows might get a mission as an anti war movement.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Street war alright. LOL

A street war where everyone would be ripping home (on the streets) to watch big bombs go BOOM on CNN.

A street war. Get it?

I hope a few get through. Getting sick of coyotes, whitetail deer and mules.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfidel

Have fun getting through LA with your street war.

I guess he is not a student of history:

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by lnfidel

Have fun getting through LA with your street war.

I guess he is not a student of history:

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Lol thats true, might not be much longer but right now it is.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
LOL....ummm come down my street.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
A "street war" eh? Those cats wouldnt last 2 seconds around here...not even close. Who have they been practicing fighting on-each other? Come to my hood dawg. They fight and kill all day every day just to keep alive. And thats amongst neighbors. Let some cats roll in here wearing turbines and acting crazy and they will banked up no doubt!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
NATO and Israel have enough firepower to wipe Iran off the map in less than an hour.

Ahmadinejad can talk tough, but really there would be no contest in a real world scenario.
edit on 9-11-2011 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

That's one puppet leader that's never struck me as the most rational critter on the planet.

Besides . . .

he believes that CAUSING GLOBAL CHAOS AND BLOODSHED

IS

THE WAY

to hasten the arrival of the Muslim messiah.

Indeed. Seems like he forgot the part where Christ said he wouldn't return until the full number of gentiles had been collected. Well if the muslim keep killing off the unbelievers were never going to reach that number. Can't convert dead people.
edit on 9-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I found a survey online and started a thread about the results, it pertained to Muslim-Americans not Iranians in particular, however the results were shocking in my opinion. I put a link to the thread in an earlier comment but will include it again, it has the actual survey and sources included.

According to Information gathered from people-press.org, there are approximately 1.5 Million Muslim Adults in the U.S... and according to this survey there is a "fair amount" of support for extremism (in regards to suicide bombings specifically) 21% to be exact... that calculates to 315,000 Muslim American Extremists who believe that suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian tagets are often justified to defend Islam from it's enemies. UNBELIEVABLE! I have for quite some time wondered if we have the military presence inside of the U.S. to confront the issue of an organized uprising and outright attack by Muslim Extremist against civilians.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen6511

The Iranians can rub their hands together all they like......Alaska has the world's largest oil deposits in the world. The Iranians can go get stuffed.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by citizen6511

The Iranians can rub their hands together all they like......Alaska has the world's largest oil deposits in the world. The Iranians can go get stuffed.

how much oil is available is not the point, the minute there is a disturbance in the persian golf, the price gouging will skyrocket.

the oil companies will make a fortune, the citizen will pay big time, the politicians will look into it and do nothing as usual.

and can the western economy survive another fleecing by the oil companies?

our globalized governments are dysfunctional, and the oil companies have no loyalty.

sometimes, one's worst enemy is already in the house.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
reply to post by BO XIAN

I found a survey online and started a thread about the results, it pertained to Muslim-Americans not Iranians in particular, however the results were shocking in my opinion. I put a link to the thread in an earlier comment but will include it again, it has the actual survey and sources included.

According to Information gathered from people-press.org, there are approximately 1.5 Million Muslim Adults in the U.S... and according to this survey there is a "fair amount" of support for extremism (in regards to suicide bombings specifically) 21% to be exact... that calculates to 315,000 Muslim American Extremists who believe that suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian tagets are often justified to defend Islam from it's enemies. UNBELIEVABLE! I have for quite some time wondered if we have the military presence inside of the U.S. to confront the issue of an organized uprising and outright attack by Muslim Extremist against civilians.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny, they have no need to defend the Messiah, he is God in person. To assume that they need to defend themselves or their religion is a mockery of God's omniscience and omnipotence.

This is how you can tell these extremists have gone way off track. They just like to kill people for the sake of killing under the guise of it being for "God". Yes they are doing it for God alright, for the extremist's God is Lucifer.

In their Quran Jesus says 99 times that he is God by calling himself al'Haq (the truth), the Life, the Resurrection etc. Basically the Qu'ran is a corrupted Bible. Muhammad took out the stuff he didn't like about Christ and fabricated his own version of the messiah throwing in contradictions to confuse the muslim which is exactly what satan does. Satan mixes a little truth with alot of lies to deceieve people and these poor saps fall for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
They promise a street war? Are you serious?

We would lynch ... never mind im going to leave it at that. There will be a rifle behind every stalk of corn ready to fire.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join