It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Story Shill Crushed By Truther/Researcher in Radio Debate!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I take it this means you admit you lose?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiddlyDeePotatoes
why do you people argue everytime ? look .... "911" was a trick , if you believed the OS you were fooled, if you support the war on "terror" , your a fool , and if you think America is a nice country that wouldnt hurt its own and wants global peace your an utter moron.

So true. So refreshing.

So nice to meet a person with a Mind.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WetBlanky
"everyone-who-exposes-me-is-Aldo-and-OSS"

Ok, well it appears the lying, avoiding, twisting, contradicting, cover up, disinformation promoter known as snowcrash911 aka someone allegedly named "Michiel de Boer" from the Netherlands (as common as John/Mary smith in the US) with impeccable English and a mastery of American phrases, will try to continue to mislead, confuse, and deceive all those reading. A supposed programmer with no headphones, speaker or skype so they can conveniently not be available for a debate he/she/it promised to do. An anonymous individual who burst on the scene specifically attacking CIT but reneging to debate voice to voice effectively dodging the opportunity to force concessions and obtain resolution-instead chasing their supporters on a UFO forum. He/she/it will simply not admit Terry morin placed the plane over him, over the Navy Annex. He/she/it will completely omit Ed Paik, position over his shop and the Annex and general direction toward the north side of the Citgo. He/she/it will ignore the list of navy annex witnesses I posted in this very thread. He/she/it will use the official data and official REQUIRED SoC damage path when it suits them, but in the same thread pretend it doesn't exist while they attempt to twist Morin's words into their own "version"(He/she/it's word) of the flight path, which still doesnt support the official data path or the official SoC damage path OR impact. Their job is and was to keep it vague. That's why they left off the missing 4 seconds and that's why "Warren Stutt" is the only one who has allegedly decoded these last 4 seconds, no one else has seen the files, including the NTSB and L3 communications who have not been made aware of nor do they concur with his findings. They would rather keep this issue online, strictly to be googled or used on forums for disinformation purposes. Again, more vagueness. No resolution.

What's pathetically transparent, is he/she/it spends time on "respectable" and "responsible" 9/11 Truth forums relegating CIT to being "frauds" and "mentally incompetent", with he/she/it and his/her/it's buddies talking about how quiet their forum is and how they are "dead in the water". Yet here he/she/it is, on a UFO conspiracy theory forum fiercely attacking CIT, using blatant and obvious deceit no less, and making accusations of sock puppetry against a person he/she/it considers a "fraud" but at the same time "mentally incompetent".

Does that make sense to you?

Does it make sense that a supposed "responsible and rational 9/11 truth activist" who claims CIT is "mentally incompetent" would need to spend hours on a UFO conspiracy theory forum "debating"(ie blatantly lying as you've all seen) something he/she/it "knows" would be considered "frivolous" in a court of law? Aren't they supposed to be fighting for 9/11 truth in the Netherlands or confronting US officials with evidence of prior knowledge or negligence?

I would call it severe denial and cognitive dissonance if they weren't so sophisticated in their tactics and so embedded as an alleged truth movement member.

Methinks the CIT'ers doth protest too much! Its not "sophistication" that is in play here...its is sport! Your claims - along with Balsamo's and Gage's and Griffin's and all the other "Truther" Einsteins will never, *ever* amount to anything other than the pile of steaming excrement that it is. Every time you or your large associate talk about how Morin, who saw the impact, is really advocating *your* "north flight path" story and that he did *not* see the impact, or when you talk about frozen cadavers being trucked into the Pentagon the night before to be ready for the conflagration the next day or a non-existent even-after-10-years-you-*still*-can't-provide-proof flyover or any of the other elements that have been hashed out to no end either here or on some other discussion board or even in the courts, Who ever it was who said you need a new hobby is so, so correct - since you fail at this one so repeatedly.

Its sport, and is great fun.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by WetBlanky
"everyone-who-exposes-me-is-Aldo-and-OSS"

Ok, well it appears the lying, avoiding, twisting, contradicting, cover up, disinformation promoter known as snowcrash911 aka someone allegedly named "Michiel de Boer" from the Netherlands (as common as John/Mary smith in the US) with impeccable English and a mastery of American phrases, will try to continue to mislead, confuse, and deceive all those reading. A supposed programmer with no headphones, speaker or skype so they can conveniently not be available for a debate he/she/it promised to do. An anonymous individual who burst on the scene specifically attacking CIT but reneging to debate voice to voice effectively dodging the opportunity to force concessions and obtain resolution-instead chasing their supporters on a UFO forum. He/she/it will simply not admit Terry morin placed the plane over him, over the Navy Annex. He/she/it will completely omit Ed Paik, position over his shop and the Annex and general direction toward the north side of the Citgo. He/she/it will ignore the list of navy annex witnesses I posted in this very thread. He/she/it will use the official data and official REQUIRED SoC damage path when it suits them, but in the same thread pretend it doesn't exist while they attempt to twist Morin's words into their own "version"(He/she/it's word) of the flight path, which still doesnt support the official data path or the official SoC damage path OR impact. Their job is and was to keep it vague. That's why they left off the missing 4 seconds and that's why "Warren Stutt" is the only one who has allegedly decoded these last 4 seconds, no one else has seen the files, including the NTSB and L3 communications who have not been made aware of nor do they concur with his findings. They would rather keep this issue online, strictly to be googled or used on forums for disinformation purposes. Again, more vagueness. No resolution.

What's pathetically transparent, is he/she/it spends time on "respectable" and "responsible" 9/11 Truth forums relegating CIT to being "frauds" and "mentally incompetent", with he/she/it and his/her/it's buddies talking about how quiet their forum is and how they are "dead in the water". Yet here he/she/it is, on a UFO conspiracy theory forum fiercely attacking CIT, using blatant and obvious deceit no less, and making accusations of sock puppetry against a person he/she/it considers a "fraud" but at the same time "mentally incompetent".

Does that make sense to you?

Does it make sense that a supposed "responsible and rational 9/11 truth activist" who claims CIT is "mentally incompetent" would need to spend hours on a UFO conspiracy theory forum "debating"(ie blatantly lying as you've all seen) something he/she/it "knows" would be considered "frivolous" in a court of law? Aren't they supposed to be fighting for 9/11 truth in the Netherlands or confronting US officials with evidence of prior knowledge or negligence?

I would call it severe denial and cognitive dissonance if they weren't so sophisticated in their tactics and so embedded as an alleged truth movement member.

Methinks the CIT'ers doth protest too much! Its not "sophistication" that is in play here...its is sport! Your claims - along with Balsamo's and Gage's and Griffin's and all the other "Truther" Einsteins will never, *ever* amount to anything other than the pile of steaming excrement that it is. Every time you or your large associate talk about how Morin, who saw the impact, is really advocating *your* "north flight path" story and that he did *not* see the impact, or when you talk about frozen cadavers being trucked into the Pentagon the night before to be ready for the conflagration the next day or a non-existent even-after-10-years-you-*still*-can't-provide-proof flyover or any of the other elements that have been hashed out to no end either here or on some other discussion board or even in the courts, Who ever it was who said you need a new hobby is so, so correct - since you fail at this one so repeatedly.

Its sport, and is great fun.

Trebor, as said before, you're losing your mind.

According to the official story 125 "office workers" lost their life inside pentagon.

No truthers that i know of have ever said or claimed that "frozen cadavers" have been trucked into the pentagon.

Trebor, give it a rest and go on a holiday to clear your mind. Your mind is polluted, and you look silly.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy

Trebor, as said before, you're losing your mind.

According to the official story 125 "office workers" lost their life inside pentagon.

"Office workers"? Why the scare quotes? Do you doubt there were live people in the Pentagon?

No truthers that i know of have ever said or claimed that "frozen cadavers" have been trucked into the pentagon.

You are ignorant, then, of much of what CIT has discussed. Aldo Marquis has indeed suggested that frozen cadavers had been trucked in the night before 9/11 to be ready for the "explosions". If you want to play at this game please try and educate yourself on the level of idiocy that is at the very core and the very reason why exposing these charlatans for the imbeciles they are is not only sport but looked upon by many of us as a public service.

Trebor, give it a rest and go on a holiday to clear your mind. Your mind is polluted, and you look silly.

Coming from you definitely means I am striking a nerve. Also, coming from someone who is so woefully ignorant of the claims of the CIT crowd really shows who is the silly one. What's next? Are you going to claim there was a Dustification machine that disintegrated the WTC? Once again, you'd be late to the game..
edit on 18-12-2011 by trebor451 because: fix quotes

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

I too remember having seen these (and other ridiculous) claims:

Also Marquis has indeed suggested that frozen cadavers had been trucked in the night before 9/11 to be ready for the "explosions".

(edit here: I don't wish to sully myself with hunting down the links --- they are freely available all over the 'Web...nothing, no matter how inane, ever seems to go away)

It all had to be "shoe-horned" in to their nonsense "Fly-Over" claims (which were at the core of the "NoC" baloney as well).

"Planted cadavers".

"Planted explosions"

"Planted airplane parts"

And, all the rest of it...so overly complicated it makes the latest "Mission: Impossible" movie seem 'true-to-life', and not fiction.

ALL of it so convoluted and absurdly implausible --- whilst simultaneously flat-out ignoring all of the supporting evidence that they had to utterly just not "think about". Or, concoct idiotic claims to dispel those inconvenient truths. This, and their only (again, concocted) "witness evidence", to further confuse their few loyal fans.

It is truly stunning that anyone fell for the "CIT National Security Alert" hokum. Just 'gobsmackingly' amazing......

edit on Sun 18 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The most puzzling would be passengers in seats, and again this could be a lie, a mistake, or they actually went so far as to plant a section of seats with cadavers waiting to be blown up or engulfed in flames. Obviously they were bringing in large pieces of equipment and furniture, so a large crate with freshly unfrozen cadavers being wheeled into an unoccupied room could go undetected the day before 9/11.

-- Aldwin Marquis

Source

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

The most puzzling would be passengers in seats, and again this could be a lie, a mistake, or they actually went so far as to plant a section of seats with cadavers waiting to be blown up or engulfed in flames. Obviously they were bringing in large pieces of equipment and furniture, so a large crate with freshly unfrozen cadavers being wheeled into an unoccupied room could go undetected the day before 9/11.

-- Aldwin Marquis

Source

Anyone who would think something like this without any evidence is deranged. There is none, nada. zilch...evidence.

Anyone who would promote on the Internet is at the bottom of the human cesspool digging.... It is indicative of a sick mind...
edit on 18-12-2011 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

For how many pages now have GLs been arguing that Terry Morin's online testimony pointed to the alleged "path" being touted by Reheat in his ridiculous "debunk", shown in the "Perspective" video linked to by Proudbird (who claimed that the directional damage from this trajectory were possible) and GenRadek who now seems to be quoting a third interview with Morin??

Where does Morin say or even insinuate this?

he turns to look and of course doesnt see anything until he turns back and witnesses the plane coming in almost parallel to the Pike.

He sees the stripes of the side of the plane. He then watches the plane clear the 8th wing (Which means it PASSED it to the right side)

Where did he say that GenRadek? "Parallel to the Pike"? Or how do you glean the information that because he says that it cleared the 8th wing must mean that it flew "to the right side"??

Here's a refresher of what he actually said (and which you guys kept quoting)

The aircraft was essentially right over the top of me and the outer portion of the FOB (flight path parallel the outer edge of the FOB).

Was the aircraft "right over the top" of him and "the outer portion of the FOB" or not?

Was he actually on Columbia Pike or "10 steps out from between wings 4 and 5"?

Is he describing the official flight path in any way whatsoever??

As for the CIT interview where you now paint Morin as a demon/liar, it's Morin's own words!

In his online interview he says..

The plane had a silver body with red and blue stripes down the fuselage. I believed at the time that it belonged to American Airlines, but I couldn't be sure. It looked like a 737 and I so reported to authorities.

However, in his CIT interview he says that didn't identify the correct aircraft (a 737 instead of a 757) because he couldn't see the stripes. His words. Not CITs.

From his online interview..

Within seconds the plane cleared the 8th Wing of BMDO and was heading directly towards the Pentagon.

Your "interpretation" of what he meant by this one line was cleared up in the CIT interview (and where he actually places the aircraft)

Morin: It's right on the edge and I'm like here (between the wings), okay? I then, because I had already heard about..the twin towers..I ran to the outside. That's when I watched the airplane and got into a position where I could see it. There were some trees down there..you may or may not know this.
....I mean this was before wing 8 was destroyed

Craig: Okay..

Morin: I mean there used to be an eighth wing there..

Craig: Okay

Morin: Now there's the US Air Force Memorial. If the Air force Memorial had been built, the airplane would have ran into it

And regarding the claim that he could physically see the entire descent (the images I posted alone should show this but...) and yet more confirmation that he places the aircraft over the Navy Annex.

Morin: So as he starts to descend, he's 50ft above this.. and he descends, he basically disappears from view. And so the bottom of the airplane, the engines disappear...the bottom of the fuselage, the wings and so what I've got is the tail stabilizer. That's the only part you can see.

Craig: So how long..uh..period of time are we talking?

Morin: Uhh..what...13, 18 seconds?

Craig: 13 - 18 seconds? That much?

Morin: Well yeah, he's flying 350-400 knots..from here, all the way down, so maybe that's the time and phase of not knowing much..of reacting at the time. I say 13 seconds..flying 500 knots..he wasn't flying 500 knots

This quote should leave you in no doubt where he places the aircraft.

Craig: Let me ask you..what are the chances that the plane was on the South side of Columbia Pike? Or on the South side of the VDOT?

Morin: No frickin way

Craig: No frickin way?

Morin: No frickin way. He was right over the top of me.

Craig: You're 100% certain that it was the top of the Navy Annex?

Morin: He is on the edge of the Navy Annex, not completely over. Okay?

Craig: But, the plane itself would be on the North Side of Columbia Pike at that point?

Morin: Yeah, yeah, I mean this is Columbia Pike, okay? There's a fence right here. I'm inside the fence, okay? He went right over the top of me.

Craig: So you're saying that the entire plane, including the right wing is..

Morin: Does the right wing hang out a little bit? I mean there's only..how much..

Craig: No, I'm saying how much to the North side of Columbia Pike..maybe it was over the Navy Annex but there's no way it was to the North of Columbia Pike. There's no way the plane itself or the right wing was North of Columbia Pike?

Morin: Nope.

Is that clear enough for you? All of you?
edit on 18-12-2011 by ThePostExaminer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePostExaminer

Is that clear enough for you? All of you?

Yes, it's very clear. Now, the more appropriate question is IS IT CLEAR to *YOU* that the aircraft CAN NOT fly North of the service station from that point? That's exactly what I've proven and you keep confirming it. It did not happen and you have now molded that into concrete.... Congratulations on your FAILURE to prove NOC.

You need a new hobby, you're not very good at this one....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Congratulations, CIT

Finally we agree on something. That is a very good summary of where Morin reported the aircraft and THAT IS EXACTLY WHERE I PLACED IT IN MY ARTICLE linked in my signature.... Previously, you've placed the aircraft well North of there *behind Morin* where he clearly could never have seen it because he was walking/running in the opposite direction. You've delineated that very, very clearly...

Very plainly and very clearly Morin is an SOC witness because "he's not a computer". The reason he identified the aircraft as a 737 was because he thought it was closer to him than it actually was. It wasn't and he thought it was smaller than a 757 for that very reason. He simply misjudged the distance... Remember "he's not a computer"

We are finally finished with this nonsense. Finally, CIT has come to their senses and stated exactly what I've proven all along......that NOC is impossible due to AERODYNAMICS. Unless you can prove my numbers wrong (they're not), this is over and you can find a new hobby, this one is a FAILURE for you....

ETA: Another successful debunk of truther cult nonsense....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Finally we agree on something. That is a very good summary of where Morin reported the aircraft and THAT IS EXACTLY WHERE I PLACED IT IN MY ARTICLE linked in my signature.... Previously, you've placed the aircraft well North of there *behind Morin* where he clearly could never have seen it because he was walking/running in the opposite direction. You've delineated that very, very clearly... Very plainly and very clearly Morin is an SOC witness because "he's not a computer".

So now we're back to this "parallel to the Navy Annex - North of Columbia Pike path" Reheat.

Got that Genradek?

Okay, say we completely ignore the quotes directly by Morin recorded in the CIT interview that I've just posted and all known witnesses in the basin who had the damn plane in plain site.

Tell me, what sort of manouevre is necessary to line up with the directional damage through the lightpoles from this proposed trajectory? Hmm?

Better still, how many banks are required? And how many banks are required for any alleged flightpath from any alleged flightpath even a degree or two north of the directional damage path (as Snowcrash insinuated in his "over the top of Citgo" comment regarding Hemphill)?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Here's a hint:

"SOC witness = Directional damage/FDR heading data path"

NOC is aerodynamically possible Reheat. I'e already posted this but you seem to need a reminder..

Your "NOC paths" have been pulled from your rectum and based on a bastardized account by Terry Morin.

Ditch that sig Reheat, it's embarrassing.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So now we're back to this "parallel to the Navy Annex - North of Columbia Pike path" Reheat.

Yeah...those pesky things called "quotes".

Since were talking all about banks and airplanes and impossible manuevers and all, why don't you tell us what the aircraft would have to do in order to go from where Morin has it (Morin: He is on the edge of the Navy Annex, not completely over. Okay?) to "north of the gas station" to "50 to 100 feet" above lane 1 in south parking headed Southwest, as described by Roosevelt Roberts.

Did you manage to ask Morin why he didn't see the pull-up and "Flyover"?

This ain't Twister, so be careful you don't tie yourself in a knot.
edit on 19-12-2011 by trebor451 because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Better still, how many banks are required? And how many banks are required for any alleged flightpath from any alleged flightpath even a degree or two north of the directional damage path (as Snowcrash insinuated in his "over the top of Citgo" comment regarding Hemphill)?

Why haven't you answered my questions?

And moreover, how many times do I have to repeat that your argument is a Nirvana Fallacy before it registers? You don't get to decide how precisely Terry Morin must match the OFP, and what's more, no witness ever will.

All NoC witness statements are mutually exclusive, since the plane cannot be in two places at the same time. Witnesses are not computers. Your "fatally deviates from the FDR and radar data"-spiel is based on a double standard.

You have an astonishing talent for meaningless repetition and posing meaningless ultimatums for questions already elaborately addressed, while running from and artfully dodging pertinent questions asked of you. So, keep ignoring those questions I posed, I know you can't answer them, especially not the one about Warren Stutt's code. Want to do a line by line walkthrough, TPE? Why not?

edit on 19-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

They'll say he was fooled by the fireball; the magical hocus pocus fireball that can makes planes appear to fly at ground level while they're actually missing the Pentagon roof by a wide margin, just missing the fireball, not seen by the thousands of witness in the highway, the marina, the golf course, the high rises in and around Arlington, and the controllers at Reagan National.

Of course, the FDR data, with last radio height of 4 feet shows a catastrophic longitudinal deceleration at this point, so maybe the black ops pilot parked his decoy plane to have a cup of coffee and a hot dog at "Cafe Ground Zero".

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Since were talking all about banks and airplanes and impossible manuevers and all, why don't you tell us what the aircraft would have to do in order to go from where Morin has it (Morin: He is on the edge of the Navy Annex, not completely over. Okay?) to "north of the gas station" to "50 to 100 feet" above lane 1 in south parking headed Southwest, as described by Roosevelt Roberts.

Don't be fooled by NSA, they butchered the audio recording to mislead everybody! Yes, they actually chopped it up completely! Roosevelt said: "Coming from the 27 side 27 heading, uh... uh east towards DC" in relation to the plane above lane 1 in South Parking.

See my transcript.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

They'll say he was fooled by the fireball; the magical hocus pocus fireball that can makes planes appear to fly at ground level while they're actually missing the Pentagon roof by a wide margin, just missing the fireball, not seen by the thousands of witness in the highway, the marina, the golf course, the high rises in and around Arlington, and the controllers at Reagan National.

I don't even know why these CIT people even bother with any "interviews". They just make up their own story anyhow - Morin and Boger and Lagasse and everyone else only "deduced" an impact...they never *saw* one! Who cares what they say! To hell with an interview! *WE*, the "Citizen's Investigation Team" (thumps chest) know better what they saw!

Seriously.....Ranke...Marquis...CIT Syncophants, strap-hangers and admirers...you have to see how absolutely absurd that is.
edit on 19-12-2011 by trebor451 because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePostExaminer

Here you go again, trying to rescue your bankrupt nonsense by twisting a flight path into a pretzel by using a DOUBLE STANDARD for witnesses. It's little wonder that the vast majority of "truthers" reject your nonsense along with the rest of the rational world. Even a 10 year old child can see the fallacy of your argument.

You very clearly delineated where Morin "thought" the aircraft passed by his position, yet your garbage from P4T *does not* use that position at all in calculating an NOC path. Indeed, ALL of the witnesses "are not computers", however you imply Morin needed to be more precise (a computer) than any of the other witnesses, well, just because that allows you to continue a TOTALLY DEBUNKED and TOTALLY BANKRUPT alternative theory.

Apparently, you hope that everyone will simply tire of your nonsense and not argue any more, so you can then continue to post garbage all over any site that doesn't ban you for spamming and you then are then a success. Yes, that may happen, but I see more and more "truthers" like snowcrasher911 also slamming your theory into the depths of the human cesspool where it has belonged all along....

Your garbage is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD! Go find another hobby, this one is a FAILURE.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePostExaminer

I still see no evidence of a flyover or city-wide "ducking-and-covering." I am still amused at this last desperate concept which shows the level of intellect of CIT. It is truly astounding.

Maybe CIT should investigate something much more probable, like DEW's zapping the WTC from low earth orbit.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join