It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my, it's so big, it's almost a triple standard!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Good hook eh? Well, this thread has nothing to do with this:

In fact, it has to do with LGBT rights and social acceptance.
*inserts 1 minute pause for 95% of readers to leave*

Ok? So you've stayed this long, you want to know what this is about eh?
Well, this thread is about the fact that society is screwed up.
* Shocker *

How come in the typical male mindset, and by default all of America (If not the whole world) because all politcal leaders are male, well not all, but most.
BACK ON TOPIC!
Ok, so how come the average male mindset says:
2 Men making out = Faggots, Unnatural, Wrong, Need to be beated up and excluded
2 Woman making out = Perfectly fine, even better if I can get it on tape.

This is wrong, I mean, Gay is gay. Homosexual woman are the same as homosexual men, and homosexual dogs, and homosexual fish. I mean, they're all homosexual right? What should it matter if its a man or a woman? How come the media only talks about gay men being beaten? Do lesbians get beaten? Or do people just see that as normal for two woman to be in love, while if a man is in love with another man, its a crime to nature?

I know most of you are going to start spewing "Well, lesbians are hot" or "Well, its just diffrent!!" and other sterotypical jock personality comebacks, and I will ignore them without any second thoughts.

Just some related videos that I hope you watch:

This last one is hard for me to watch:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

It probably has a lot to do with the fact that we are sexually attracted to the female figure but not to the male figure?
Or maybe it is just the way we were brought up, spoon fed by society. /me shrugs.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i have gay friends i also have lesbian friends. my lesbian friends are way hotter, am i in trouble for liking my lesbian friends more than my gay friends?

i understand your beef just having a little fun. good job but i really strongly do not agree with the deceptive thread title and i think you should change it. other than that great thread.

edit on 8-11-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
the entirety of humanity's existence other than the last 100 years has been a polygamous one. it is really hard to break something that has been ingrained into our DNA. Men deep down always feel the more the merrier.

me i prefer 1 on 1 love but poly is ok too.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

How is the title deceptive?
This is mainly about the double standard in the LGBT community:
Gay men = Wrong
Gay females = Ok
The reason I had to sugar coat the title is so people like you would read it...
Think of it like a worm on a hook.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, don't worry, not all of us straight men think that homosexuals are 'faggots,' even if we would prefer to watch lesbians.
Personally, I love everyone; not necessarily in a sexual way, but regardless of orientation.
Lots of men, especially the queer bashers, aren't comfortable showing love, whether physical or emotional, to another male because of how they were raised in an environment/home wherevmale affection was not shown, probably due to the lack of love their father received as a child from their own fathers, who also experienced a lack of love from their fathers, etc etc.
However, because they are straight, they are attracted to females, regardless of that females sexual orientation. Plus, the only thing better than two women at once is more than two hot women at once.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Also, Im sorry that you think gays are descriminated against so much, especially if this is something you have/are experiencing. But really, there are a lot more loving and accepting people out there than the MSM and average bar-frequenter would like to have you believe.
I hope other peoples hate and judgement does not lead you full circle to hate and judge them.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

I know what you are saying, and I am completely sympathetic as far as the male/female thing goes. While I don't find any reasonable or reliable studies that lead to the conclusion that 'gayness' is hereditary or ingrained, I also don't give a damn, just like the honey badger... anyone interested, look for it on youtube.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There is a commonality in many cultures to be more tolerant of female homosxuality than male homosexuality.
You are right about that.
I suggest that there are deeper, subconscious reasons to that which go way beyond, "yeah, dude, girl on girl is just way hotter!" -Those people are just describing the way they feel, but why they feel that way is not something everyone want to explore and search for answers to.

I propose this-
There are two sides to each of us, a yin and yang, a male and female, projective and receptive, aggressive and passive.
Our sexual gender becomes a symbol of these parts for each other.

The female part of us is passive, receptive, "introjective" (which is a way of pulling in). This part of us seeks merging and synthesis.

The male part is aggressive (or "active"), projective (projects self outwards). This part seeks separation between self/other, thesis/antithesis.

So when we see two females coming together it automatically seems more "normal"- they are merging and bonding, forming synthesis, as is expected of the Yin.

Two men coming together suggest a clash or opposition right away, just because that is what the Yang does! A sense of conflict occurs within the psyche of the observer. When two separate identities come together, at least one loses the closed identity in order to recieve and make possible the synthesis. The dynamic of hierarchy and dominance/submission which is integral to masculine energy comes in...... and also part of the masculine energy is the drive to be the dominant in such clashes- so someone in that pairing is "losing" which is repulsive to some minds.

(except for those that know that being receptive is not losing, and being "other" has it's great sides..)

There is the added perception which excites men about two women together-
with two receptive energies merging, and no projective energy, the "merge" shall never be fulfilled.

To bring that into the physical terms of what the observer may make of that, the ladies will STILL be wanting a penis! They'll just get each other excited and make their desire for a penis get stronger.

That is why men still get this stupid idea that they could possibly cut in between lesbians and be welcomed. Which is nonsense, of course.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Makes sense.
Still effed up, but that makes perfect sense.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkredfish
2 Woman making out = Perfectly fine How come the media only talks about gay men being beaten? Do lesbians get beaten? Or do people just see that as normal for two woman to be in love, while if a man is in love with another man, its a crime to nature?
I know most of you are going to start spewing "Well, lesbians are hot"

It's dysfunctional in so many ways.

sandrarose.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

your article seems semi-unrelated. What is your point? If your trying to judge all lesbians by these two you are wrong in doing so. You can not judge a group by 2 individuals that did a very bad thing. If that was the case, I could say that all heterosexuals are like hitler. Not true is it?

top topics

join