It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: 'Black Triangle' Sightings on the Rise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Since the early 90s sightings of black triangles has increased dramatically, according to a National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) study.
Although there are several triangular-shaped military aircraft in service, none of them have the abilty to 'hover' and accelerate to enourmous speeds, as reported by dozens of witnesses over the years. "The Flying Triangles are being openly deployed over and near population centers, including in the vicinity of major Interstate Highways"

Space.com

They have become legendary in UFO circles. Huge, silent-running “Flying Triangles” have been seen by ground observers creeping through the sky low and slow near cities and quietly cruising over highways.

The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), has catalogued the Triangle sightings, sifting through and combining databases to take a hard look at the mystery craft. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, NIDS is a privately funded science institute with a strong research focusing on aerial phenomena.The results of their study have just been released and lead to some unnerving, still puzzling conclusions.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

MSNBC.com

Related websites
National Institute for Discovery Science
UFO Evidence.org
AboveTopSecret.com - THE AMERICAN BLACK TRIANGLE

Related Discussions on the AboveTopSecret.com Forum
Triangles
NIDS Black Triangle Report Aug 2004
Aurora Aircraft Research Project
The Belgium Triangle

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A new report from a privately funded scientific research facility indicates that triangular craft sightings are increasing.

www.msnbc.msn.com
The National Institute for Discovery Science, or NIDS, has cataloged the Triangle sightings, sifting through and combining databases to take a hard look at the mystery craft. Based in Las Vegas, NIDS is a privately funded science institute with a strong research focusing on aerial phenomena. The results of their study have just been released, and lead to some unnerving, puzzling conclusions.

The study points out: �The United States is currently experiencing a wave of Flying Triangle sightings that may have intensified in the 1990s, especially towards the latter part of the 1990s. The wave continues. The Flying Triangles are being openly deployed over and near population centers, including in the vicinity of major interstate highways.�

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I think we are getting closer to disclosure on the ET presence. It cannot be kept under wraps indefinitely and eventually even "sane" and "normal" people will have to accept the reality of ET visitation.

SETI gets a possible signal and then the next day says, "We're not going to look at this too closely... It's probably just noise." What the hell are they there for if NOT to investigate the best possibilities?
Why does the rational mind have such a tough time with this?

~Jammer

Related News Links:
www.newscientist.com
www.msnbc.msn.com

[edit on 9-2-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
www.space.com...

Space.com is even now reporting it on their main page. It is probably preparing us for something? I sure hope so! But, alas it is probably just a secret government experiment about to be unveiled. My guess is maybe this is what they saw in Mexico? Well, I will still keep the hope that these are aliens and they are slowing making us aware of them for the greand unveiling.

EDIT: OK, so everyone does not think I am crazy... I posted this on another thread that did not have Space.com listed. YES, I KNOW the top thread now has space.com listed!

[edit on 2-9-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
MSNBC has a link to the space.com story ON THE TOP of their main page. Does anyone know if the national NBC news ran with this tonight? Usually stuff that appears at the top gets at least a minute of air time.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I just can't believe the number of sightings, someone has to disclose what the hell is going on, i mean why would anyone want to survey interstates? maybe these crafts are being used in response to guarding american airspace through the recent terror warnings?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
WOW!

I'm shocked just to see this on space.com, but for it to be alongside Brokaw's interview and the Sports on the MSNBC front page?

That's just shocking. Even though the article is very conservative about the phenomena, the fact that its contents surmise "ET or Advertised Government Coverup" is.. wow.

I really hope something comes of this - perhaps we actually are moving closer to disclosure?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You know there's a handful of defense contractors out there laughing their a$$es off about this.

"Tee-hee. They think that airframe we built 15 years ago is a spaceship! Wait 'til they see what we're working on now!"

top topics

join