It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Filmed By Chinese Space Program

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Im pretty sure this was already debunked, complete with a very clear visual, in the thread you opened which was closed. Its a very obvious case of lens flare, if you compare the movements of the sun and the "planet".

Its not so bad being wrong, you might learn a thing or two

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
can't be a lens flare because you see the blue lens flare at the end to the far right. It's reflecting. There wouldn't be 2 lens flares. One to the far right I agree is a lens flare but the object further beyond that is not a lens flare. Looks like another planet.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

But there is more then 1 flare. They line up perfectly, as the sun moves through the image. Its clear as day.

Besides.... another planet? Seems sort of unlikely, don't you think? I mean, in this day and age, I think we would notice if an entire planet came hurling through our solar system.

Seems like now that we have no meteor to be afraid of, we need to invent some new space rocks. I suggest "The Crushinator" as a hilarious place name.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Let's play a little game of "Count the Flares"....

Oh, and for all those people thinking the video must be of a planet because of the crescent lighting it's side.... look carefully at the first image

edit on 10-11-2011 by Lighterside because: because I can

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

can't be a lens flare because you see the blue lens flare at the end to the far right. It's reflecting. There wouldn't be 2 lens flares. One to the far right I agree is a lens flare but the object further beyond that is not a lens flare. Looks like another planet.

It has already been stated that if it was a planet, it would be easily visible from Earth's surface. In addition, gravitational perturbations of the planetary orbits would have been detected ages ago. Trust me, this is not a planet. It is a lens flare, or other optical effect.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Yep....lens flare. I see it all the time watching the ISS....here's a video I took from the ISS live feed showing it. Start watching at 2:50 if you want to see an awesome sunset.

edit on 11/10/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
its just glare on the lense

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Here is a better example....When the video starts you will see what looks like a solid "planet" just below the Earth....but as it progresses, you will see a chain of lights....in direct line with the object (which is lens flare because the Sun is rising) If you wait a few more minutes you will see an amazing sight....this is by far the best sunsets I have ever captured from the ISS....it moves kind of slow, but it's worth it. So anyway....no planet, just lens flare. Best if you click on the video and watch it full screen on youtube. Best part starts at 2:80 then be sure to watch till the end....so beautiful....especiall at the end when it lights up bright orange.

edit on 11/10/2011 by StealthyKat because: trouble embedding

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
blue star kachina is here

it is prophecised that this star will return earth to its original orbit, and that is anti clockwise. the hopi believe something about a 5th world emerging and purification of earth when we see the blue star.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

The blue sphere in this video is also lens flare...the moving lens flare is from the camera. The stationary blue ball is there because the person taking the video was using something like a welders mask andhe is keeping his head still.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Not a lens flare, but some sort of object.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sorry OP didn't read all 9 pages because I read the other thread only to find it closed and because I can't stand reading 9 pages of "it's a lens flare."

My question: since when do lens flares have phases?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

My question: since when do lens flares have phases?

Since lens flares are caused by internal reflections, they can "mirror" the internal illumination of the camera. Note how the prominent lens flare at the upper right appears to have a phase. Also note that one can see hexagonal chords due to the camera's iris. If you look closely at the lens flare in the OP's video, you will see the same effect on the edges of the "blue planet!"

carpesomediem.hubpages.com...

Edit to add:

PS: If you don't want to read through pages of "it's a lens flare," you probably shouldn't bother clicking on any "Nibiru Proven" threads.
edit on 10-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As much as I would love for this to actually BE Nibiru, that thing's kinda big....would we all not be able to plainly see it in the sky??

I live in central Arkansas, and there's a fairly large, bright object that rises out of the NE, and continues up into a ESE direction overnight. It's not blue, but a yellowish-white. Anyone wouldn't, by chance, know what that guy is would ya???

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

If you go to exactly 1:17 in the video clip you can clearly see that the phase is not off of the flare in the center. It's phasing off of a light source below and to the left. I can make everything look geometric too by blowing up the pixels but that doesn't eliminate the phase at 1:17 without blowing it up.

The blue color is interesting too because the DOD has some carryon with cyan blue nano particles for the atmosphere - specifically developed for color and reflectivity - and dispersed into the atmosphere would make this blue orb difficult to see from underneath the canopy but not from on top.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

God I'm soo tired of people who don't know what they are talking about making claims. This claim that a "lens flare" can only be 1 circle is the stupidest thing I've read in a while. Even a simple freaking google image search of "lens flare" would show you how woefully ignorant of lens flares you are. But I guess even just 30seconds of googling is too much research to do before opening your mouth and making claims for some ATSers.
edit on 10-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The blue color is interesting too because the DOD has some carryon with cyan blue nano particles for the atmosphere - specifically developed for color and reflectivity - and dispersed into the atmosphere would make this blue orb difficult to see from underneath the canopy but not from on top.

So what you're saying is that the US Department of Defense is spray painting the entire sky blue in order to hide Nibiru? Good grief.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

I assume you know what the moon looks like, so I don't think you're talking about that. The only other body that's moving across the night sky that's brighter than everything else (cept the moon of course) is Jupiter.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Lighterside because: whoops

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That's some seriously clever bull[snip]!
Seriously, out of all the fools that believe this flare is not a flare, that has got to be the smartest (yet fantastical) explanation. You're still so very very wrong, but E for effort.

ETA
I laughed so hard, I couldn't help but give you a star!

edit on 10-11-2011 by Lighterside because: more to add

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi. Back to the blue planet "lens flare" with a phase.

Planetary Emergencies - heard of them? No, I can see by your posts that you're clueless. Governments all over the world, though, have been preparing for Planetary Emergencies since before 1997. Here's the link to a paper from Lawrence Livermore (Heard of it? Probably not.) Can't cite it so I'm not going to quote it either...I'm just going to paraphrase.

www.american-buddha.com...

The assessments in this paper were paid for by a U.S. government agency. They talk about 'scatterers' to deflect solar radiation. They talk about an initial 1 million tons of substance injected into the stratosphere with a maintenance schedule after that of 20% per year additional injections. The cost - 1 billion a year. 2 million tons are actually better than 1 million. The best material to use - some kind of metal. The best size for 'scatterers?' An atom or molecule. Alumina particles are an excellent choice. Another excellent choice are 'nano droplets' loaded up with organic dyes. They conclude that the knowledge to do this is already available and the only obstacle - international acceptance.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join