It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Filmed By Chinese Space Program

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Thank you for finding that version...I am guessing it was the same clip, only "mirrored" by another YouTube account holder.

The original (in the Opening Post) link was lost, due to that YT account being closed. SO, now....everyone who comes across this thread will be able to watch what all the "fuss" was about. Although, still image also exist, but this gives an over-all sense of the original.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Here is the new, even better video. WATCH THE ENTIRE THING! Comments appreciated.
You can tell it is not lense flare because he moves the camera and the lens flares move WITH THE CAMERA! THE BLUE OBJECT DOES NOT!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Comments appreciated.

Well...OK....

You can tell it is not lense flare because he moves the camera and the lens flares move WITH THE CAMERA!

You know, it's really rather simple. If this "Blue Star Kachina" can only be seen when it is photographed, then guess what?

Oh, and the only "photographic proof" that will be acceptable is to have more than one camera, and have them be all types and different brands with different lens focal lengths....all from the same location at the same time taking photos.

If all of those images from different cameras show the exact same "blue Star Kachina", well then....you might have something.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

only problem is not alot of people are out looking for it. on brad meltzer's decoded a prestigious astronomer said that 2 blue stars were ejected from a black hole out of the milky way and collided (somehow) forming a massive blue star. He also said it is now traveling away from the milky way. But how do we know who we can trust... nobody has talked about that event in our solar system whatsoever, not NASA or anybody. I'm just open to possibilities at this point. I suppose it could be the moon, but it looks quite blue to me. You're right, we do need more people to go out and film the sun during the day to see if they can find anything.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Lens flare absolute. Not only, but a perfect example of chromatic aberration in the lens flare most likely from a reflection of the lens on to a filter element over the lens. What comes back is an image in the opposite of the primary or secondary color of the bright object..... Blue. The opposite of secondary yellow is primary blue.

This is why most of these lens flares show blue reflected images.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

but why doesn't it move around when he moves the camera around? i'm not versed in photography, sorry

edit: and the 2 lens flares at the bottom do
edit on 11/15/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

It moves, but very slightly. The others, being furthest from the original reflected image move the furthest, in a linear x*y kind of way because of the curvature of the lens.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hi All I wish some on here would use some logic when YouTube BS like this is posted.

At the moment in the night sky we can see Jupiter the largest planet its obvious its not a star and even through low power binoculars it appears as a small disc unlike a star which look like points of light.

Now if that blue disc was a planet and not lens flare we would be in deep doodoo due to the gravity of the object but the most obvious point if it was that size we would be able to see IT!!!!!
edit on 15-11-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Couple of thoughts on this.

The uploader, jcattera. Simple searching reveals this guy clearly has a pro niburu agenda. He's also into cameras and such (I'll get back to this). You'll also find through search that he posts his videos EVERYWHERE, not just youtube. Also, he has a habit to remove any comments on his posts that question his theories or authenticity. Statements in his video raise two very big red flags. He first states that he doesn't know what this is, and has never made any claims... though the title of the video says otherwise. Second he states that he's never heard of the "Blue Star Kachina".... sorry, but you don't obsess over niburu and 2012 and never hear about the "Blue Star Kachina".

The point I'm making here is that this guy has an agenda, and has no problem pretending as if he doesn't know anything about 2012/niburu/kachina. I wouldn't trust this guy any more than I could throw him. He's into video, he's very very into video. Here's his equipment setup posted on his youtube profile...

Equipment setup: 1.) Yukon Digital Night Vision Ranger (5x42) - (awesome infrared camera!) 2.) Tripod (Slik U9000) 3.) 2.0 USB Video Capture Cable 4.) Dell Studio XPS 1640 (Intel Dual Core 2.67GHz with 4GB Ram) 5.) Meade 8" LX200-ACF Telescope for obtaining ALL coordinates! 6.) Canon HD Vixia HF20 Camcorder (another great camera!)

Why do I bring his love for cameras and video up? Well, I wouldn't be shocked if someone with this much interest in film and cameras, as well as an interest in fear mongering the [snip] out of 2012 has ever looked into adding CG to their work, would you?

Just a simple character analysis of the source of the material. You can search "jcattera" and come to your own conclusion such as I have.

FLAW IN VIDEO

I also want to point out the reflection off the car. The reflection moves in relation to the sun, not just slightly, but clearly. I believe the reflection is just flare, and upon reviewing his own work, jcattera noticed it, and decided to tie it to his blue dot.

CONCLUSION

No, I do not believe the blue dot to be a lens flare. You are correct that it does not behave like a flare.

What I do believe this to be is one of two possibilities.

1: Very very simple CGI. I wouldn't put it past the source to have the motivation and ability to do so.

2: This is what I think is most likely being shown. Zubenelgenubi, out of focus. So in a sense, yes, I do believe this to be a star, just not the "Blue Star Kachina". Pull up stellarium, set your location for arizona, and move the time to 11.9.2011 at 4:45pm. It fits, and is visible. Throw on a lens filter, and adjust the focus, and voila, you got your "Blue Star Kachina".

ETA
Speaking of lens filter. There clearly is one, look at the color of the sky and everything else in the video. I would make an educated guess and say that the actual color of this dot is not blue. But that's just me

edit on 15-11-2011 by Lighterside because: because I can

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

You left this out:

Therefore, in the pursuit of the age-old question, "Are we the only ones out there?", I've committed myself in capturing infrared night vision videos here in S.E. Michigan. I'm hoping to capture some real spectacular footage very soon.

www.youtube.com.../u

What are cacti doing in S.E. Michigan? The man is a blatant hoaxer.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by ProudBird

only problem is not alot of people are out looking for it. on brad meltzer's decoded a prestigious astronomer said that 2 blue stars were ejected from a black hole out of the milky way and collided (somehow) forming a massive blue star. He also said it is now traveling away from the milky way. But how do we know who we can trust... nobody has talked about that event in our solar system whatsoever, not NASA or anybody. I'm just open to possibilities at this point. I suppose it could be the moon, but it looks quite blue to me. You're right, we do need more people to go out and film the sun during the day to see if they can find anything.

All sorts of problems with this post.

A: "black hole out of the milky way and collided (somehow) forming a massive blue star." Somehow? There's this thing we call gravity.....

B: "But how do we know who we can trust..." We should clearly trust a youtuber hell bent obsessing over niburu and 2012 (and getting hits)

C: "nobody has talked about that event in our solar system whatsoever, not NASA or anybody." Because it didn't happen in our solar system. The two stars you are talking about were flung out of the galaxy by the milky way's central supermassive black hole.... that's not even close to our solar system. :bnghd:

D: "I suppose it could be the moon, but it looks quite blue to me" Nope, moon is on the other side of the sky, no where near the sun on 11.9.2011

Lastly: "You're right, we do need more people to go out and film the sun during the day to see if they can find anything." Sounds like a perfect snipe hunt to me!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yeah, I tried finding out if he was from MI and currently in AZ, or what. If jcattera didn't make the video himself, he's definitely not sourcing it. If it's not him, then I would have a little bit more doubt in this being a possible CGI job.

Either way, I'm still going with Zubenelgenubi

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
why is everyone still talking about this? it was already debunked, you'd think that since it played live on chinese tv and NOT 1 single chinese person freaked out cause EVERY single one of them knew it was a lens flare, end this topic already

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

It could quite possibly be a camera flare, but what i find unusual about this gif. is that if your focus on the white dots around the blue "circle" i would say it really appears that the white dots are revolving around the blue circle, look closely. That being said it certainly appears to be moving alot, but it is possible the footage is sped up and of course the rocket is moving very fast.

And as for those saying that we would all be seeing it with the naked eye i think it makes sense if it is moving in the path of the sun that we will not see it, and i also believe that if is coming it is more visible from the southern hemisphere and only first thing in the morning, that being said i cant say i have seen it up here in Canada and i also cant say im much of a morning person..

This mystery object is blue in color, so if it is a heavenly body moving towards us i think it is safe to say it is the blue star katchina, that being said it will not cause severe disasters only relatively small, that is relative to the red destroyer that is supposedly to follow therafter.

Overall i truly believe there is something on its way from space (the heavens) simply because its is growing increasingly apparent that we are living in times where many can agree the world is in need of a good cleanse and man is in need of giant leap into a new era of peace where every man women and child lead a rich life where all of the basic needs are met in abundance. That being said the signs of the times are everywhere and they have been for some time now and we have to remember that it is always darkest before dawn. So whether we have here a camera illusion or a massive celestial body coming our way, it is somewhat irrelevant, what is absolute is that now is the time to begin preparing for the worse case scenario. Saying that i dont necessarily only mean stocking up on food, getting out of the cities, gathering hunting supplies, survival supplies(including medical ie. nano silver solution, ozone generators, blood electrifiers- you will survive any plague or pestilence) and preparing to live at the mercy of nature but also delving into the self spiritually awakening the inner spirit man, because for all we know everything in the physical realm on this planet will cease and only the strong and "holy" in soul will "survive" after physical death.

Connect to the light, the light that is higher then anything in the physical realm, and let it guide you in these exciting times.....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phosophoros
Overall i truly believe there is something on its way from space (the heavens) simply because its is growing increasingly apparent that we are living in times where many can agree the world is in need of a good cleanse and man is in need of giant leap into a new era of peace where every man women and child lead a rich life where all of the basic needs are met in abundance.

Sorry, but just because you personally think life is crappy here on earth does not make it likely that there are 2 celestial bodies (1 blue, 1 red) heading our way to rearrange the world as we know it.

Now obviously, there's a lot out there that we don't know about, but 1) there is no actual evidence of a blue or red kachina, and 2) your post above is nothing more then you imposing your own personal hopes and dreams, and is frankly nothing more than a hope and dream. If you want to uproot your family, blow your entire savings on survival gear, then have at it. Maybe even look up the Dark Knight folks and see how their doomsday is going.

Enough with this great cleanse BS so many keep espousing. Work on your own personal life and make changes that you can control instead of planting belief in a spook story. Oh, and welcome to the site!
edit on 11-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
soooooooooo

there is a blue star which would be very easily detected by the naked eye, and nobody has seen it, just this chinese rocket

sure, I believe that
Nobody has seen it huh, go to search on the forum and look up,'second sun' or 'two suns' believe me a lot of people have seen it, because it is so close to the sun the suns light makes you not be able to see it, but if you look properly or in the right conditions you can see it, but like any planet it is in orbit so it does disappear for a while and when it comes back and is fully showing, they hide it with chemtrails and blanket the sky white.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

No offense, but what's the point in bumping an old, debunked thread?

Ok, maybe a wee bit offense.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Nibiru is real. take a picture of the sun at sun up or sun down then take the picture put it on your computer and invert the colors and walla nibiru sitting right nest to the sun. their are a alot of vids on you tube that can't be debunked. Also the government won't tell you cause of the panic it will cause. when it gets to obvious they will be all snug in the bunkers we paid for and they will be laughing at us. Remember the elite control everything including the gov and the press that's why you don't know. The astronomers that wanted to tell the world have been murdered or died from some freak accident or aparrant suicide or suspicious death.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by DEV1L79

No offense, but what's the point in bumping an old, debunked thread?

Ok, maybe a wee bit offense.

Same thing I thought! I was like hmms whats this new info? Nopes :/

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join