It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Soldiers torturing a sheep [Warning: Graphic and very Disturbing]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I am truly disgusted by these soldiers just casually laughing and beating a sheep. And they want honor and glory and respect when they come back? Not from me anyways. So what do you guys think of this?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sorry realized this was already posted. Mods close the thread please.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
this is disgusting and sickening

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

I am just going to say *sorry its against t&c, give me a warning* but that is fu ck ing wrong...done, all i had to say..private msg me now

they should be ashamed, that is HORRIBLE. this is the world we live in. I could never do that to an innocent animal. Maybe thats why I cry over a pets passing but I can not over somebody's..

Sorry ATS, but that is appalling
edit on 8-11-2011 by Newz2387 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
absolutely insane, its a GD sheep...... WHAT DID A SHEEP DO TO THEM????? makes me want to take that bat to that guys head with 10x more force

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'd sure like to do a pop survey of those guys to see how many have been through 3 or 5 or 8 tours of combat duty. I can't say this surprises me much anymore. These guys have almost all seen friends and fellow Americans die hard and in very ugly ways. This shouldn't be a video to be horrified from as much as one to bring profound sadness for what it shows has happened some of the best and brightest of this generation.

Bring them home...Bring them home now. Whatever chance we had t win or even accomplish the original set of limited goals has long since past. Keeping troops in the field now leads to THIS.....psychological damage that make them one hell of an issue coming back into polite and peaceful society. No more ruined men!

Try not! Home they must come! (best Yoda voice)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
They were saving bullets and preparing din-din for the festivities of Eid, not condoning the filming nor the cackling like idiots, however the man with the bat is not a soldier, and this happens all the time here in the states, no one wants to cut the things throat, nor waste a bullet, live on a ranch for a while.

Once again not condoning the activities nor derived entertainment the soldiers obviously got out of it, however I do not believe the sheep went to waste.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

This looks like an Eid slaughter ... they can get pretty wicked sometimes. When in Rome.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If I was frequently exposed to life threatening situations then taking my violent aggression out on an innocent goat seems to be better than using the bat on little apu in the vid.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think they wear trying to kill it so they could eat it. You can hear after the first 2 smacks some one say, it didint die? If they wear to all take a swing at it then it would be cruel but its not that bad. Seems like he wants to kill him fast to put him out of his misery. That sheep was most likely dinner. They probably thought, hit it once then its knocked out.

I will admit the video is shocking at first but watch it a couple times. Sure they are screaming bam bam but they are solders they have to lie to their self's to stay happy after killing a person or a sheep.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Urk !
sick mother farckers !
A easy way to find a psycho, is look at those that torture animals.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

They were probably killing it for dinner. Army grub probably hasn't improved with Haliburton on the scene, you know!

Still why not a shot to the head or a blade to throat like any butcher?

I'll tell you why. Because our troops are over there behaving in ways that none of us stateside would be proud of. Have heard this firsthand from several returning Vets.

Not that I am singling out and picking on the troops overseas. You grow up with a part time mom, a school system that works hard to deaden and numb any intelligence you do have, T.V. shows and films which promote violence, Rap music which often times is equally violent, and video games where killing is A-OK! All that is left is to convince them that we are right and the enemy is subhuman - where did we ever hear that before? - and get a "group think" going and bang we are gonna give the NAZIs a run for their money in cruelty and violence for the sake of it.

In short we are allowing our kids to be trained and programmed and then we get mad at them. We should direct our anger at ourselves as a group for allowing things to gradually have gone this far. You are a product of your environment and so are these guys.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Thanks for posting. I was going to post it, glad the search worked for once

This video is disgusting. Even worse than the puppy being thrown off a cliff. The sad thing is that people will try to use this as a reason to demonize US soldiers. Or they might use it for the opposite effect, and say it is an isolated incident.

This is not the behavior of every US solider, but it definitely not an isolated incident.

I won't lie, I couldn't make it all the way through. I know it's only an animal, but those soldiers deserve the exact same and I would love to give it to them.

I guess that makes me just like them

edit on 8-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I really hate the purposeful mistreatment of any animal. I mean I truly despise it, and anyone who performs it
But, I'm thinking this was not intended to be torture. I don't think they took into account those horns, and how protective they are. This was just an attempt at a quick kill that went awry, due to sheer stupidity.

If it really bothers you. Consider giving up all meats from the grocery store. Not all slaughterhouses have clean kills day in and day out. Mistakes happen there too. And if you add up the numbers...That's a lot of "torture". Places the process fowl aren't even under the same kind of anti cruelty laws. Happy thanksgiving.

And jut to make it clear, I'm not vegetarian or vegan. Though the thought has been passing through my mind, more and more.
edit on 8-11-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I had a thread deleted because it wasnt truly family orientated to the site...how is this appropriate for kids? not knocking the thread...its a shame and i feel sorry for the sheep

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Youtube removed the video, can it be found anywhere else?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

summation
a bunch of guys, with one hitting a sheep in the head with a baseball bat. Aluminum, I think.
It took more whacks than these idiots thought it was going to take, and the animal suffered for a short time.
Are you sure you want to watch?
Don't think it was meant to be torture, but these guys were complete morons.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
www.armytimes.com...

Animal cruelty will get you an article 15 non-judicial disciplinary action. And could result in less than honorable discharge.

This isn't just for the army either. This is precedent set for the entirety of the US military as well it should be.

As a member of the US Army, I completely abhor such cruelty in the context of war, which in itself is cruel.

What a couple of damned morons.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i havent seen the vid, but to those suggesting they werent intending to make it suffer but merely trying to kill it.
wouldnt shooting it make more sense?
(again,i didnt see it so i may be missing something)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I can't watch the video, but I'd like to add that this isn't the proper way to prepare your food for the table.

Any hunter will tell you that you want a swift kill. Allowing an animal to experience fear before death releases hormones into the bloodstream that makes the meat taste bad.

the animal's emotions before and during slaughter affect the nutritional quality and safety of the meat.

www.naturalnews.com...

What you're watching is torture.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join