It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chickenpox Lollipops...seriously?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ohh lollie lollie

"Jerry Martin, US attorney for the Middle District of Tennessee, said he was concerned by reports in Phoenix and Nashville of people going on Facebook to find lollipops, saliva or other items from children who have chickenpox. He said: "Can you imagine getting a package in the mail from this complete stranger that you know from Facebook because you joined a group, and say, 'Here, drink this purported spit from some other kid?'"

I can't believe someone is trying to send a disease through the mail and by paying 50bucks via paypal. I can't forget to mention the perk-it comes with Q tips

Definitely a weird care to package.
What do you guys think, besides the fact that doing this is illegal. Parents, would you consider this?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As a parent of two I definitely not want to inflict any pain on my children.

Who would want to see their child suffer?

The question is : do all people eventually encounter chicken pox?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs
As a parent of two I definitely not want to inflict any pain on my children.

Who would want to see their child suffer?

The question is : do all people eventually encounter chicken pox?

...i think so & if not, as an adult its considered deadly. good question tho

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Newz2387

search is your friend [for all it's faults]
already posted

Arizona's KPHO CBS 5 running nightly news series calling those who oppose vaccines "terrorists"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

so unless you are shilling for big pharma...
better luck next time

Vaccines: Pre-Industrial Age Quackery Posing As Modern Science

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

Most people do, eventually, in life. The reason people try and get their kids to get the disease when they are young is that the disease "isn't as bad" when you're young. Which most likely isn't true. It can however be very deadly in older people, like senior citizens. Mostly though it's a convenience.. because it's contagious, kids with chicken pox cannot go to school, and you can be out for a week+ easily .. so if you give it to them young it's just a week of hell with no other ramification, and they are "immune" for most of their life. But, you can actually get it more than once, just not often.

This lolipop thing is absolutely disgusting though..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I personally would never even consider doing something that disgusting ICK!! With that said though, my daughter is 11 and has never had them. I pray that she gets it before she becomes an adult and gets pregnant. It can be extremely dangerous to the baby and mama during a pregnancy. Lollipops with chickenpox slobber..no thank ya. But show me a kid in her school who has them and I will let her rub elbows with him/her lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I have a mate that hasnt had chicken pox yet, he said his mum used to take him to chicken pox parties and he never got it lol.

I might buy him a lollypop.

new topics

top topics

join