It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyn
reply to post by supine

According to Yahoo search:
Israel News: Ynetnews
Homepage: Ynetnews is Israel's most comprehensive, authoritative daily source for 24/7 breaking news & current events from Israel and Jewish content online.
www.ynetnews.com

Fascinating.

So it's the Fox News of Israel? LOL!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyn
reply to post by Blaine91555

Check the Drudge Report.

Thank you. It tracked back from Drudge to the same source.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Awesome... that was fwording hilarious

thank you

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12
reply to post by robyn

I wonder who was in charge of turning off the microphones?

No one special, just a hired gun audio tech who neglected to mute the Microphones, it happens. Not sure this was the reason but as I work in the field, I'd suspect it would turn out this way.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

reply to post by robyn

No one special, just a hired gun audio tech who neglected to mute the Microphones, it happens. Not sure this was the reason but as I work in the field, I'd suspect it would turn out this way.

How many times has this happened in the past 20 years--and it's an accident every time? Politicians talking quietly thinking the mikes are turned off? Sure. Accidents, every one of them....
edit on 11/7/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Better than a wikileak.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
A stab in the dark here some time after the 2012 elections " your on your own ,do what you must but we the US will not give you help, as far as ground or air forces go , we will give you aid , ammo, weapons, logistics" this is if Obama gets a 2nd term... Prophecy being fulfilled.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
babelfish.yahoo.com... en&btnTrUrl=Translate

I put the url from the original French story (www.arretsurimages.net... ) into yahoo babel fish translator for those who may be interested.

From the translated page...

To our knowledge, these explosive remarks, whose existence or content was confirmed to us by several journalists, are not appeared in the press (but they were mentioned in a sentence on the blog of Arnaud Leparmentier, of the World). The journalist presents indeed agreed not to exploit them: “We did not record anything, and to use them amounted recognizing that one had cheated, explains one of them. Moreover, that would have seriously put in difficulty the people charged with the organization.” A member of the hierarchy of media confirms: “There were discussions between the journalists on the spot, who are agreed nothing to make some. It is a a little significant subject: it is annoying not to make state of this information, but at the same time, we are subject to precise deontologic rules, and to diffuse these sentences returned to the enfreindre.”

edit on 7-11-2011 by robyn because: add url

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Hello? If they didn't write about it, you wouldn't have read it. You wouldn't even have known it happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You can check here if you like :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

reply to post by robyn

lol, I heard it was the Iranians turn that day.

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by minkmouse

reply to post by robyn

How many times has this happened in the past 20 years--and it's an accident every time? Politicians talking quietly thinking the mikes are turned off? Sure. Accidents, every one of them....

That's where I was going with my comment. It seems like something that wasn't really such an accident...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join