It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So its a story from somebody who knows somebody who knows something and we've got ot take Mr Jones word for it .
Sorry but the whole thing reads like fiction , he was at a table with five NATO representatives who I assume didn't know him and they confirm ET existence

post by Aqualung2012
Please flag and share this

I don't think so

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Momus
Do I understand this correctly? Intelligent beings from another planet wanted to abduct human beings, but they sought a contractual agreement from Earth's leadership? Really? A contract?

As I said in the OP, the contracts were obviously not taken seriously apparently by the ETs. Also, I don't know exactly WHAT the contracts said specifcally, what language (i assume english)

All I know is what I heard, and I tried my best to recount it as accurately as possible.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

In summary this "balanced relationship," consisted of a bargain: You (the ETs) may take X amount of our population/resources for use in experimentation, observation, etc etc... and in exchange, We (the world governments) will be given alien technology for our own use. The underpinning to the contract was that the Governments of the world would gently disclose to us the ET existance... the TRUTH.

I've heard this before... was it Bill Cooper back in the 80's that said something similar to this? the whole post kinda sounds like a bunch of different YT video's all mixed up into a nice "story"...

No source, not even a link to an obama face palm. sorry but the post just decries credibility

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I have known about the agreement for the last 16 years. Did they specially tell me the same thing? No.

edit on 7-11-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Well begging your pardon IF...and its a big if...this person already told his story on the radio I must assume he used his name since you know him and recognized him so you do not need his permission as he already gave up secrecy for over the top story telling...either spill the beans or do not post until you are able to provide at least a smidgen of proof and lately proof or evidence is very light on ATS

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by camaro68ss

I have know about the agreement for the last 16 years. Did they specially tell me the same thing? No.

Ive know about this agreement for a long time to by watching YouTube Videos but it doesent mean its real. your as vage as the OP

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

link   
Also, I am very aware of "how it reads," and I admit that it is unfortunately non-sourced. And, of course there are no pictures. This is just a conversation between that man and those Officials.

I admit that there is no empirical reason to believe this post. I wouldn't believe it myself if I didn't hear it from THAT person myself.

I stand firm that I'm telling the absolute truth, and I have seen only one person so far on this thread that seems to employ an open mind with regards to this post.

I understand that this will be flamed,cast aside as propaganda, etc etc, but I don't care.

I had something extremely important and current to contribute to this forum and so I contributed it.

link   
reply to post by caladonea

I personally happen to know they do exist.

Were you already aware of this story, Caladonea? Can you give any other particulars on it?

Per your quote above. I have seen a few unexplainables this year, but I figured they were black budget projects. Have you experienced something that convinced you? Just curious.

link   
What race/species of ET was these i assume your friend mentioned this?
Where was they from?

Many stories of these are told and 99.9% are attention seeking for flags, you expect people to sit up and listen when your friend who you KNOW told you this and all you have is he's word?.

Like many have said too little evidence, no proof this conversation ever happened atleast a scan of a contract would be a little something.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The human race is ready for disclosure but I still do not think it will happen any time soon.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Disclosure is coming?

In a matter of weeks? (Btw.. how many weeks?)

Do you promise? No take backsies?

I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing...

... on second thought... I think I'll wait a few weeks .. and if nothing happens.. I'll come back and you can explain to me why. Or if disclosure does happen.. I'll make a very sincere apology.. cya then

link   

link   
Reminds me of this thread from a while back.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
I just don't buy it..I'm not flameing you but i have to see this happen before i can believe any of this,, The White House denied the existence of Alien life forms i just don't believe disclosure is going to happen anytime soon as much as id love for it to happen...Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Disclosure is coming?

In a matter of weeks? (Btw.. how many weeks?)

Do you promise? No take backsies?

I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing...

... on second thought... I think I'll wait a few weeks .. and if nothing happens.. I'll come back and you can explain to me why. Or if disclosure does happen.. I'll make a very sincere apology.. cya then

Disclosure has been coming soon for 20 years now. all you have to do is wait a few more weeks. lol hahaha
Never going to happen!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If only it were true, but i hope it happens, about time for a change of perspective eh?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN

Well begging your pardon IF...and its a big if...this person already told his story on the radio I must assume he used his name since you know him and recognized him so you do not need his permission as he already gave up secrecy for over the top story telling...either spill the beans or do not post until you are able to provide at least a smidgen of proof and lately proof or evidence is very light on ATS

Again, as I said in the OP, this was relayed to JPW via telephone call from "Mr. Jones'" good friend.

Want some beans??? Okay.

The actual caller goes by the name "Mobius" and is a very active member right here on ATS, as well as many other forums, and is the cheif researcher for Speaking of Strange. Another bean? The man who visited the Summit has the last name of Van Der Burg.

That's all I can share. It was a radio broadcast, can't find the archives or I would DEFINITELY post that as well.

I respect your skepticism believe me. But, it is what it is.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Aqualung2012 because: correction

edit on 7-11-2011 by Aqualung2012 because: for respect of the informer

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Lost the link to so important an interview? You seem so excited and believing for one who can't find the link. Funny thing is, there is no word of such a discussion on his website either. Now, I could have missed it, I only looked for about 10 minutes to no avail....not that big a site but....

Paul Hellyer was the Defense Minister here in Canada during the 60's as a result of the Libs winning the 1963 election. So, we may have a slight inconsistency here due to cross culture interest, or it may be the first of glaring fabrications of the truth. Yep, I just confirmed it folks, googling Paul Hellyer took less than a second and brought me right to a Wiki page that told us he was in fact not the Prime Minister.

Next, disclosure on that scale would be evidence of aggression, (amazingly) just like the movies of the last few decades. Now, I am not one to argue against the idea that Hollywood actually has license on truisms in our reality, but this is a little too convenient for my taste.

Next, if they (ET's) really wanted to rape and abuse the human population, what in your right mind suggests that we could in anyway stop them from doing exactly what they want?

Sorry my friend, just too many misses for me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join