It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama accused by two men of inappropriate behavior

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Wah hah hah hah hah hah! I don't know if this is true or not, but I just had to share it with you guys here. Yes it's a blog, but it's a major defamation lawsuit if it's a lie.
thekansascitian.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Thanks for the info. It will be interesting to see how this develops. Considering all the stuff going on with Penn State right now and all the past accusations in politics in regards to sex, I wouldn't put anything past anyone.

Not to mention, Michelle is a bit manly, if you ask me. Maybe the POTUS finds masculinity attractive and enjoys the power trip.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I like how the picture is him just chilling riding a bicycle.

Interesting find though, kudos.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I am sure this is all non-sense.

Just ask any of Obama's well know girl-friends from his past. Go ahead.. any ONE of them.

And, please let the rest of us know when you find ONE.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Wait, are you saying he's gay?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by princessgrey
reply to post by anon72

Well Anon72's location is "On Obamas Back" And his mood is "Festive" ??
It says it all....

edit on 7-11-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's obviously a satirical take on the Herman Cain scandal (replacing Herman Cain with Barack Obama), the only difference is that in HC's case there were 2 women who filed harassment charges over his behavior (and received legal settlements), versus this fictional account of Obama at his Harvard law post.

If you don't believe this is a satire piece then why does the first link take you straight to the Harman Cain article on Politico? What the satire piece fails to acknowledge is that the 2 women in the Cain case did receive legal settlements over their charges, along with a non-disclosure agreement - THAT was the gist of the Politico article - not that Harman Cain was guilty of sexual harassment, but that he was ACCUSED of it by former workers, and had paid settlements to make them go away.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by princessgrey
reply to post by anon72

Well have you seen his wife? I almost expect somthing to pop out of her skivvies

But before he was president he was accused of snorting coke and man on man loving its in the Obama Decepion movie by Alex Jones. Its on Youtube free and so is the congressional (state of IL.) hearing.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It's campaign season and the (smearing continues). I think that the 2 men involved...and anyone reporting about this should watch their backs at all times.....their coffins may be waiting for them already....TPTB can eliminate people and make it look like death by natural causes, or a supposed accident, or a suicide.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Then there's this....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

That could be a photo op. Someone was saying on this site that the White House cooking staff should be interviewed to see if pork products were forbidden. This might give some evidence of religious beliefs.

Within two weeks there was a nationally put out photo of the POTUS at a hot dog stand. No really. --------------

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

It's not only a satirical take...it is word for word the Hermain Cain article from Politico. All they do is switch Obama's name for Cain and switch "men" for "women".

Compare:

www.politico.com...

During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

During Barack Obama’s tenure as the president of the Harvard Law Review in the late 1980s, at least two male student editors complained to colleagues and senior university officials about inappropriate behavior by Obama, ultimately leaving their positions at the journal, multiple sources confirm to THE KANSAS CITIAN.

The men complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Obama that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the university that gave them financial payouts to leave the journal. The agreements also included language that bars the men from talking about their departures.

I am just blown away that people can't do some basic fact checking before they post (or reply to) non-sense like this.
edit on 7-11-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ninety-percent of the elite are either homosexual or bi-sexual. Just ask anyone who has ever been to the Bohemian Grove. Even Richard Nixon is quoted as saying "I will never return to that God forsaken place again." For someone like him to say such a thing is a good indication that there is some pretty seedy stuff going on.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I remember in his last run, a male prostitute in Chicago (I think could have been DC) claimed to have had oral sex with Obama in the back of a limo. Everyone blew him off as a druggie prostitute...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
Wah hah hah hah hah hah! I don't know if this is true or not, but I just had to share it with you guys here. Yes it's a blog, but it's a major defamation lawsuit if it's a lie.

Only 2? There is a whole country here accusing him of the same thing.

Actually in reading it the term sexually suggestive behavior is used. There is no suggestion of contact. This might mean bending over in front of them.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, this is so freakin' funny!!

Really highlights what a joke the mainstream media has become!

Needs to go viral so that maybe the MSM will finally realize what the rest of us already think about them!!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

It's campaign season and the (smearing continues). I think that the 2 men involved...and anyone reporting about this should watch their backs at all times.....their coffins may be waiting for them already....TPTB can eliminate people and make it look like death by natural causes, or a supposed accident, or a suicide.

Who is smearing whom?

Sounds like these two are more likely to go due to their own natural stupidity,
choking on a bone or something. edit: no pun intended.
edit on 7-11-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
Everyone blew him off ...

LOLZ, I get it.....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I find the accusations here absurd myself. It's also getting well beyond the point of bad taste that every candidate to include Obama himself is now targeted with sexual innuendo. Oh this is going to be a nasty election cycle if this is just the opening weeks of it.

There is A LOT I want to know about his time at Harvard and other parts of his background where records are sealed or just "not available"....but I can't believe that a manufactured and groomed candidate like Obama seems to have been would have something that deviant and easy to eventually become public in his background. It just doesn't compute.

IF by some chance a thing like this DID exist, it seems to me that a man like Obama with the full team he's always had backing his every play would have bought off or silenced this kind of thing before he ran in 07-08. Nope...this just makes no sense on the face of it for something we just now hear about.

However, it's now been Perry, Cain and Obama being smeared with this ugly brush......wouldn't it be nice if sexual lives could be left out of presidential politics unless it's some sexual criminal act, and heck...no one with that makes it to national election level anyway. Thanks for the thread though...It does show how ugly it's going to be.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

He likes her shoes??? His line of sight is looking far lower than the other guy.

Let me just say that I am a live and let live type of person so....

It doesn't surprise me that he may be gay, not that there is anything wrong with that. I just think that IF and this is a big IF he is gay he is doing an injustice to his wife(IMO). But then politics make strange and stranger bedfellows.

But it does not surprise me, it seems to be the popular thing for politicians to be this way or the other in the political spectrum. Meaning if you are attracted to a sex you would be more so to a nth degree and believe that you can have whatever/whoever you want whenever you want it. Megalomania in the making.

Power, money, position changes a person, I suppose and if you let it, it will alter you so much that you are not you anymore and you become like the political consciousness of the day. Don't suppose you all know what I mean by that. Can't really put it into words.

Really life is just one gigantic test for us all and we are put in this position to see how we fare. I just don't want to have to keep repeating the test. I am ready for the final exam!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join