It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this UFO fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is the best footage I have ever seen of a TR-3B, if its real. Its only 13 sec long, witch is a red flag for CGI. But their could be a longer version. I thought the angle was weird. It appears that the craft turns when the camera zooms in and then turns back when the camera zooms out.
www.youtube.com...
What do you think? Has it all ready been proven fake?
edit on 6-11-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

wow! its so quick its gone already!
i didnt even see it...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Is there a link to the video or just the above description? If it is just a description, I say, "real".

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Could you please disengage the cloaking device?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes! Finally. The best footage ever! - No footage.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes.
Second line.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a quick youtube search yielded this vid for me, dont know if its the clip the op is referring to, but it matches the 13 second length and was upladed today:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
OP is possibly talking about this video...

EDIT: oops someone bet me to it
edit on 6-11-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yes I was, I thought I posted it

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

There are several versions of that footage floating around. They claim it is more than one place with the same footage which it clearly can't be.

I think we got the usual "it is CGI" on ATS but can't remember for sure... It looks a lot like the model from this thread below.

Video of a Model that won a contest

edit on 6/11/11 by Pimander because: added video

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yes.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I believe you right, i didnt put much research into it, other than tracking the video down for the thread here.

Honestly, blurry video of some lights in the sky, they are a dime a dozen, as wel as cgi vids. I dont really analyze them anymore like i used to, but for the sake of this thread i will make a few points.

Doesnt look like computer graphics here imho.
The fact that there is only a 13 secnd clip leads me to believe that portions of the vid have been cut out, and it is extremely hard to determine anything from an edited video.

To me this looks like a legitimate flying craft, ET, probably not, Aurora, now thats another story.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Any 13-second UFO video is suspicious at best.

But who knows anymore. The PTB have us exactly where they want us. Doubting everything. And I mean, everything!

Six aliens could appear in your bedroom, render you immobile and they'll have you convinced it was sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The problem with footage like this is that there is nothing to compare it to. We cannot judge the altitude or the setting/surroundings. I doubt it is CGI, but it could easily be a small model with some LED's on it. Despite the fact that the light on the bottom of the craft looks really cool and difficult to pull off, it isn't. There are lights that can be programmed to light up from different points within the interior, which imo is what we are seeing here.

Am I 100% sure it is fake? No. Am I convinced it is authentic, ie a government or ET craft? No. As I said, there isn't enough evidence either way. Since it COULD be hoaxed, I say it has to be thrown out. But that is just the way I investigate most things, because I wouldn't want to present evidence for something that has the potential for someone to come out later and say they hoaxed it.

That is a problem I believe many UFO investigators to have. They are too quick to say something is extraterrestrial, when there is no possible way to know that for certain.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I identify that as a flying object...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm usually on the side of 99.98% of videos like this being fake, just because I appreciate & take the subject of UFOs very seriously.

For some strange reason though, I think this is legit.

When the camera zooms in, pay attention to "light" in the middle. It reminds me and looks exactly like the UFO's in the STS-80 footage.

I would like to see this footage debunked.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
I'm usually on the side of 99.98% of videos like this being fake, just because I appreciate & take the subject of UFOs very seriously.

As do I, thats why i came back to this thread, it was on my mind since i found the 13 second vid and posted it for the op

For some strange reason though, I think this is legit.

Something was nagging me about the legitimacy of this, although it is very good looking.

I would like to see this footage debunked.

I believe it already has been in this thread:
video of a model that won a contest

It is the same link as another user posted above.

Here is the orig youtube video:

The first 13-15 seconds of this video matches exactly too the video that this thread is based on. The only difference is the zoom on the vids, the video in this thread is zoomed in, while the other is quite small and hard to make out.

I hope this cleared some things up here.

eta:
If you pause the 13 second video at about the 8 second mark, and the longer video at the 15 second mark, they are exactly the same...
edit on 6-11-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

As I said, this one has been doing the rounds. Case closed I think and I never say that unless I'm convinced.

top topics

join