It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Building 7 – November 19 and 20

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No offense, but the last thing OWS needs are truthers.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

In my years HERE. On ATS. Then to prove me wrong you posted references to 5 other sites. Wow. Like I said, facts aren't your forte.

Also, I am pretty sure you can dig through all the posts HERE and probably find some, but I don't remember seeing them. Its not a word I use.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ATH911

In my years HERE. On ATS.

I didn't necessarily say here on ATS, did I now?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

reply to post by ATH911

In my years HERE. On ATS.

I didn't necessarily say here on ATS, did I now?

No, I did. So to prove I was wrong you posted reference to other sites. I know that you can search the internet and find just about anything.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I did a Google search for "911 truthers retarded" ...and ATH911 is right those words do often show up in the same sentence together. It was also amazing how many times it was truthers calling each other retards.

The truther most singled out for this name was Killtown, next in line was Simon Shack and after that it was just generic truthers.

I also did a search for "911 debunker retarded"... not as many hits.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Interesting. I got no such thing when I googled that. Did you just lie about that?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Poor hooper, so desperate to win an argument!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Because it will turn off the neocons that are already turned off by OWS?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The Occupy movements are desperate to avoid any involvement with 9/11 Truthers as they know that their credibility would be irreparably damaged.

Personally I agree with a lot of what OWS and OLSX are saying and that gives you some insight as to why I personally bother to post here (aside from simple entertainment). Your quest for "truth" is not just pointless and asinine, it actually actively damages a genuine critique of capitalism, conspiracy and wrongdoing. That annoys me.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Don't you skeptics often say how "retarded" truthers are and how we suffer from mental illness?

If that's what we are and you skeptics are "entertained" by that, that means you skeptics are pointing and laughing at people who are mentally challenged and have mental illness. For shame.

I long for the day you truthers stop manufacturing your "evidence" to suit your agenda. I have never said any such thing. From day one, I have always said the truthers are by and large intelligent and articulate people. The problem is that they're TOO intelligent, actually, as they know how to explore the deep dark corners of the Internet and locate those damned fool conspiracy websites that go out of their way to appeal to their intellectual side. They simply don't understand they're being run by a bunch of con artists trying to milk people out of their money, and they're lying through their teeth. A true mentally challenged person wouldn't even be able to surf the web and most people of average intelligence wouldn't know how to find such websites to begin with. You're gullible and a bit naive on how the internet works, perhaps, but you're certainly not stupid.

In fact, the only one here who ever explicitely compared truthers to mentally challenged people in recent memory is you. I would retract this, if I were you.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Because it will turn off the neocons that are already turned off by OWS?

And the fallacious thinking that anyone who dosn't agree with OWS is a Neocon doesn't hesitate to show itself. Sad, I figured you guys would have better rhetoric after a decade. But sure, if you want to destroy what little credibility OWS has left, by all means, head down there. They aren't protesting the government, they don't want to get political, and they don't want to have an agenda. so they aren't going to accomplish anything. They're camping, not protesting.
edit on 8-11-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

In my years here...

Years?

Hooper Registered: 2/9/2009

Years?

Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Yes, that would be years.
2009, 2010, 2011.
That's plurual for year.
Meaning more than one.
3 is more than 1.
Therefore: Years.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Yet, hardly substantial. Therefore, when you say "in all my years" followed by some observation, it lends no credibility to your statement and makes you sound pompous.

But don't feel bad, I registered this year, and I am pompous.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

In my years here...

Years?

Years?

Just sayin'...

OH BOY!!! ANOK is is finally going to do some Truther Math for us.

Are you going to run some impact force numbers too ?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

In my years here...

Years?

Years?

Just sayin'...

Truther Math at it's finest!

Just sayin' mate

edit on 8-11-2011 by Six Sigma because: Looks like Waypast beat me to it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Just sayin' mate

Three years is hardly 'years' now is it?

Maybe if you're still in high school it might seem like 'years'.

edit on 11/8/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Two years is hardly 'years' now is it?

Dude, 1+1 = what? 2

2 is a plural number representing a value of more-than-one. Do you get it? He has been here for years. Face it, you have a little bit of egg in your face. Nothing new here for you.

Oh, and yes when I was in High School, it was for years. (4 to be exact) Is that still considered "hardly?"

edit on 8-11-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Just sayin' mate

Three years is hardly 'years' now is it?

edit on 11/8/2011 by ANOK because: typo

I see now why you have all these problems understanding quite basic stuff. Leaving aside the literal meaning of years, by which three years is definitely, you know, years, he wasn't even using the term in the sense you're implying. He didn't say "in all my years here" implying a lengthy time. He just said that in the years he'd been here he hadn't seen X.

Seriously, someone starred your post. They should be gravely embarrassed.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Dude, 1+1 = what? 2

2 is a plural number representing a value of more-than-one. Do you get it? He has been here for years. Face it, you have a little bit of egg in your face.

Whoa there buddy... truthers pride themselves on independent thought. YOU SAY 1+1=2. But why should they take your word for it. Right now they're scouring YouTube for a source who will tell them otherwise. We have to be ready to defend arithmetic from first priciples.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join