At least 6 schools experienced sudden mass outbreak of unkown illness in the last week

page: 2
104
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder
 


I don't care what kind of flu it is people don't get hit so fast and so hard immediately that they begin suddenly collasping in the bleachers. Walk in feeling fine and a few minutes a person is so overcome they are this overcome. That is why they sent in the HAZMAT thinking it was some sort of gas. Everyone has had the flu at least once and know perfectly well they didn't et sick like that.




posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There are 100,000 schools in the US. An outbreak in five of them is hardly an endemic. YOu can probably find those numbers every year at any given time.Though I do find it interesting that the ones you found are all in the midwest.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is info that is definitely worth watching, but I'm leaning toward a rougher than normal fall/winter illness season. Definitely not some type of bio attack, symptoms not deadly enough.
Have some personal experience this week with a stomach bug that hits quick and spreads quickly. My entire family has had a stomach bug in the past week between two houses.

Still though, star and flag to OP for catching this and making a well thought out thread.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by ChaoticOrder
 


I don't care what kind of flu it is people don't get hit so fast and so hard immediately that they begin suddenly collasping in the bleachers. Walk in feeling fine and a few minutes a person is so overcome they are this overcome. That is why they sent in the HAZMAT thinking it was some sort of gas. Everyone has had the flu at least once and know perfectly well they didn't et sick like that.
I completely agree. There is no flu virus which hits so hard and fast (that we know of).



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Possible hole in the magnetic field and an influx of solar radiation for a short time?
Air born viruses take time to do their work on the body, but high radiation doses can have an immediate effect.


Relatively smaller doses result in gastrointestinal effects such as nausea and vomiting and symptoms related to falling blood counts such as infection and bleeding.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
There are 100,000 schools in the US. An outbreak in five of them is hardly an endemic. YOu can probably find those numbers every year at any given time.Though I do find it interesting that the ones you found are all in the midwest.
I challenge you to find where 6 schools which have experienced outbreaks of this spontaneous and extreme nature, within the span of a month. In fact, I bet you can't find 6 events of this nature within an entire year (apart from this year obviously).



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jefwane
 


Bio attacks are not all meant to be deadly.

Of course HAZMAT are going to allege they found nothing......the feds told them to say that so as not to worry both the parents and the kids.

Either it was disperced in the air or it's in the drinking water. This is not the flu.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder
 


yes it can....cause you to collarless...Look it up on goggle..www.webmd.com...



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


Um, I don't see anything about a virus which can cause these symptoms so quickly in your source. But then again I only skimmed over it. Do you mind quoting the part of relevance?



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by ChaoticOrder
 


yes it can....cause you to collarless...Look it up on goggle..www.webmd.com...

Well i messed that one up...LOL...yes this sly can make you collapse...It happens more often then you think....Fever and headaches can cause this..Now realize it takes 3 to 7 days for a flu to show its self..You are contages i believe from the moment you have it, and not even knowing you have it..Now if you are not feeling the best and have a small fever and you are still around a group of people then the flu has spread to all the people..Some will get it and some will not due to the persons immune system...Yes this happened i believe last year as well..It is normal...



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
www.webmd.com...://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/picture-of-the-intestines

Original ly posted by eeks4

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by ChaoticOrder
 


yes it can....cause you to collarless...Look it up on goggle..www.webmd.com...

Well i messed that one up...LOL...yes this sly can make you collapse...It happens more often then you think....Fever and headaches can cause this..Now realize it takes 3 to 7 days for a flu to show its self..You are contages i believe from the moment you have it, and not even knowing you have it..Now if you are not feeling the best and have a small fever and you are still around a group of people then the flu has spread to all the people..Some will get it and some will not due to the persons immune system...Yes this happened i believe last year as well..It is normal...



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


It incubates for a x amount of time and then you wake up or just bamb your really really ill..I have gone threw this before..Its no fun and yes you have no idea what in the world is going on,,until you either ride threw it or two you go to the doctor



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by eeks4
 


It incubates for a x amount of time and then you wake up or just bamb your really really ill..I have gone threw this before..Its no fun and yes you have no idea what in the world is going on,,until you either ride threw it or two you go to the doctor
So what are you trying to say? Most of us know that the typical flu viruses take a period of time before they show their full effects (usually after you wake up as you stated). So how can you call this 'normal' if all these people were falling ill within a matter of minutes? What about the firefighter who fell ill soon after arriving at the scene? The spontaneous nature of these events are anything but 'normal'.
edit on 6-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5
 




Of course HAZMAT are going to allege they found nothing......the feds told them to say that so as not to worry both the parents and the kids.
The thing is, they did tests for gases and other chemicals in the air at most of the schools, and all the tests came back negative. It's unlikely they could cover up a biological air-based attack at all events. That is why I'm more inclined to believe it's some type of virus at this point in time. All the evidence seems to suggests it acts like a virus and moves like a virus.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Cue theme song of Soderbergh's "Contagion."

Did that movie even have a theme song? Either way...

The whole thing is definitely intriguing. The fact that surprises me is that all the schools are pretty spread out across the US. Not sure what it means, but it's odd, that's for sure.

Does anybody have an idea or theory why this "thing," whatever it is, specifically infected people at schools?



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder
 


I used to teach. I've seen lots of cases where a bug is spreading through the school, and people are on the edge of being sick, but trying to keep going. (and spreading germs in doing so)
This time of year is a common time for outbreaks of one bug or another in schools.

When one kid gets sick and throws up around other people, it triggers a response in those who also are fighting nausea. They drop like flies. Same effect when one kid passes out giving blood. You find this domino effect with kids around them.

This doesn't explain all of these outbreaks, and it doesn't explain firefighter being overcome. But I'm betting on the two aspects of time of year when bugs are common in schools coupled with the sympathy effect of seeing someone sick causing others to be sick too.

Something to at least consider before we jump to conspiracy poisoning of schools.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whipfather
Cue theme song of Soderbergh's "Contagion."

Did that movie even have a theme song? Either way...

The whole thing is definitely intriguing. The fact that surprises me is that all the schools are pretty spread out across the US. Not sure what it means, but it's odd, that's for sure.

Does anybody have an idea or theory why this "thing," whatever it is, specifically infected people at schools?


Well how about this..During the summer when school is out my daughter is well...No health problems what so ever..But when school starts well, my daughter is always sick..GERMS..People send there children to cshool sick because its not as easy to catch up and it doesn't make the school happy and plus people cant take off work to watch there kids..Now for high school..Well some students eat and drink after each other and some were each others lip gloss and if one child gets sick its like they all get sick..

Also it depends which state has the flu..then it will start and spread with some stated getting it worse then others...There is nothing different about this..have gone threw stuff like this for well my daughter is graduating this year 12 grade..So since kindergarten to now this is the norm..Oh yes!!people do pass out cause of sickness..It might be a bit strange if 20 children just drop and pass out,but if 20 children get sick its not so strange..

Now did these children at the high school pass out(black out) and fall to the ground or did they double over in sickness,get dizzy and sit down..Big difference here...



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSlowlyBackAway
reply to post by ChaoticOrder
 


I used to teach. I've seen lots of cases where a bug is spreading through the school, and people are on the edge of being sick, but trying to keep going. (and spreading germs in doing so)
This time of year is a common time for outbreaks of one bug or another in schools.

When one kid gets sick and throws up around other people, it triggers a response in those who also are fighting nausea. They drop like flies. Same effect when one kid passes out giving blood. You find this domino effect with kids around them.

This doesn't explain all of these outbreaks, and it doesn't explain firefighter being overcome. But I'm betting on the two aspects of time of year when bugs are common in schools coupled with the sympathy effect of seeing someone sick causing others to be sick too.

Something to at least consider before we jump to conspiracy poisoning of schools.



Thank god there is a teacher here..Amen..I have been saying this the whole time but no one will listen...thank you so much,I differently agree with you..



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder
 


Question is if they are better, and are they different now. (you know those crazy reprogramming conspiracies)


Furthermore, there were strange earthquakes in this area recently.

One can think it may be a gaseous release from a new fracture in the Earth.

EDIT.

Well poop.

cleantechnica.com...

politicalclimate.files.wordpress.com...

media.photobucket.com...

theamericanwestatrisk.files.wordpress.com...

Take that as you will
edit on 6-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)
edit on 6-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Im going to flag this one thanks for the thread. I live with a gas tester and monoxide poisoning is not a plausible explanation. Is this some sort of pre test? I hope the kids are ok. Is this hitting MSM yet?



new topics
top topics
 
104
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join