It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News : All seniors Israeli ministers are now for an attack on Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I do not think an attack on Iran will happen in any way, form, or fashion until the allied troops have left Iraq at the end of the year. The collateral damage could be high if an attack were to happen on Iran while they were still in Iraq because Iran could lob missiles at the bases over there. That would not be a very nice scenario.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

IAEA to reveal Iran building nuclear weapons at base near Tehran

Really now the IAEA will reveal that Iran is building nuclear weapons at base near Tehran? sigh where i have heard the same thing before?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

December 24 : Full moon. (perfect for a strike and people are distracted with Christmas)

No one is Israel is going to be distracted by Christmas. Any true believer in Yeshua Ha Meshiach knows that christmas is a pagan holiday and has nothing to do with the messiah but everything to do with a fat man in a red suit flying around on a sleigh that is going to get blown out of the sky by David's Sling if he invades Israeli Air Space.

Doesn't matter what kind of moon you have, night vision works well in everything that isn't totally pitch black, starlight works perfect for them. Night vision work using ambient light.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I don't understand why in the 21st century, when we are supposed to be "evolved species", human is still using brutal offensives to solve problems.
Instead of going all "we gonna crush you with bombs" and bait for total retaliation (if not WW3), why not just do it with stealth ? With intelligent infiltration ?
U.S, U.K, Israel, they all proved they could do such a job without being seen or even cover-blown...
So why go all Neanderthal-style if they just want the job done ?
edit on 7-11-2011 by kineticdamage because: wording

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I assume Israel is the little bully wearing the baseball cap, and Iran is the big kid wearing the orange shirt.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Do not worry. Unless the US is willing to back up Israel there will NOT be an attack. Israel will NEVER fight a real army by themselves. Iran cannot be beaten by Israel alone and the Israeli generals know it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
An attack is now a certainty.

The IAEA report is an official "rubber stamp" for Israel's concerns.

It will take months for the UN to actually propose any diplomatic action based on the report, and Russia/China will veto any sanctions anyway. And even IF any sanctions were applied, they wouldn't make any difference. The diplomatic route is a dead-end.

We now have to start thinking about the aftermath, and when that will be.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I just saw this. The US does not want any part of this fight:

"US will not go after oil, gas, Central Bank of Iran for now; Russia says release of IAEA report hurts chances of diplomatic solution for Iran."

Israel wanted the US to target Iran's central bank as well as a naval blockade for oil exports. Not gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

There's much more proof that Pakistan has been funding terrorist groups & activities and even providing a safe harbor for them, on top of that they also have nuclear weapons so shouldn't Pakistan be at the top of the list?

That is unless, this is all just about Israel starting yet another conflict and trying to bomb a country and violating Iran's sovereignty

Yes, but we paid the ISI to help fund those attacks, that all came out via Sibel Edmonds,
and the film 9-11 press for truth.

When Pakistan, the Taliban, and Al qaeda do terrorism we want that, so its viewed as different
but the puppet masters.

The CIA has been using these tactics for a long time, it was mentioned much longer
int he past by Machiavelli.

As Sun Tzu would say all war is deception.

We installed the Shah of Iran back in the day and alot of the animosity is due to that.

Both sides are played against each other and the military industrial complex gets rich
off selling arms to both sides via proxy agents, this has been a proxy war since the
end of WW2.

edit on 11-11-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

No one is Israel is going to be distracted by Christmas.

I know that. It's not about distracting people in Israel, it's about distracting people in Europe and America.

reply to post by princeofpeace

Israel wanted the US to target Iran's central bank as well as a naval blockade for oil exports. Not gonna happen.

That's why a strike by Israel is more probable.

reply to post by gem_man

Do not worry. Unless the US is willing to back up Israel there will NOT be an attack.

Well then, start worrying.
edit on 11-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

No one is Israel is going to be distracted by Christmas.

I know that. It's not about distracting people in Israel, it's about distracting people in Europe and America.

reply to post by princeofpeace

That's why a strike by Israel is more probable.

reply to post by gem_man

Do not worry. Unless the US is willing to back up Israel there will NOT be an attack.

Well then, start worrying.
edit on 11-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

I know it is coming. I'd rather it not but it will wether we want it too or not. The illuminati and their master satan are dead set on this matter coming to fruition. Anyone that doesn't want to die needs to get as far away from populated areas and military installations they can and throw down their weapons if they have any. Like the angels told Lot when he was fleeing Sodom, head for the hills and do not look back!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Israel is a soveriegn nation, of peoples with Free Will. If that is the heavily regrettable course it chooses against an non-nuke country, then may the entire Israeli nation for responsible for the fallout that is bound to happen, destroying whatever goodwill mankind had for Israel.

Pre-emptive strikes are often questionable, even though accepted by many, BUT only if no fallout occurs. Iran is not 60's Egypt, or 2010 Syria, or a Regan-Gaddafi lockerbie situation, more so when Iran do NOT have the bomb, at least not yet and had claimed loudly to the world that it would retaliate IF only when attacked.

Today, can Israel assure the world that NO fallout will occur? In a world where terrorism - the murder of innocents still occur?

USA and the rest of world had done so much, to eradicate this evil in our midst, and had only to deal with a handful left on the borders of Pakistan. When that strike by Israel gets carried away, will it be seen as a strike by jews against shias, or jewish strike against muslims? Both are different in many ways, namely in terms of numbers of hurt/ hatred generated and terrorists added.

I fully understand what the Israeli gov wants to do, and fully justified, to protect its citizens. I have only pity for the innocent jews and mankind around the world when the strike happen and the resulting fallout even though I know that insignificant as I am and may die too like others, innocent of any wrong doings with the situation caught in the right place at the wrong time or vice versa.

There are other ways, if only Israel and the hawks around would try.........

edit on 11-11-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join