It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News : All seniors Israeli ministers are now for an attack on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Any idea about this :

1. Most of the Iranian know that there is a Zionist lobby which is running US govt. American politicians admit it themselves implicitly and explicitly.

The U.S. President Barack Obama was pandering to the pro-Israeli lobby AIPAC when he gave a speech there, so says political commentator James Morris.

Morris told Press TV's U.S. Desk that Obama's pandering to AIPAC was for "political purposes".

The Los Angeles-based political analyst said that "with regard to the coming election and financing from Jewish donors" the Democratic Party is very concerned.

Morris accused Obama of "putting the security of Israel above the security of America". He told the U.S. Desk that while Obama is "saying that we're in tough fiscal times with regard to the U.S. economy and U.S. states going broke", the president is reaffirming sending billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars to Israel to pay for their military

The U.S. President Barack Obama was pandering to the pro-Israeli lobby AIPAC when he gave a speech there, so says political commentator James Morris.

[Face to Face] Cynthia McKinney, Former US Congresswoman - 20May2011 - English

2. Israel is made by Zionist and they are illegal and terrorist.

On 14 May 1948, the day the Mandate officially ended and the day before the bulk of the remaining British troops departed, Israel declared its independence and sovereignty, though without specifying borders. The next day, the Arab League reiterated officially their opposition to the "two-state solution" in a letter to the UN.[26] That day, the armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq invaded the territory partitioned for the Arab state, marking the beginning of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. The nascent Israeli Defense Force repulsed the Arab League nations from part of the occupied territories, thus extending its borders beyond the original UNSCOP partition.[27] By December 1948, Israel controlled most of the portion of Mandate Palestine west of the Jordan River. The remainder of the Mandate consisted of Jordan, the area that came to be called the West Bank (controlled by Jordan), and the Gaza Strip (controlled by Egypt). Prior to and during this conflict, 713,000[28] Palestinian Arabs fled their original lands to become Palestinian refugees, in part, due to an alleged promise from Arab leaders that they would be able to return when the war had been won. Many Palestinians fled from the areas that are now present-day Israel as a response to alleged massacres of Arab towns by militant Jewish organizations like the Irgun and the Stern Gang (See Deir Yassin massacre). The War came to an end with the signing of the 1949 Armistice Agreements between Israel and each of its Arab neighbours.

Arab Israeli conflict

They just tend to take as much land as they can. Like Gaza strip and Golan heights.

3. It is not logical to give those people the lands that they possessed long ago. For example , Golan Heights :

The earliest evidence of human habitation dates to the Upper Paleolithic period.[7] According to the Bible, an Amorite Kingdom in Bashan was conquered by Israelites during the reign of King Og

Golan Heights

If that is logical , so Iran can take the whole middle east back because it was a part of Persian empire.

Relief of Xerxes I Persian Empire reached its height during the reign of Darius I. He extended the Persian borders to the Indus River on the east to Aegean Sea and Egypt on the west.

achaemenid period

+

Achaemenid_Empire

So , Iran should take Far East to Middle East.

4. Israel owns lots of nuclear warheads and is still crying " they are going to make nuclear bomb".

5. There are lots of signs hidden in you daily life which shows us , you are controlled by those Zionist ( illuminati , Freemasonry)

vigilantcitizen

6. Israel has the big Middle East plan and is so afraid that Iran is not going to surrender easily.

7.We have seen that mossad and CIA are cooperating in assassination of our scientists.

Trial Of Suspect In Iranian

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun Nov 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Any ideas about this?

Iran Facts It is a pseudo Dictatorship It has a poor human rights record It censors its public It stones people to death in the name of extreme religion It has threatened one of its neighbours with total distruction It has lied about its nuclear policy It has been proven to be secretly developing nuclear weapons but lies that it is not

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

that's why North Korea has shelled the South all those times, also when the North sunk that South Korean ship it was just in jest am I right?

And yet anywhere else in the world those acts would have led to total war.

Think about it.

The NK regime IS hostile and led by a nut job autocrat. HOWEVER. They still want unification.
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe get your facts straight. Then distort as you please.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

It didn't lead to a war because North Korea has China and the South has the U.S.

I'm not distorting anything, the leaders of North Korea have threatened the South many times now

Back on topic -

I'm simply saying that North Korea & Pakistan have done and are still doing much worse things than what Iran has done.

Pakistan is a breeding ground for terrorists and there's even proof that they support them.

North Korea has tested nuclear weapons and has threatened to use them many times, they also still have concentration camps in which millions of persons die each year.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

But you have answered your own question. It is much more difficult to sort out Korea as it means war with China too. Like I say the US do not attack democratic countries hence the reason Pakistan are ok.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It's gonna end in tears, like this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well well, than give all these senior Israeli ministers a military uniform, ammunition and a weapon. We'll watch from the sidelines while they wage war!

So now we just let a few individuals in power decide on setting a powder keg on fire in the middle east? Meanwhile the U.S. population will standby and allow these few to use our sons and daughters to sacrifice their lives for political paranoia and policing an area of the world that has no affect on our homeland.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Better than whole nations being wiped out though because they don't conform to Shiriah Law is it not?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Nuclear bombs in anger or do you mean defense? Do you not believe in retaliatory strikes?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
.reply to post by Vitchilo

Well done! I think it is all without a doubt coming to fruition on Iran.

I think it would be harder for the U.S. to support or assist Israel in the attack on Iran during the OWS movements because these protests could easily gain support and become full on anti-war protests. I feel they will wait until at least mid-winter when the OWS start dwindling down even more before they make a move. But who knows they don't really care how we all feel about it, they're gonna do what they want regardless.

edit on 6-11-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The Gloablists have been trying to start a war in the middle east for years. Remember the USS Liberty incident when Israel planes fired on an American ship during the Johnson Admin. There haave been at least 2 more attempts since 2003. Cheney is such a wonderful guy (cough) The Israeli people should be up in arms against their PM he is proving he couldn't care less about his people. Another example of how desperate leaders even elected leaders are to stay in power. When all else fails start a war. Who cares about the end result as long as they are still standing even if all is left is a total diaster.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It is time to act NOW!!

A nuclear Iran will be a disaster!

The Iranian people better start
there own OWS against there
suicidal government.

The Iranian government is bringing
this upon themselves.

Iranian government can not keep
bullying the whole middle east with
there terror.

Pray for Iran to stop its nuclear
activities before it is to late!

Iran must be stopped from having nuclear
capabilities whatever means necessary.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Start preparing the bunker
and get everyone to stop
the suicidal government
from taking up nuclear
activities, they have had
FAIR WARNING!!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm going to snap if any Canadian military participate in this. I can see us providing bomb support like we did in Libya. We had Chretien during Iraq so he said no. Harper is an Israeli lap dog and he is probably shining with hope that he will get to be part of the international stage with his war mongering buddies.

I think all wars are bad, but this has got to be one of the stupidest ones ever. Damn Zionist bastards ruining the world.
edit on 6-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
It is time to act NOW!!

A nuclear Iran will be a disaster!

The Iranian people better start
there own OWS against there
suicidal government.

The Iranian government is bringing
this upon themselves.

Iranian government can not keep
bullying the whole middle east with
there terror.

Pray for Iran to stop its nuclear
activities before it is to late!

Iran must be stopped from having nuclear
capabilities whatever means necessary.

Why will it be a disaster because Israel says so?

The Iranian government isn't bringing anything on themselves we are forcing it on them. We have no right telling anyone what they can and can't have in their own country.

Our CIA says they aren't trying to get the bomb and has anyone seen any evidence because all I've seen is propaganda.

If Israel feels so strongly about this then go ahead just leave America out of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Better than whole nations being wiped out though because they don't conform to Shiriah Law is it not?
reply to post by michael1983l

I really don't think Iran's ruling party is suicidal. They know the consequences of initiating a nuclear strike on anyone in the region.

The people of Iran have shown their dissatisfaction with the current ruling party. Let them over throw their own system. In the mean time, Iran is not our neighbor and it's not our fight. If Israel and Saudi Arabia has a beef with Iran, let them deal with it! We have armed both of these countries to the teeth with our military hardware, I'm sure they can handle it on their own.

There is no reason for our young men and women to shed their blood for a regional conflict that is none of our business. Would you travel across the United states from the east coast to the west coast to take sides in a neighborhood fight? There's no threat to your security or bodily harm to your family. So why should this be any different?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

The problem with Islamic fanatics is that they think that death will take the people who spread Allahs word to a far greater plain to fondle their 19 virgins or whatever. That is what you are up against with the extremes of the religion, that means they are capable of anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

We were also told that the Soviet Union wanted to spread communism around the world. There is no need to attack a country unless they show irrefutable evidence they are mounting an attack.

We've been lied to by our government many times which have lead us into wars that were not justified nor resulted in any kind of benefit to our country. Propaganda takes on many forms when people in power want to justify waging war.

There are innocent Iranian families that will be caught in the cross hairs if this attack is put in motion. I can't justify killing innocent people because governments want to use our people and military like we're chess pieces. When is this war mongering going to stop?

America has become a war hungry country that most of us feared from other totalitarian countries. I don't like it, and I don't think a lot of our allies appreciate them being pulled into wars they don't want to be apart of.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
But according to my estimation if israel attacks on iran without us help then it is confirmed that they will lose all their hopes for fighting because iran is much more stronger than israel and they can be defeated easily by iran.
whatarethenews.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
of course there's going to be war in iran. oil prices have been dipping lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join