It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Economic Perfect Storm: Phase One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
SEPS: The second great depression

I gave three good parts to the reasoning...

So this thread will cover the opening bout (phase one)

Part one...

In a few days or weeks your gonna see in the new the following...

The US government is supposed to remove limits to borrowing on houses... Through Fannie May and freddie mac
currently they allow borrowing up to 125% of your homes value

Well stand by...

I was informed that they will remove this borrowing limit of 125%

It will be unlimited...

Thats right you can borrow an unlimited amount on your house as long as someone gives it to you...

Part two...

thailand floods...

just go to google and trace it if you want to...

here is where it means to your pocket book...

The plants that are there are closed due to the floods...

The ground floor intell is telling me this...
The price of anything with chips in it are going to double and triple

Hard drives...
Cameras...
exterior drives...
Security Cameras...

ECT...

The clerks know it...

In fact some stores have restricted the numbers of purchases of these materials already....

You can only buy one....

take the time tomorrow.... ask a few places that specialize in electronics...

now for the next part ...

number three...

it is either mexico's gang problems or iran....

we have another bubble coming...

housing financing available but a shortage of underwriters... (they are not ready for the business)
The shortage of chips with rationing beginning....

The third factor is the ghost one I cant put my head on... it is either the gangs south of the border or iran ....

this is going to fuel the economy upwards pre-election.... I believe the bad part will be when it pops
edit on 5-11-2011 by ripcontrol because: looking at the bubble got distracted

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
most of you have watched and read the iran thing.... the main thing overlooked is the mexican gangs...

they attacked anon for threatening to expose them....

it is a side issue or main act...

I see the american leadership manipulating numbers to get elected.... using their power to insure it...

I believe it will hit mid 2014

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
could you post some more on the mexican gangs? im in the uk and as usual we have barely heard anything about it, the whole iran thing is undeniably there and most likely will happen
but ya feel like its some kind of huge (and i'm talking HUGE) diversion for some other ghastly goings on, feel free to call me a paranoid loonball
just my thoughts

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

he's referring to the drug cartels. and i thought anon said that it was a lone member with no support trying to take on the cartels. it was never a fully supported operation.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

thanks, looks like my 4am readin just got a bit more interesting

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Anon campaign against zetas abandoned

MEXICO CITY — Bloggers and tweeters claiming to belong to the hacker movement “Anonymous” say they have abandoned their campaign to expose supporters of Mexico’s Zetas drug cartel.

The group says one of its members who had purportedly been kidnapped in the Gulf coast state of Veracruz has been freed.

Why is is important....

In connection to economies...

They are collecting open source intell ...

what is worse is that they got punked.... anon backed down....

mexican gangs building

MEXICO CITY — Mexico's rival crime gangs are in an arms race, and the latest sign of that are the homemade "Mad Max" type heavily armored vehicles they deploy to withstand fierce clashes with each other.

The army found two more "narco tanks" over the weekend in Ciudad Camargo in Tamaulipas state along the border with Texas.

Read more: www.mcclatchydc.com...

I respectfully disagree with the idea Pakistan is being ignored...

I think the removal of iran is wiser then dealing with pakistan.... it solidifies us control of a region.... and pakistan to a degree is focused on destroying india... and india wants to rule them... I think it is more of a mutual distraction..

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
finally a real thread that doesnt just claim OMG THE WORLD IS GONNA DIE!!!

awesome post man

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i also agree, not to be a fearmonger like many of the ATS users i do think the removal of iran would be a lot more beneficial (or so we'd be made to think) to america
that video of the mexican tanks and weaponry is totally astonishing

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

I have heard it over the group as a whole not as a lone anon....

got any links... it is part of this because propaganda will play a huge role in this....

I am having a problem giving a solid prediction when we will know the bubble is starting...

I got a feeling it will last at least long enough to get o-man re-elected or if he loses it will be imploded during the republican administration...

Sorry borrow money on collateral that is not worth the cash is not going to make real money.... this is more of long term negative revenue... In about three years we will be right back to here...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i also just seen this www.zerohedge.com... its not completely relevant but it just sprung to my mind, why is an already strugging USA and a deeply struggling europe planning to fund another war
i know im just one guy on the internet but it makes me seriously think, are they trying to put us all into a deeper recession or what
its totally crazy to think and maybe i should just get some sleep but its just really hard to fathom, and in 27 years i've seen some things that were pretty hard to fathom

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
plus if barrack gets re-elected or not im not sure it will make any difference, the uk is once again run by conservatives and i havent met ANYONE, not one person who says, or will admit to atleast, that they voted for them
corruption always plays a part in everything, everywhere

and here i was 20 minutes ago calling some guy paranoid

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Floodwaters threaten second honda plant inner bangkok

Nov. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Thai floodwaters today will test barriers protecting two Bangkok industrial parks near the main international airport as a deluge that has swamped hundreds of factories over the past month courses through the capital.

A water mass north of Bangkok should reach Lat Krabang and Bang Chan industrial zones in the eastern part of the city, according to Jate Sopitpongstorn, a spokesman for the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration. The estates include a factory operated by Honda Motor Co., which abandoned its full-year profit forecast last week after another factory was flooded.

flood damage...

Of note I had a conversation with someone today and my decision was that the manager was not fully aware of all the information..

Said there was no coming price increases.... Problem was he did not know about the thai floods.....

I will brb... as I am constructing back information... Trying to see if their is any more info available...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

I am not sure of the extra factor... corruption may be it but it will hard to tell...

I refer to the video game Civilization and all its sequels... of interest was that corruption did still shields and resources.... Preventing growth...

of extra note... a low level is actually necessary as a lubricant in society... a two point five percent or lower level should be the required maintenance cost and that is it.... I believe it rest at about 20 plus percent due to failures we have experienced...

NASA...
Education System...
Financial System...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My gf pointed out I did not actually give the prediction in a phrase clearly

My Prediction....

1)New Housing Bubble-

causing FM/FM to raise the limit above 125... a new boom...

2)Tech prices go up significantly

anything with chips hit till new manufacturing deals go into place...

With
Iran
Mexican Gangs
and corruption

A bubble is forming.... plan to make your money and get out midway..

Result 2014 will experience a bust again in the us economy

No leader emerges to save us because those who can will not... it is cya...

top topics

join