It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Has Breakfast With Henry Kissinger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Is this photo op a signal that the rest of the globalists that Herman Cain is the man? Kissinger also endorsed Cain's Smoking ad calling it "brilliant".

What do you guys think?
edit on 5-11-2011 by 2ndFUTURE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Cain is not as big as an A$$hole as Kissinger but he wants to be.... I won't vote for Cain because he was part of the FED .......

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Thanks for posting this video because it speaks volumes about who and what Cain is.

Kissinger is a dangerous and diabolical man who should never have been in the shadows advising presidents for as long as he has. If anyone needs to go, he does. If Cain find Kissinger to be informative and would be open to taking his advice, this is not a man you want running the country.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Apparently shady politics makes strange ... breakfast fellows?

I wonder if he gave Henry a courtesy grope?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Maybe a coded token stamp of approval for those who really know Kissinger's role.

When I look at Cain, all I see is the third guy back on Darwin's theory of Political candidates.

Thanks Mr. Bush for setting the standard so low that you actually made the statement "Anyone can become president" truthful.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0

When I look at Cain, all I see is the third guy back on Darwin's theory of Political candidates.

Thanks Mr. Bush for setting the standard so low that you actually made the statement "Anyone can become president" truthful.

lol Awesome.
edit on 5-11-2011 by KTATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Mark Block (Cain's campaign manager) bragging about the Cain/Kissinger meeting:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government." Henry Kissinger.

Anyone who wants or needs Henry's endorsement, should tell you everything you need to know about them.
edit on 11/5/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I do not know much about Kissinger. What's his story? Age? What Presidents has he interacted with? Who else has bumped elbows with him? I do not feel like Binging him, that is why I asked. I am lazy, I already know this. Thanks for any info. Two turntables and a microphone.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

He's, like, 527 years old and the closest thing to being reptilian if there are such creatures.

Besides, if you just want to save your energy by being spoon fed, why are we going to expend the energy to remember who you are (according to your handle).

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
I do not know much about Kissinger. What's his story? Age? What Presidents has he interacted with? Who else has bumped elbows with him?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

If I'm not mistaken, almost all since Nixon. He and his best friend Zbigniew Brzezinski. They both work for David Rockefeller.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What was on the menu?
California condor eggs washed down with fresh infant blood?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Henry Kissinger is the guy who wanted the Vietnam War so US Banks could get into Vietnam.

There are some recently declassified letters on the Federal Archives website now about it. It was never about "Communism". We've got Communists in the White House now.

If Cain is talking with Kissinger.....that's BAD.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

He's, like, 527 years old and the closest thing to being reptilian if there are such creatures.

Besides, if you just want to save your energy by being spoon fed, why are we going to expend the energy to remember who you are (according to your handle).

lol I know this man seems to live forever. WTF?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
so Cain is dining with the devil. well that is all i need to see about him. didnt like him before anyway but now he has shown himself to be a disciple of evil.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I think that Herman Cain and Henry Kissinger sat across the table from each other and discussed their affairs (outside of their marriages)...and how not to get caught in the future. (laughing out loud)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Kissinger IS the eminence grise.
Of whom, I have no idea, but it's they who rule the world.
The strange thing is EVERYONE knows that but I'm sure Kissinger never actually has to say WHOM. His presence implies it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Whelp say hello to our next POTUS

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Good god.....is Kissinger ever gonna die?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well, this should make anyone with a brain confirm what a bum Cain is now!!!

Jackpot with this one!!!!

Confirmed BUM!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join