It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How should we respond to our government attacking Iran?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I always want it to end up like the end of V for Vendetta, but know it never will.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4thhorsemen
I always want it to end up like the end of V for Vendetta, but know it never will.

I'd volunteer to be the one who gets shot, just as long as yall promise to get mad and actually do something. lol

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You should support your government until you can vote them out as per your constitutional laws.

America aint the whole enchilada on the world scene anymore,Britain loves keeping its military sharp as do many powerful countries,the US doesnt always need to take the point you know.

Prroblem is that it should really be another big country that taps iran a couple of times on the shoulder .

The world is cleaning up these little terrorists and hopefully China gets with the times because when the little troublemakers are all cleaned up who do you think is next,there is no real communist discussion anymore,history has spoken and humanities future is spoken for as one global village,Chinas aspirations of world dominance followed for 1000s of yrs is over,extinct,replaced by a global vision .

It is really dangerous these days to support contrarian nations or states,humanity is gelling together on a global scale and the momentum will not be denied,this is an obvious and unassailable fact.

Maybe China should just clean up Iran and give themselves a little real estate over there.I am sure no one would mind as long as China dropped communism right after the conquest.

Call it a trade if you will,who cares borders and boundries are falling every day,soon it wont matter who had what territory,we will all soon be working together.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
How should we respond to our government attacking Iran?

With cheers and bottles of wine!!!
The current Gov has got to go...

But....
Israel will be attacking Iran at first.
The US will just watch until Iran shoots at US....
Then, well, bu-bye Iran. Neither China nor Russia will get involved directly. No one likes Iran's saber rattling,just like no one likes North Korea's actions. They are in the same boat only NK already has nukes, Israel will never let Iran get them without blowing Iran to pieces, right or wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I love how people hate Iran, for noooooooooo reason, at ALLLLL.....

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
You should support your government until you can vote them out as per your constitutional laws.

Bull Spit! You DO NOT need to support your government. If you disagree, then protest! Furthermore, do everything you can to vote the warmongers out of office! But, DO NOT take it in the rear and support a government that you do not believe in. Be the change you want....make it happen...don't wait on the sidelines for someones else to do it for you....Do NOT support a government in which you do not place your belief...It's that simple...AND it's your right as an American citizen!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You have no idea if I hate Iran or not, nor do you have any idea if I have a reason to hate Iran or not.

I was being sarcastic

However, yep, I do not like Iran, but, I do not like Israel either....
Personally, I think they all should be turned to glass.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
youtu.be...
edit on 5-11-2011 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Darkblade71

I love how people hate Iran, for noooooooooo reason, at ALLLLL.....

They have a reason - it's called brainwashing.

Tell anyone something enough times no matter how ridiculous and they will believe it with astonishing conviction. Unfortunately for all of us deprogramming takes time, time we don't have.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
We should respond by getting a new government.

How broke do we have to be before we stop spending on war?

Really? They voted in Obama to end the Bush Wars.

Anyone not getting that voting in an opposite party is NOT THE ANSWER?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
have a few lorrie loads of bovine fecal matter sent to dizzy city and dumped at the whitehouse along with the senate and congress.. Also a card : HELL NO !! WE WONT GO !!
tell the pols its their turn to go fight and die for no damn reason other than defending the genocidal psychopaths israel..

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I disagree with you,you DO need to support your government because your government is a representation of the other people in your country and you cannot let them down,and not supporting societal structures is letting them down.

I did not say to not protest,but we can all multi-task and there are many forms of protest many which do not include not supporting your fellow countrymen and your government,protest is generally considered a way to inspire and initiate change,not a way to encourage civil disobedience and non-support of government.

You dont need to go quite that far,the world as a whole will work to drop iran in its tracks,this is a global issue,as all future issues will be,after Iran comes NK,China isnt stupid,they will willingly abandon communism very very soon.I have been alive to see the Berlin Wall fall,to see Russia become a world partner by abandoning communism,I have witnessed many depot rulers rooted out and countrys freed to join the world as partners.I will live to see China take her place as a world partner,we all need her,soon I believe within 5 yrs.

If you rationalise this you will have your answer ,clearly,if every american had a chance to VOTE on EXACTLY wether or not THEY wanted to go to WAR with IRAN we could make a decision in 24 hrs.

Ask yourself why government is still so complicated when we now have the technology and ability to vote in REAL TIME on every single issue we need to decide upon.

Get the "real time"point??There are only protests and unrest because people arent being fairly heard and their voices are being snuffed out by immoral systems that decieve and manipulate Mr.Everyman and Ms.Everywoman.

I can tell you I believe that if you shed the deception and everyone was forced by law to vote for the health of the country,you would find that people in general understand that Iran is like a bad tooth and it needs to be fixed,that would mean a vote to go to war and destroy their arses.

If you did this in England,Canada,Germany,Russia,India,and in other major countrys,this would be over in 48hrs without a shot being fired.

We now have real time communication and the ability to hear everones voice at the same time,we can now make TRUE DEMOCRATIC decisions,we never have in the past and this is why we are seemingly stalking our own government and system.
Because we are actuallly finally fighting for a TRUE DEMOCRACY,we just have to not blame anyone for the past unless they fight to continue to decieve us.

Our system prior to the internet was rife with windows of opportunity to decieve the people through the manipulation of information via tactical information management.

This is when something happens in one place and you slow down or speed up the time period it takes other people to have knowledge of the event,this is called tactical information managment and it has been jammed in all of humanities arse for most of modern history.

Now we can TRULY know what people want RIGHT NOW TODAY.If we want a politician gone RIGHT NOW TODAY and a MAJORITY OF US WISH THIS TO HAPPEN,then it is done as we say when we say,of the people ,by the people for the people.

We dont require politicians anymore,just representatives like a true democracy,politicing is over ,this is why people are Occupying cities and this is why it CANNOT STOP it is evolution of democracy and it is UNSTOPPABLE.

In fact it has to be morally wrong and borderline criminal to continue supporting the current system even as a politician yourself when you know as we all do now where the system is letting us down,we all know about the internet now and the tactical information management tactics USED UPON US ALL.,and it looks like people are willing to forgive if change is immediate and forthcoming,but I am afraid that there is no place for corrupt immoral poilticians,industry leaders,rich individuals ,basiclly those who got fat on the old system are being asked nicely to stop now,they can keep what they have but they need to STOP NOW.

We all know who is immoral and criminal minded in their actions,what was not immoral and criminal pre-internet and provision of global real time information--------HAS BECOME-------immoral and criminal,maybe our laws cannot change fast enough to accomodate our democratic maturity and evolution,this is a reality but it is not a greater reality than the fact that people now know they were basicly screwed wether there is a legal technicality or not they know they were screwed,only a very very stupid government wouldnt just shut down shop before people came seeking information to hold them accountable for their actions,and as we know that the laws cannot change fast enough there will be trouble if anyone fights to keep the system in the dark ages,there will be justice in real time as there should be change in real time.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Moshpet

That's what we should do, but do you not foresee the naysayers saying "oh yall are yelling but they're not listening - give up!"

If I listened to naysayer's, I never would do anything fun.

M.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

They need to be told enough is enough! it's beyond mind staggeringly stupid and inhumane.
None of their carbon copied past has benefited any people anywhere collectively before, how will this end differently?!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So we are told that they are near having "the bomb".
Well, so what?
Who are we with our stock piles of them to say who can and cannot have theirs?
Now we will go bomb them, destroying their cities and the lives of the people living there.
We will blow the arms and legs off their children and then tell them how lucky they are that we brought them democracy.

Actually their leader is a part of the club of TPTB and this is all part of the plan.
Those elites somehow enjoy all the bloodshed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join