It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could Ask Officials In The U.S., Israeli, Or Iranian Governments A Question ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Same questions to all three:

How can you sleep at night, with so much innocent blood on your hands?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

at least he's trying to learn the truth.There was a time when I was fundamentalist christian and pro-zionist. But with time as I learned how occultists and jews twisted christianity to agenda,I have gradually become anti-jewish and anti-zionist realising that the elitist jews consider us goyim to be slaughtered.

Its takes time to be awakened and he's awakening.
edit on 5-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Oldcorp and I get along fine and I'm certain he takes my comments for what they are..

Just my opinion, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
To

USA:why are you hell bent on world domination ?for oil?for the sumerian ziggurats/artifacts?Who do you work for? the american people or the illuminati?why are you preventing exploitation of massive domestic reserves which the dwarf the middle east combined?

Israel:why are hellbent on fulfilling the Albert Pike prophecy ?to wipe out Islam for a bunch of satanists and the Rothschilds? Why do you create terror orgs like Hamas?

Iran:why are you not preparing for self-defence? why do you not invest in biological weapons?they are far superior to nukes...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by OldCorp

reply to post by OldCorp

Having witnessed you extreme pro-Israeli stance I can't see how you would give an unbiased appraisal..

Sorry.

Aw man, ya gotta give me a chance. I tell the truth as I see it. If I see the Israelis doing something scummy I'll call them on it.

No you don't, at least I haven't seen you call Israel out..
It's all Hamas and the Palestinians fault in your eyes..

Very biased, sorry....

I remember giving a few Israeli soldiers a smackdown last year when they were found guilty, by an Israeli military court, of using a Palestinian boy to go ahead of them into possibly booby-trapped houses. That was totally messed up and I called them on it. The important thing to note here though is so did the Israeli military. Whether it fits into your narrative or not they do have rules, and when those rules are broken people get into trouble. I wonder if Hamas does the same. (Actually, I don't. I was being facetious.)

reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Oldcorp and I get along fine and I'm certain he takes my comments for what they are..

Just my opinion, nothing more.

Yes we do get along fine, and I'm glad of it. Nobody agrees on everything all of the time, but we have a lot more in common than not. And as far as disagreements go, well that's fine too. As long as two men of good will with opposing viewpoints can get together and talk - as opposed to bashing one another's heads in with a rock - there is always hope for the world.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
To

USA:why are you hell bent on world domination ?for oil?for the sumerian ziggurats/artifacts?Who do you work for? the american people or the illuminati?why are you preventing exploitation of massive domestic reserves which the dwarf the middle east combined?

Israel:why are hellbent on fulfilling the Albert Pike prophecy ?to wipe out Islam for a bunch of satanists and the Rothschilds? Why do you create terror orgs like Hamas?

Iran:why are you not preparing for self-defence? why do you not invest in biological weapons?they are far superior to nukes...

Questions about your questions:

1.Can you provide links to the Sumerian artifact claims? Who's supposed to be doing what, and for what purpose?

3. What makes you think they haven't? There has been some evidence of Iranian agents spending time as guests of the Iranian friendly Chavez regime, learning to speak Spanish, and then migrating north into the United States posing as illegal immigrants. Add to this the fact that an unknown number of Soviet-era suitcase nukes are missing, presumed stolen and sold to the highest bidder, and that Iran has in the past threatened to attack the U.S. from within.

It's very possible that Iranian sleeper agents are in the U.S. right now awaiting orders to detonate those suitcase nukes in the even of an attack on Iran. This could very well be why it's taken 11 years to get to the next country in the Axis of Evil.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

www.sun-nation.org...
www.exopolitics.org...

www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?articleid=1393

www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

3. What makes you think they haven't? There has been some evidence of Iranian agents spending time as guests of the Iranian friendly Chavez regime, learning to speak Spanish, and then migrating north into the United States posing as illegal immigrants. Add to this the fact that an unknown number of Soviet-era suitcase nukes are missing, presumed stolen and sold to the highest bidder, and that Iran has in the past threatened to attack the U.S. from within. It's very possible that Iranian sleeper agents are in the U.S. right now awaiting orders to detonate those suitcase nukes in the even of an attack on Iran. This could very well be why it's taken 11 years to get to the next country in the Axis of Evil.

These are fairy tales about iran having suitcase nukes,any detonation of nuke in USA would lead to destruction of Iran and would be pointless . If Iran wanted to really achieve MAD it would deploy bioweapons like superplague or superneurotoxin generating bacteria. Bioweapons are perfect superweapons for small nations as they need least investment and can practically wipe out mankind as well as the world elite illuminati.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

It's very possible that Iranian sleeper agents are in the U.S. right now awaiting orders to detonate those suitcase nukes in the even of an attack on Iran. This could very well be why it's taken 11 years to get to the next country in the Axis of Evil.

I've also heard rumors that Israel has planted similar devices in the US and has used them to blackmail the US Government into doing their bidding..

But I guess you'll fob that off as nonsense while pushing the Iranian scenario..

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Also,a american soldier by name of stop-loss on ats had stated that US govt has too interest in sumerian artifacts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
To russia i would say this: are you really gonna let the US and Isreal wreak havoc on the Russian border in Iran and let them set up some kind of "al CIAda" puppet government?

To US I would say: You do realise that by the time you finish wih your illegal antics worldwide 95+% of the worlds population will want revenge on thise responsible.

To Isreal I Would Say: If you think your going to get away with tyranny against palastine your seriously mistaken, it may take another 10 or 20 years but sooner or later Isreal will be kicked in the teeth.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

I've also heard rumors that Israel has planted similar devices in the US and has used them to blackmail the US Government into doing their bidding..

But I guess you'll fob that off as nonsense while pushing the Iranian scenario..

The Iranian scenario is the one that makes the most sense isn't it? Occam's razor right? Iran has threatened to set off nukes in the U.S., Israel has not. The Iranians call us the "Great Satan" and have prayed for our destruction in the streets of Tehran every Friday for the last 35 years; we are the Israeli's greatest ally. It's only logical that if a suitcase nuke went off in the U.S. that suspicion would most likely fall on Iran.

Why in the hell would the Israelis nuke their primary benefactor? Even if it was a "false flag" designed to look as if someone else did it, after we glassed the primary suspect we would be spending our money on rebuilding, and not on aid to Israel. If they were to do that, it's be like shooting themselves in the foot. Conversely, this is exactly the kind of outcome Iran would like to see, the U.S. too busy licking it's own wounds and leaving Israel to fend for herself.
edit on 11/5/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Iran has threatened to set off nukes in the U.S.,

Can you show me where they said that?

Bit odd considering they don't have any, unlike Israel..

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

reply to post by OldCorp

The Iranian scenario is the one that makes the most sense isn't it? Occam's razor right? Iran has threatened to set off nukes in the U.S., Israel has not. The Iranians call us the "Great Satan" and have prayed for our destruction in the streets of Tehran every Friday for the last 35 years; we are the Israeli's greatest ally. It's only logical that if a suitcase nuke went off in the U.S. that suspicion would most likely fall on Iran.

Why in the hell would the Israelis nuke their primary benefactor? Even if it was a "false flag" designed to look as if someone else did it, after we glassed the primary suspect we would be spending our money on rebuilding, and not on aid to Israel. If they were to do that, it's be like shooting themselves in the foot. Conversely, this is exactly the kind of outcome Iran would like to see, the U.S. too busy licking it's own wounds and leaving Israel to fend for herself.

Iranian scenario with suitcase nukes makes no sense as it would lead to destruction of Iran and mullah's have desire of self-preservation.As for Israel it would benefit them most as their vaulted enemy would be destroyed.

As for Israel they have infiltrated the entire govt and subverted it.Who created the Federal Reserve?there is the main answer....You will see Rothschild hand again.

As for Israel it can effectively fend for itself.And the birth of anti-christ is to be in Israel as it has been prophesied that the Anti-Christ will be jewish.Rothschild family are the prime candidates for the anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

Iran has threatened to set off nukes in the U.S.,

Can you show me where they said that?

Bit odd considering they don't have any, unlike Israel..

I'm sorry, my bad. It was al-Qaeda saying recently that they would do it on Iran's behalf if Iran were to be attacked. I guess they still have some nukes left over from after Osama got whacked.. Linky

But the idea of Iranian terrorists, or proxies acting on their behalf as the Iranians are famous for doing, nuking an American city has been around for a long time.

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Iranian scenario with suitcase nukes makes no sense as it would lead to destruction of Iran and mullah's have desire of self-preservation.As for Israel it would benefit them most as their vaulted enemy would be destroyed.

Ah, but you're assuming that the Iranian leadership is sane. I get ribbed all of the time for my faith, but I'm not the head of a country that's trying to develop nuclear weapons and threatening to use them on the one hand, and planning to start WWIII to usher in their messiah, the Mahdi, on the other. See, they aren't worried about a perceived disadvantage; they are expecting the Madhi and - ironically - Jesus Christ to pick up the slack and destroy Israel supernaturally.

It's not just Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who believes that by starting a holy war against Israel the 13th Imam will miraculously appear out of his well and lead a Muslim army to worldwide victory either; Ayatollah Kahameini, the Supreme Leader, is also a "Twelver." In fact, Ahmadinejad learned everything he knew at the Ayatollah's feet. Mahmoud is the one with the big mouth, but it's the Supreme Leader who has all of the big plans.

As for Israel they have infiltrated the entire govt and subverted it.Who created the Federal Reserve?there is the main answer....You will see Rothschild hand again.

I'm not sure about this Jewish cabal running everything theory. It would seem to me that if it were true, they wouldn't have allowed Hitler to exterminate nearly the entire Jewish race.

As for Israel it can effectively fend for itself.

This I agree with 100%. In fact, I would ask how a cessation of U.S. aid to Israel - along with a cessation of aid to all other countries like Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, etc. - such as would take place under Ron Paul would affect relations between the U.S. and Israel.

The Israelis ARE big boys with the most advanced air force in the Middle East, and the most capable ground forces as well. They may not be the biggest, but as they have shown since the days of King David, they don't need to be. The quality of their armed forces more than make up for the lack of quantity.

Actually I think that if the U.S. were to stop providing the Israelis aid altogether, it might give Arab nations even more pause before attacking. In a conventional war, Israel might (doubtful, but it is a possibility) take heavy casualties to the point where it looks like they might lose. IDK about you guys, but I totally believe the Jews when they say, "Never Again." I think they would use the Samson Option to burn down the whole damn thing if it looked like they were about to be overrun.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

OK I'll bite..

How about you ask the Israelis this.

"If you truly want peace with Palestine and a two state solution, then why even this week have you announced plans for further settlement on land that was NOT mandated for Israel?"

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm not sure about this Jewish cabal running everything theory. It would seem to me that if it were true, they wouldn't have allowed Hitler to exterminate nearly the entire Jewish race.

Hitler had jewish roots and Hitler was a weapon against Stalin.Illuminati lost control of communism after Stalin rose to power(regained total control under Andropov).

Hallett writes that Hitler's grandfather was Nathan Meyer Rothschild. Maria Schickelgruber, Hitler's grandmother, was a maid in the Rothschild's Vienna mansion when his father, Alois was conceived "in fear" in a satanic ritual rape. The Rothschilds could only marry within their extended family so they had illegitimate children who functioned as anonymous agents. "
doreenellenbelldotan.info...

As for iranian leadership they are sane,western media talks total BS about Iran because the corporatist masters order them to do so.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is cool, though i am pretty sure that you will not get real answers.
Anyway:
U.S government - war with Iran will cause American casualties and wreck economy world wide. The way i see it - it will further erode US stability and polarize different social groups even more. Really increasing chance of civil war. Nuclear Iran is a big problem, world with unstable US is a much much bigger problem.
Is it worth it?
Israeli government - strike on Iran will cause regional war, Israel will have several fronts and even moderate neighbors (Egypt, Jordan) might be involved too. Civilian losses will be high. World economy will crash due to oil prices and instability ,Israel will loose lots of political support and take the blame for the situation. Unless Iranian ruling elites will be changed by force ,Iran will restart its nuclear program anyway and in a decade Israel will not have political strength to strike again.
Is it worth it?
Iranian leadership - Iran will be heavily crippled with scores of dead and ruined economy/infrastructure and either be under political control by NATO with new leadership or under political Russian control with old leadership.
Is it worth it?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

So bring it on ATS! What would you ask TPTB if you could sit down and talk to one?

Jesus was the messenger to the Jews, Gentiles and the Muslims. Why do Jews and Arabs reject the primary message of Jesus to "love your neighbor as yourself?" Israel and the Arabs are brothers. Doesn't family love trump even the love of neighbors to God? Do you honor God's name (Character) by hating your brother? Is taking the name of God in vain for you if they do not follow His message of love for neighbors and enemies?

Of the three groups, only the Christians love their enemies, bless those who persecute them and pray for those who curse them. Why do both Jews and Arabs hate those who follow Jesus primary message?

edit on 5-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure I would ask a question but I'd sure like to tell them something. I think there's going to come a time when we're going to have to depend on each other in a way we never have before. Just a feeling. To depend on each other for the basic necessities of life like food, shelter, clothing, medicine. If we as humans don't stop with all the nonsense, we're doomed. I just pray that these endless wars stop and people just start respecting each other and start getting along. You don't have to agree on everything. No one does. But it doesn't mean you can't at least listen to them. It shouldn't be that hard to just treat people right and stop hurting each other.

I have a 90 year old aunt who has always said, we'd better start getting along in this life because we're going to be spending an eternity with each other in the here after.

Just my humble opinion.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

OK I'll bite..

How about you ask the Israelis this.

"If you truly want peace with Palestine and a two state solution, then why even this week have you announced plans for further settlement on land that was NOT mandated for Israel?"

Well, it appears that my friend backinback has been banned, for what reason I do not know. I’m definitely NOT being facetious or sarcastic this time either. Other than the Israel/Palestine question, our worldview was remarkable similar. Even though we were diametrically opposed on this issue, I always found him to be sincere and considerate in his posts, not to mention being a worthy opponent when it came to displaying true debating skills. Many of the Jew-haters on this site could never hope to hold a candle to him.

In his honor, I will do my best to have this question answered by a member of the Israeli government.
Happy trails brother.

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
This is cool, though i am pretty sure that you will not get real answers.

Ya think? Like I told a previous poster, one can glean a lot of knowledge by the questions a subject hedges on answering, even in the way they will try to steer the conversation elsewhere or how long they take to answer the question. Everything means something.

Anyway:
U.S government - war with Iran will cause American casualties and wreck economy world wide. The way i see it - it will further erode US stability and polarize different social groups even more. Really increasing chance of civil war. Nuclear Iran is a big problem, world with unstable US is a much much bigger problem.
Is it worth it?
Israeli government - strike on Iran will cause regional war, Israel will have several fronts and even moderate neighbors (Egypt, Jordan) might be involved too. Civilian losses will be high. World economy will crash due to oil prices and instability ,Israel will loose lots of political support and take the blame for the situation. Unless Iranian ruling elites will be changed by force ,Iran will restart its nuclear program anyway and in a decade Israel will not have political strength to strike again.
Is it worth it?
Iranian leadership - Iran will be heavily crippled with scores of dead and ruined economy/infrastructure and either be under political control by NATO with new leadership or under political Russian control with old leadership.
Is it worth it?

All very good questions. As I get older and appreciate my life more, I also find myself appreciating the value of other people’s lives too. The way I see the world, there aren’t that many things worth killing another human being for. Psychopaths like Obama, Clinton, Bush, and Cheney get up in front of cameras and laugh – yeah, they got jokes – when one 70-year-old man is brutalized and sodomized before being murdered, or when they start wars where hundreds of thousands if not millions of people die. Oh, hell yeah, that’s a big frackin’ hoot.

So yeah, I wanna know “Is it worth it?” too.

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by OldCorp

So bring it on ATS! What would you ask TPTB if you could sit down and talk to one?

Jesus was the messenger to the Jews, Gentiles and the Muslims. Why do Jews and Arabs reject the primary message of Jesus to "love your neighbor as yourself?" Israel and the Arabs are brothers. Doesn't family love trump even the love of neighbors to God? Do you honor God's name (Character) by hating your brother? Is taking the name of God in vain for you if they do not follow His message of love for neighbors and enemies?

Of the three groups, only the Christians love their enemies, bless those who persecute them and pray for those who curse them. Why do both Jews and Arabs hate those who follow Jesus primary message?

Thou shalt not kill.
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

The Ten Commandments that the Lord gave to Moses in the desert are universally accepted by all three religions as Holy Scripture. When we take a look at them, especially the selected “Thou shalt nots,” I think it’s pretty obvious that both sides have failed in an epic fashion, and have come short of the glory of God.

I can understand why they Jews wouldn’t be particularly fond of Christ, but Muslims accept Him as a true prophet of God (however not Divine in any way.) So if they accept the teachings of Christ, why do they do the exact opposite of what He taught?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join