It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could Ask Officials In The U.S., Israeli, Or Iranian Governments A Question ...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
...what would it be?

OK, by now you've seen my shows here on ATS and you know that I'm not afraid to ask the questions that the MSM won't touch. I have access to official spokesmen in the U.S. and Israeli governments already, and I'm working on getting an interview with the Iranian Mission to the U.N., which as you can imagine isn't going to be an easy get; but if I do pull it off it will be a hell of an interview.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to get your questions and thoughts on what appears to be a foregone conclusion: War with Iran. If you could call up someone on the inside, just to satisfy your own curiosity, from any one of these governments; what would you ask? I plan to air the interviews in an upcoming episode of The Truth Is Viral, right after the next one which focuses on the CIA, al-Qaeda, and Libya. After my editor and I make some changes to the graphics and lay down some more video it should be good to go for broadcast the first of the week.

Please be respectful in your replies, because I obviously won't be passing along questions like, "Why do you Murdering Nazi Jew scum murder a thousand people a day and bake the blood of Palestinian babies into your matzo balls." I realize that this topic can get very heated and emotional - I myself have fallen victim to my emotions and have been overly harsh in some, not all, replies - but please let reason dictate the question you would ask and not your heart.

This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to ask your own questions and see what's going on in the heads of those leaders who are embroiled in this seemingly unavoidable conflict. I'd consider it a personal favor if we can all keep our responses to the highest levels of civility that ATS members are famous for, while at the same time asking thoughtful questions that would be of particular interest to the membership, and the world at large; questions that the MSM would probably not ask.

Again, you can ask a question specific to any one country, ask a question that is generic and could apply to all three, or if you're feeling up to it you can even ask a specific question of each nation.

If it seems like I'm trying to get you to do my homework for me, well I suppose I am; but a major aspect of "Denying Ignorance" is admitting that you don't know everything. While I do consider myself well versed in the Middle East, I admit that I don't know everything. One of you may very well have information I don't that would lead you to ask a question I may not have thought of in a million years, and I think that it is only right to see a news story from all angles before making a decision. Once I do make a decision though, you can be sure I'll let you know what it is.

So bring it on ATS! What would you ask TPTB if you could sit down and talk to one?

ETA: If you are unfamiliar with The Truth Is Viral, here is the latest episode:

(click to open player in new window)

It's now a weekly feature here on ATS.

edit on 11/4/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sir your thread question is a thread well worth the merit. I must admit i have been contemplating such a question for multiple hot topics.

edit on 4-11-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
Sir your thread question is a thread well worth the merit. I must admit i have been contemplating such a question for multiple hot topics.

edit on 4-11-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

I can't stand the suspense dude!

What's the question?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Why ?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Why ?

42?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I feel obliged to apologize for my one line post but given the time that it has been posted and assuming those with any form of cerebral should have understood it let alone provoked some thought stimulation within their cortex. Sir, again, i have bookmarked your thread for personal reasons. So in closing i submit this video as a link and not as an embed video as to not obscure your thread to future viewers.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I tried thinking of something to ask all three .. but I can't even think of one question for any of them.

None are well known for honesty... quite the opposite. So what use asking questions of them when you'll only get lies and propaganda in return?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
@ cerebralassassin: Polo?

Originally posted by Resinveins
I tried thinking of something to ask all three .. but I can't even think of one question for any of them.

None are well known for honesty... quite the opposite. So what use asking questions of them when you'll only get lies and propaganda in return?

Sometimes, what they DON'T say when responding to a direct question says volumes.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

umm dude, i'd stay away from interviewing any Iranians
didn't congress just pass some law with the purpose of making it a treasonable offense to communicate with Iranian officials?

as i see it the purpose of the law is to block any peacemakers/diplomatic attempts at preventing a war with Iran.
edit on 4-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by OldCorp

umm dude, i'd stay away from interviewing any Iranians
didn't congress just pass some law with the purpose of making it a treasonable offense to communicate with Iranian officials?

as i see it the purpose of the law is to block any peacemakers/diplomatic attempts at preventing a war with Iran.
edit on 4-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

Ummm. Too late.

If Obama wanted, he could hit me with a Hellfire missile at any time and truthfully say, "Mr. Powell was known to trade emails with the Iranians. The content of those emails are a threat to national security, but trust me when I say that he deserved to die." Of course he'd conveniently leave out the fact that they were to the press office at the U.N. in New York.

Friggin' Dictator.
edit on 11/4/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

L
L

watch your six then
and the other 7 directions an attack could come from
also get one of those arctic spyders for drone disabling
they even have a sith model, bit a practice and you'll be blinding them 2 at a time

question for other 2 countries officials would be when are you gonna shrivel up and die?

edit on 4-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added question

edit on 4-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: officials not entire nations lol

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hi.

I have 3 camels, 2 oxen, a pair of pigs and a herd of buffalo. I also have enough dry food goods to last me and my extended family until the end of next season. I can’t pay my heating costs and I’m not going to give away my "likely-hood" to pay…

What do you propose is the solution?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Why ?

42?

Towel.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
1 Iranian Leadership: Why do you feel the need to antagonize the region with proxy armies and blame the results on Israel?

2 Israeli Leadership: Why do you feel the need to antagonize Palestinians with more settlements after you make concessions to cease settlement building until a consensus between you and the authorities in the West Bank can be reached? I exclude Gaza because I believe Hamas are a bunch of good for nothing terrorist scum who deserve nothing.

3 USA Leadership Why did we help Al Qaeda in Libya? Why did we foment revolt in Egypt that brought about a hard-line Islamist government? Why does it seem like the Arab Spring was largely orchestrated by hard-line Islamists funded and aided by our government?
edit on 4-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
1 Iranian Leadership: Why do you feel the need to antagonize the region with proxy armies and blame the results on Israel?

2 Israeli Leadership: Why do you feel the need to antagonize Palestinians with more settlements after you make concessions to cease settlement building until a consensus between you and the authorities in the West Bank can be reached? I exclude Gaza because I believe Hamas are a bunch of good for nothing terrorist scum who deserve nothing.

3 USA Leadership Why did we help Al Qaeda in Libya? Why did we foment revolt in Egypt that brought about a hard-line Islamist government? Why does it seem like the Arab Spring was largely orchestrated by hard-line Islamists funded and aided by our government?

Very good. This is an example of what I'd like to see.

Thanks for all the fish.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
" Whatttttttt are ya waiting for"???????????

C'mon man??????

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
reply to post by OldCorp

Hi.

I have 3 camels, 2 oxen, a pair of pigs and a herd of buffalo. I also have enough dry food goods to last me and my extended family until the end of next season. I can’t pay my heating costs and I’m not going to give away my "likely-hood" to pay…

What do you propose is the solution?

Trade in all of your various livestock, except the herd of buffalo, for ostriches. They have a lean, succulent meat, one egg will make an omelet big enough to feed the whole family, and their feathers make winter scarves that are to die for.

I suggested that you keep the herd of buffalo because you can convert your present heating system to one that generates heat from the burning of prairie patties. Every morning, all you have to do is go out and collect enough crap to keep your fire burning all day long and voila'! Free heating.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Having witnessed you extreme pro-Israeli stance I can't see how you would give an unbiased appraisal..

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OldCorp

Having witnessed you extreme pro-Israeli stance I can't see how you would give an unbiased appraisal..

Sorry.

Aw man, ya gotta give me a chance. I tell the truth as I see it. If I see the Israelis doing something scummy I'll call them on it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OldCorp

Sorry.

Aw man, ya gotta give me a chance. I tell the truth as I see it. If I see the Israelis doing something scummy I'll call them on it.

No you don't, at least I haven't seen you call Israel out..
It's all Hamas and the Palestinians fault in your eyes..

Very biased, sorry....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join