It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch out Iran and Syria, here we come!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
As a Mason, I get barraged by hundreds of people a year who come up with things such as

Are you in the Illuminati (see sig)

Do you know the Bilderburgs?

Is Bush in the Skull and Bones?

Do you know any aliens (That's my favorite)

Etc.

Anyways we are an enemy of the NWO, not an ally, I hope people understand that someday. I have devoted much time in studying this ultra invisible force and the only way you can track them is by understanding what they have to gain, they want no money or land, they want your soul.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So it's about religion then, Eh? Not again. There are too many religious problems floating around in politics. That's the problem itself. Get rid of religion in politics, get rid of problems.(well, most of them)

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In which all wars are fought under or about.

Just the way it is,has, and always will be.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

So it's about religion then, Eh? Not again. There are too many religious problems floating around in politics. That's the problem itself. Get rid of religion in politics, get rid of problems.(well, most of them)

I disagree, If you can get rid of your religion and not integrate it into your political views then you don't believe it very strongly, do you? Religion is supposed to be your view of Absolute Truth and of how and why the universe is, I don't think you can brush that aside. I do however feel that the institutions of religions can be harmful (like when the catholic church got involved in politics all throughout history...others did too that's just my example) in politics because a lot of the time they are "blind religion" or people following without thinking or studying the religion or others first. I'm personally a Christian, but that title covers a WIDE range of beliefs, and a wide range of interpretations. The only seperation of church and state should be that the federal government does not endorse one religion over another (See Amendments to Constitution), but that doesn't mean that we force all politicians to give up their beliefs, half of the reason we vote for them is for their beliefs and what we feel needs to be done in the universe and here at home.

If we give up religion, we give up an attempt at understanding, and we give up seeking Truth and Reality.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
No, people can have their religions, they don't have to give them up. Aethism is a belief to, along with Agnosticism. They should not be mucking around in other peoples beliefs. Religion in politics is dangerous, because eventually one is endorsed over another.

And you won't see anything but a Prodestant in the Presidential office for a long while. Don't you find that odd.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How someone's viewpoint of the various religious doctrines can influence thier politcal stance is beyond me.

God is there for you, not a 1.7% break in taxes for Christ's sake (pun intended)

[Edited on 14-4-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
ermsss
i dont think to agree with some situation here
example do all the muslim states which is they dont please the america,so they should be call a link to teror
that a real madbull.what kind of a goverment is that.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm going to sit back and suck on a brew, see what happens in the next couple weeks. As time can only tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join