It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch out Iran and Syria, here we come!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's inevitable, we can no longer ignore these threats to civilized society. 2 quick points and I am done:

1)Don't tell me that they are not responsible for the training and order of 95% of the terrorist cowards in the world today, they have directly and indirectly caused more deaths than the United States has caused in 100 years, they displace Christians, kill women for just about anything they can think off, and supply weapons and techniques to organizations whose intent is to harm ANYONE who opposes their "viewpoint" all the while hiding behind the mask of ALLAH told me to do it, they declare war on the US, Britain, and the rest of the Christian countries every day, but when we come callin' they back down like the cowards they are.

2) They directly defied the UN, US, and the coalition, by supplying arms to Iraq, The Hezbollah, and any other group out to kill, they claimed ignorance, unacceptable. They must be put down, read history people, Iranians and Syrians has caused more trouble in history then Iraq, Germany, and Russia combined, it is time to end this once and for all.

It's kinda like the big guy, who two small guys has been agitating for years, seeing the two small guys in the bar and taking the seat right in between them and Stating "Got anything else to say or do?"

Lets look at it X (Iran)
X(Syria) X (Iraq, now under us control)

Rough sketch but get my point, Iraq is not the end of this conflict, it is the beginning, justified in your eyes or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
that any actions against Syria and Iran are handled better than the way we went about handling Iraq. If we attack Syria and/or Iran without massive evidence and support....the political fallout will be unfathomable....

It's already going to take a while to clean up the mess created in Iraq...and patch up relations with other Arab nations. Invading Iran and/or Syria would irrevocably destroy such relations. If it does happen, we better plan on taking them both at the same time, and quickly, because the whole region will be against us, as well as world opinion....and then my friend, we will truly be in WWIII....

dom

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
All I can say is I hope you're wrong about where this war is going.

And I know you're wrong in the two statements you make.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Then you live in a rock or don't read. The statements I made are all true, look at history. As for the first one, that just happened what, two weeks ago?

I don't like war, I don't want war, I just don't think it can be avoided in the middle east.

And Gazrok, don't they hate us regardless?

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
they don't hate us regardless. If you think that all arabs hate the US, you really should plan a trip over there sometime... These "death to America" arabs you're thinking about are not the majority. The majority are peaceful people. However, the recent war in Iraq, has already pushed some of those into the "death to America" camp. Further hostilities in the region will push ALL of them into that camp...and thats where the problem lies....

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Gaz, the evidence is there already, and nobody can be stupid enough to say that it isn't. Both Syria and Iran are huge supporters of terror. I had thought Syria should have been attacked first, as a matter of fact. I suppose the WMD thing was heavy enough to put Iraq on the front burner.

I guess it'd be to simple for the morons to stop supporting terrorists and let the world be a better place? Yeah, I guess so.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I agree that the Syrian and Iranian governments harbor and support terrorists. I think you have me confused with Dom...

What I disagree with, is recklessly going in to attack both of them next... We need to show restraint here, and try to garner more support for such actions. If you think the world backlash was bad with Iraq, you haven't seen anything yet, if we immediately attack Iran and/or Syria, and that is my concern.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't think it would be financially possible for a while.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Give me a break, our money is based on a gold which we don't have, the fact that the government can "borrow" up to seven dollars for every dollar you put in the bank, and could not possible pay off our debt, you think that money will save Syria? No money is what will drive us into Syria!

Enough said!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Has the UK and US not been guilty of supplying weapons to these terroist countries? And have the UK and US not also given the finger to the UN?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Simply put, yes we did supply weapons to certain assets in the past, but under a different principal, I will call it the "Cold War Try before you Buy theory" The US and Russia, and to a lesser extent every other primary power in the world all supplied arms to various countries and organizations to see what these weapons would do against thier opponents on the battlefield. We never directly supplied a country whose intent was to overthrow Russian financial interests abroad and vice versa.

Okay small history lesson aside, this is different, they were warned, they declare Jihad against Christians publically every day, and send suicide bombers whose sole intent is to Kill Americans and British, not free Iraq. And that is why I say Syria will be next, not that I feel it is necessary, but I know that is what is happening.

As for the UN, what self supporting American or British person would not give the UN the finger?(Clinton's quest for the spotlight not withstanding) You tell me one thing that the damn UN has done to aid the homeless in OUR countries, or the disease infested? Let me help you, NOTHING!

So screw the UN and I hope they dissolve, they are a useless conglomerate of Politicians bent on bending the truth to suit thier needs!

DOWN WITH THE UN

League of Nations ring a bell smarty, the UN was doomed to fail from the beginning

--OUT--

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Did you call me smarty?

Oh yeah same old argument, but its the truth.
You're right about the UN its finished.
Lets just have Bush as earths leader.
We can rid of that pesky democracy aswell.
WMD indeed.
Did Saddam ever threaten the UK, US?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
No, definatly not bush as world leader. We need someone who doesn't want the job. The best person for an important job is the person who wants it least. That way they would be stuck in a job that they severly dislike, just like most everyone else.

As I've said before. The purpose of this war is to start the NWO. I can see a big resistance coming...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The UN was the last bastion of resistance and it was toppled, NWO needs Oil for control, Bush is not the "Leader" he is just the face man. Do you really think that Bush is responsible for the latest world movements, he is just carrying orders just like Reagan. Kennedy was killed for his attempt to overthrow this government and Perot's credibilty was destroyed, until someone with balls of steel gets into that office, the plan will go along with no snags, but get another Roosevelt and things could get crazy.

NWO's plan (my estimation)

1) Eliminate any league of nations where the majority is aware of any plot (Check, UN in peril)

2) Force reliance on Credit/debit cards rather than paper money (Check, 80% of all Primary nations are already doing this)

3) Create a world war to differ all thoughts to the war instead of a looming dependance on credit to survive (Plan following course)

4) Control all primary assets in the Medical, Technological, and real estate fields (Who knows, this could already be true)

5) Destroy Isreal (Plan in place)

What's the saying,

"The enemy of my enemy is my ally"

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
"More people have died in the name of the Lord than all diseases and natural catastrophe's combined" Someone who's name escapes me right now, will edit when I remember

HMMMM, false prophet or population control, either way he's taking some black marks this century.

--OUT--

[Edited on 14-4-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There are allegations that Syria is openly allowing the former leadership of Iraq to live in Syria under the protection of the Syrian government. Further, there is strong evidence that Syria is storing weapons of mass destruction and the equipment necessary to build such weapons in its territory. Third, Syria has allowed foreign arab forces to cross through its territory to Iraq to battle U.S. coalition forces. Syria too is accused of funding and supporting terror groups over the past few years and even at this current date. Israel asserts that there are over twenty terror groups that are allowed to run their operations on Syrian territory. The U.S. knows of Syrias support of these terror groups. Syria too is a major supporter of the HEZBOLLAH. The Hezbollah is one of the most feared terror groups in the World and is a major irritant on Israels northern border. If these items were not bad enough, Syria too produces her own weapons of mass destruction and has the missiles capable of delivering such weapons upon Israeli soil. With such a strong resume for designation on the team of the Axis of Evil, one must surmise that Syria may be a coming target of the war on terror.
Syria has planned and continues to plan for participation in the demise of Israel. Will GODs hand be used to force the U.S. to reckon with Syria next? Time will tell. What must be considered during the coming weeks is the fact that Damascus becomes rubble and ceases to exist ISAIAH 17. At what time and for what reasons? GOD has the answers. However, various scenarios include the possibility that Syria uses weapons of mass destruction on Israel or U.S. forces and then faces a harsh reaction. Syris' leader, Assad is young, inexperienced, and perhaps delusional. He may take things to the edge. Perhaps he has the support of foreign powers to ensure that the U.S. does not take him out. Such a scenario is through Iran and Russia's protection where theGog-Magog war comes into being.

THINK ABOUT IT.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
once we attack syria, iran will realise that their going to be attacked, it's inevitable, and they will fight too. that will drag israel into the battle. now we have syrian scuds flying into israel, palestinains, blowing themselves up all over, now the EU will get involved somehow, most likely against the us. if that doesn't stop us, north korea will blast the south, bring us in battle over there, britiain will realise it's mistake and back out, and we'll be against the world. i don't know where china and russia will stand, they might just watch their largest enemy fall from the sidelines. all i can say is be ready, don't let the people die, fight the regime, for freedom, for liberty, the best path to avoid all out war is an internal coup d'etat, only the people can make it happen. viva la resistance...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
History tells us that we are not safe. All great civilizations are doomed to fail, and we are no different. I am sure if you ask the Roman's who battled the Carthenagins (SP) if this would be the end of thier society, they would probably act much as we do.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
USA is the Rome of our time: the most powerful nation on earth, the numero uno. Ancient empires, used their strenght to conquer and rule, while at the same time exporting their culture and promoting the economic development of their subjects under their imposed "peace." The famous pax romana, for example, is universally recognized by historians as a very positive step in the course of man's development. in the history of the world there has always been a prominent nation which has ruled on the others. In recent centuries this reality has changed somewhat in that progress and knowledge created several nations that could have aspired to be the leader of the pack. So, in Europe, was developed the famous "balance of power" formula, whereas nations would group in two or more camps, with each camp wielding enough power and influence to counterbalance the other, so rending the establishment of new empires practically impossible. Of course, this formula was applied to European and near East countries only, since only they had that kind of power. And not to forego their ever-present imperial ambitions, these european nations set out to conquer and colonize the remaining continents, from Africa onward.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Shining Wizard...

Great post there about the NWO. Very informative and well put-together. I agree that this war is part of their 'agenda'. It's just sad that a lot of people ignore this possiblity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join