It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just joined, from San Francisco

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm new here, but I'm not new to the subject matter. I'm an artist so I have a lot of free time, so I decided it could be better used here than on some of the dead forums I'm part of now. I've been using Tarot for a few months now and asking about the future and such. I'm seeing some disturbing trends in my readings. Otherwise I just want to be part of what's going on here.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Well hello, and welcome! Glad you decided to join. Im sure we all look forward to your contributions. As Im sure you well know, this place kind get kind of crazy at times, but theres lots of interesting topics. Anyway, welcome, see you on the boards.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

San Fran? You have my deepest sympathies.

Enjoy the site. Welcome.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Hi ramle, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ramle
I'm new here, but I'm not new to the subject matter. I'm an artist so I have a lot of free time, so I decided it could be better used here than on some of the dead forums I'm part of now. I've been using Tarot for a few months now and asking about the future and such. I'm seeing some disturbing trends in my readings. Otherwise I just want to be part of what's going on here.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the speedy welcome. My girl friend has been reading from here for several years and is about to have chat room privileges. This forum is far the dead, I can see that I'll have plenty to respond too and fresh material each day, each hour to read. I'm looking forward to becoming part of this community and finding my place. I'm going to put myself out there and see where I belong. I hope to contribute greatly.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Did you say SF?

Sorry, long time fan. Welcome to ATS. It's a big site. If you need any help feel free to PM me.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbet0ld

You couldn't have picked a better card to represent my coming here. This is the death of an old way and the beginning of the new. The end and a beginning. I have some Tarot prophecies, but I'll have to wait until I can start my own threads in order to share them. The Death Card is also a powerful card in the times we are living in now that their are so many cycles ending at this time, most notably 2012. and a coming election, which according to my readings was to be a major change on the world stage.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ramle

Welcome.

Tarot cards are an addictive waste of time!

My wife was obsessed with them for years, and it caused
loads of fights, due to her "predictions"!!!!

Trust me put them in the bin

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Hi buddy, I am glad you finely join the forum, since I told so much about Above Top Secret. I hope you enjoy it, even though a lot of skeptics are on this forum.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

Thanks for the welcome. I guess I'll have to ignore the skeptics when they ask for the impossible. I certainly hope my May 2014 prophecy comes true so the skeptics can't ask for evidence, because the Earth will be overrun by aliens. My 2013 alien prediction was more on the lines of the V Series, but more secretive. The 2014 was just plain violent, not matter how you read the cards. Some of them were just plain bad. Once I actually feel finished doing the readings, I'll start posting it.

top topics

join