It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I have an implant?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
OK, before I start - I am not a big believer in flying saucers or greys or any of that stuff. However, I find the subject of ET's interesting and believe there probably is other life out there and so am open to the subject. Now on to the story....

About 2 weeks ago as I was getting into the shower I noticed a small lump looking thing protruding from on top of a rib underneath my right pec. It was small about double to triple the size of a bee bee for an air rifle, and was completely round. I'm a young guy in my 20's and never had anything like it, so I checked it out. It was very hard to the touch. It felt kind of like metal, or at the very least, was not any kind of hardened tissue. When I pressed it, it dug into my rib cage and hurt slightly. It did not loose it's shape either when I pressed it nor when I squeezed it. It would move very slightly underneath my skin when I did this, but it's not like I could move it aroud underneath my skin.

Well, I have a physical in the morning, and was planning to have the old doc take a look, since there is a history of skin cancer on my moms side. Low and behold, it is completely gone! The last time I saw it was yesterday morning. It was the same size yesterday as the first time I saw it, yet I just noticed, it is not there anymore.

I guess my question would be has there been documentation of any implants in the ribs, or anything of the size I described? Does anyone have any medical insight as to what it might be?

This is wierd!

[edit on 1-9-2004 by American Mad Man]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It could just be a growth, a cyst or (let's hope not) cancer. It really could be anything. I had a cyst on my neck, and it was exactly the way you describe what you had. I know nothing on the subject of aliens, so I can't say if it is an "implant" or not. See a doctor.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thats what I thought - just some kind of growth.

The thing is, it just vanished in 1 day. Is that normal? Like I said, I have a physical tomorow, so i will get the doctor to check it out, but this thing was noticable, and in a 35 hour span just went away.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
there IS stuff in books about a BB sised or SLIGHTLY bigger BB kind of metal THING......in various places on the body. Ive not heard about it being in the ribcage though...

The telling thing here is.....you FOUND it...and you were mentally thinking about having a doctor look at this...and you had an appointment for a physicall
~OFTEN~ When a doc appointment is involved, and the itam in question is about to be looked at...the "aliens". will promptly remove the itam so it cant be taken by humans......

Since you 'thingy' went away right before a doc appt...that sounds suspiciously like an implant being quickly removed after discovery to me.
BUT thats just me anyway.
I am known to be wrong about things

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Breast cancer occurs in men and it is no laughing matter. I hope whatever it is it is benign. I would rule out implants, summarily.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That is wht kind of got me thinking. To be honest, the thought of an implant neer even occired to me - that is 'till it just went away.

BTW, do you have any links on the objects you mentioned?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Breast cancer occurs in men and it is no laughing matter. I hope whatever it is it is benign. I would rule out implants, summarily.

It was below my pec, about 2 and a half inches I would say. Would that then still be aplicable?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
It was below my pec, about 2 and a half inches I would say. Would that then still be aplicable?

I understood you to say that is was 'beneath" your pectoral muscle. Please don't use my observation as anything other than that, but you are doing the most rational thing by getting it checked right away. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
what i mean is that it was 2 and a half inches down towards my rib cage from the bottom of my pec, not litterally below the muscle.

Will give update tomorow.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
hey, I had exactly the same sort of thing you described except it was in one of my earlobes. Very hard to touch etc, i thought it might be a tumour so i went to my doctor and he said it was a cyst. It also just disappeared ... one day it was there the next it wasn't. I doubt if it was an impant, although who knows maybe we both were updated eh

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I would take all the information on the following sight with a big grain o'salt but here is an alien implant type link for ya.

Im sure you could find tons by googling and I'm pretty sure Derrel Simms is well, I'll leave it to you to decide.

Spiderj

www.alienhunter.org...

and one with no pictures

www.occultopedia.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Why didn't you just rip it out when ya saw it? I mean if it is skin cancer, it'll just be removed anyway. Take it out and show the doc when ya go in for the appointment, or at least that's what I woulda done. I'm more curious that way though; if I see something odd on me, I wanna know what it is NOW, not later when the doc pokes and prods at me, oddly enough like an alien would...... heeeey, wait a minute!!!! LOL.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I would take all the information on the following sight with a big grain o'salt but here is an alien implant type link for ya.

Im sure you could find tons by googling and I'm pretty sure Derrel Simms is well, I'll leave it to you to decide.

Spiderj

www.alienhunter.org...

and one with no pictures

www.occultopedia.com...

Is this guy Derrel Simms for real?!?

He has a lot of pictures of implants and strange stories on the site, but I have never heard of the guy. (Could possible be that I am not into the UFO scene right now?)

// k

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Could it have been a swollen gland or cyst? Not sure you've got any in that region, but glands can swell, become very hard and disappear just as quickly after a few hours. Just a thought.

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If you've got the time look through the stuff here:

tray.dermatology.uiowa.edu...

They've got pictures of just about every dermatological condition out there for your perusal.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have something at the back of my head, it is a lump, and it is inside my skin. If I press it, it hurts a bit, seems to be something very hard, and I can feel its presence, feels quite strange. I checked it with a metal detector, no reaction so far. Also using a multimeter, no electricity detected so far.

I am not looking forward to go to a doc so far, but I think, if I am about to do that, it will be gone by then, leaving me a complete fool trying to describe that.

Anyway, I would like to know, which alien community put that in me, just to have a talk with them

What does all it prove?! Abduction is not necassary to dig in the mind of people. an inplant will do the perfect job!!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi to all of you
I look on htto://alienhunter.org/ ---the photos---left colon,last down
Marking on the back; that say something to me. BUT THAT STORY IS OLD
1372 YEARS??? I supose the photo is true. my conclusion (no humor)
somes Aliens don't change the technique for long time(owr time)
Or i am realy wrong(is possible) or there is a solides supsons!

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Is this guy Derrel Simms for real?!?

In my opinion is he probably started out with the best intentions but now is either just trying to keep money coming in (meaning he's a conman) or he's nuts, or of course both.

IMO of course.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Why didn't you just rip it out when ya saw it?

From under the pectoral muscle? OUCH!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If you go to the doctor, have him x-ray your chest. If it was an implant, it could have disappeared because it sunk in and assilimilated into the body better. Could still be lodged in there.

That is, if it is indeed an implant. However, more than likely, it sounds like a pretty heafty cyst, and yeah, they do disappear often in a day sometimes. More than likely, its a simple condition.

Either way, talk to the doctor about it, have chest x-rays( dont tell him youre looking for alien implants, lol, or hell send you to another type of docotor, if you knwo what i mean
). And good luck. Whatever it is, it needs examination.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join