It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Here's how hypocritical this entire thing is. Conservatives were complaining that liberals were behind this dirty politics. Than information arises that their own Party member Rick Perry is behind the leak. (It was logical to think either Perry's campaign or Mitt Romney's campaign would leak such a thing to stop Cain from moving ahead in the polls).

Now conservatives are complaining that a person's sex life has nothing to do with a person's qualifications to be president. Where have I heard this before? Oh that's right, the liberal's while Clinton's sex affair with Monica Lewinsky was being prosecuted by the conservatives!

Now the OP brings up how ridiculous the press goes after Clinton's sex affair instead of going after Clinton's war crimes in Bosnia? But at the same time fails to compare or ignores Bush and his administration as the most grievance of war criminals! I don't no if the OP is conservative, but this comparison sounds like it's disguised to put the blame on liberals.
(I guess it's only criminal if your party isn't caught with their hand in the cookie jar).

These two parties will dig up anything to take control of the white house, sexual misconduct is the holy grail that will make a politician crash and burn.

Maybe in the near future, if we're lucky, both of these parties will crash and burn.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
But Iran is sooo boring and Kim Kardashian's life is sooo great!

I wish I could live in a world filled with materialistic niceties with no responsibility whatsoever, just like her!
edit on 4-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

I wish I lived in a world where I could send Kim Kardashian to Iran!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Thank you. Over the years I have slowly come to the conclusion that for one thing TV is a form of mass mind control and brainwashing of the sheeple. Why people get so enamored with celebrities, politicians, sports is what they are being fed through the TV and mass media. If it's on TV it must be true and important!

The fact that these sex scandals come up over and over is another ploy to keep people's attention away from the real issues that face us here on this planet. And it's not Kim Kardashian, Britney, who's having sex with who, etc.

It's worrisome.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
As much as I like Iran... I rather own kim kardashian's booty... I'm sorry, but I'm no man to rule a country, but I could ride that trunk like a rodeo for a loooong time...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
People may have a problem with the sexual choices of presidents because it shows who they are morally. I know we all mess up but it's a learning curve, i would rather have someone who has already been through the curve and has real empathy, compassion and understanding. How can you lead a whole country if you cannot even make good choices in your own life?

As in, if you are cheating on your wife, got a box-o-blow and a couple wall street hookers for the night, then go to your judges seat, congress, senate, ceo etc and act like you are above everyone else...you may, just may have a problem and no right whatsoever being in any position making decisions that affect millions of lives, let alone one. That's a nice version ;/ Most have sick fetishes.

My theory is this....all presidents are purely puppets (unknowingly or not?) who are controlled by the real 'presidents' who we will never see.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

In this case Cain's legitimacy as a candidate is based on his business experience.
Therefor in my mind, I feel he must come clean on exactly what happened.
Part of being a leader is knowing when to put your own feelings aside and do what's right for everyone.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join