It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Truly Political Madness!
Sex!

I was reading an article about accountability from Lew Rockwell's blog.
Here's an snippet

If you need more evidence of this mythical creature called "Western democracy," consider that Western governments are no longer accountable to law.
Contrast, for example, the sexual harassment charges that are plaguing US presidential candidate Herman Cain’s.

In America the only thing that can ruin a politician is his interest in sex.

The House of Representatives did not impeach President Bill Clinton for his war crimes against Serbia. They impeached him for lying about a sexual affair with a White House intern.

This is Amerika today. A president without any authority whatsoever, not in law and certainly not in the Constitution, can assassinate US citizens based on nothing except an assertion that they are a "threat." No evidence is required. No conviction. No presentation of evidence in any court. Just a murder. That is now permissible to the Amerikan president. But let him try to get a woman who is not his wife into bed, and he is a cooked goose.

lewrockwell.com...

It's so true and pretty scary
What a horrible mess this is

Too much TV, too much people magazine, too much hollywood gossip, too much Kim Kardashian.

Iran is about to be attacked, Greece is falling apart but at my workplace everyone is talking about Kim Kardashian getting divorced.

Insanity!

There is mass anarchy throughout the out of control, unnacountable and ever-growing government.
But let's talk about Sex!

What is going to happen in 30years, how will kids be in the future?

With such a hollywood obsessed mentality how can anyone think that China and India is not going to have all the business?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I know it only makes me think about all of the repression from every level of life and then you walk into the mall and all you see are hooker clothes for little girls. It is astounding, good article.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
They play on our lowest human needs to get us to remain submissive and sell us and tell us what we need.
There is much truth to the reptilian brain and they are tapping into all the time.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Truly...they are all such hypocrites! There are a lot of sexual affairs happening in and out of the White House in D.C. and anywhere a politician is. Cain...just got caught...many, many are not.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Obviously, you can trust a man who risks the lives of his people entering into illegal wars, resulting in hundreds and hundreds of deaths. But if that man sleeps with a woman out of wedlock then he is not suitable for office - get him out!

It's sort of funny, but mostly tragic.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Regarding Clinton - You are President and you choose fun times with...........Monica Lewinsky? Seriously? To me that shows terrible judgement and justification to be thrown out of office!

Regarding the thread (and to quote Monty Python) does it really matter who is doing what to who? People's sex lives are their own affair (as long as it is legal). Quite right to raise this issue

Our PM can have a fetish for sucking toes or whatever he likes in my mind, not my business. Interested in what he does for the country, not for his sexual gratification

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Cain...just got caught...many, many are not.

I'm no fan of Cain
but I believe the ones making the allegations are anonymous

They did the same to Rand Paul with the Aqua Buddha kidnapping

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I live in DC, and honestly, it seems very odd to me that so many people care so much about our politicians sex life. To me, I don't really care who is cheating on whom. To me, its private, so leave it alone. I feel the energy devoted to reporting and exposing sex scandels should be devoted to something more meaningful, like firefighters rescuing kittens.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
hey dont pick on Monica she was hot heck I would take her any day .
you like blonds who have no hips and look more like man there breast are so small and i dont dis you.
lol and really have you ever looked a Hillery ? she a dike if i ever seena dike and a dude has wants lol.
Hey how about teh tiger woods man wouldnt we all want to be him hu??? lol
and for the ladys cheating with the President or tiger you will get plenty out of it as well lolol
Personal I think people talk about sex so much because well they LIKE IT lol and its the one thing every one agrees one (well except gunday or mother traisa ) we all want as much as possible as offfton as possible )

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

There is no hope for change unless the people decide to change themselves.

VERILY, ALLAH WILL NOT CHANGE WHAT IS WITH A PEOPLE, UNTIL THEY CHANGE WHAT IS IN THEM. AND WHEN ALLAH INTENDS EVIL TO A PEOPLE, NO ONE CAN WARD IT OFF, AND BESIDES HIM THERE IS NO PROTECTOR FOR THEM

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
They play on our lowest human needs to get us to remain submissive and sell us and tell us what we need.
There is much truth to the reptilian brain and they are tapping into all the time.

I agree. I do not have any "proof" of these thoughts, opinions, or assumptions but my intuition tells me that what you say is correct. I do try to think for myself. Sex is everywhere in our society. It is the basis for life. If no sex, no life. Plus it feels good. So the "powers that be" know how to feed on us, human beings, and manipulate us through sex. The PTB know how we will respond.

I am thoroughly disgusted that humankind cannot see through this veil.

i implore people to please think for yourselves. Come to your own conclusions via your own mind. Open your eyes! Don't believe what the TV spews at you night after night. Turn off the TV for a few nights. I can only offer this suggestion. What you do and think is your free will and I respect that.
I am disheartened, but I respect and understand it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am not a big fan of Lew Rockwell, but I have to agree on this one, MA.

We are too caught up in "sins of the flesh" and sensationalism we see on the TV. I wish people would look past the end of their noses to see what's actually out there.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by prumplymromblex

You're spot on! If you're looking for proof, look no further than the advertisements.
Our reptilian brain is in control of our basic needs to survive. Sex, food, and drink. These three things are exactly what drives us to believe that we need what they're selling.
Commercials make us believe: "I'll just die if I don't get that new Coke product! It will give me women (so I can procreate) and fulfill my need to hydrate myself."
When it does just the opposite by making you unhealthy and unattractive in the long run.

Good to see you're in the right frame of mind and not easily fooled.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
But Iran is sooo boring and Kim Kardashian's life is sooo great!

I wish I could live in a world filled with materialistic niceties with no responsibility whatsoever, just like her!
edit on 4-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I always thought it perplexing.. you cannot even take a picture of your junk without having to step down.

I like to think that Americans don't really care that much about sex, or where the politicians are sticking their .. ya know.. and so on.

We really secretly just like watching them be embarrassed, our one chance at vindication against the people we despise..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I know it only makes me think about all of the repression from every level of life and then you walk into the mall and all you see are hooker clothes for little girls. It is astounding, good article.

How many times have I seen a 7 year old girl walking around with the word "JUICY" plastered in big white letters on her asscheeks?

Then again what do you expect in a society obsessed with Kim Kardashian and Snooki?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Great article, thanks for sharing.

It is true, our society is fueled on sex. Every Axe commercial has obvious sexual innuendos that they try to mask as 'jokes.' Like the 'premature perspiration' commercials.

There is always a high profile court case going on. It was Casey Anthony, now its Michael Jacksons dr. When that ends, there will be another one. Keeping us distracted.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Great post. Lew often makes sense, or seems to anyway. I actually have something to say about this but I don't know if it will fall anywhere fruitful...

Our problems, as a society, with sex. This problem that we have where anyone can be hung out to dry at a moments notice by revealing the 'sordid' details of their sex lives. This problem we have with sexual blackmail, in other words. Remember the Governor of New York?

This problem we have with sex has the simplest solution of them all, but it is the hardest solution to execute.

To take the power out of it we must be fearless and be willing to talk about it all. The only reason that sex can be used so [powerfully against a person is because we all think we are these unique little sexual flowers. We are not.

That's how it is used against us. If everyone knew what everyone else was doing they would no longer feel unique. In fact, haven't you considered how convenient it is that society seems to reproduce over and over again just the sort of sexual appetites that can be exploited?

You see as long as we are isolated in what we believe to be our own little unique sexual world we can be exploited because we have something to hide. That is another big problem. Do you have to hide some aspect of your sexuality? If you do, then you can be exploited. Everyone needs to come out of the closet with everything and find their own path to an open and healthy sexuality. If we can do that then we will have made a huge stride towards recovering our freedom. You can count on people being accepting because everyone is doing it.

So, it sounds mushy but we can dismantle the whole weapons system by being ready for healing and being ready to talk about it. But folks have to drop any activity they are engaging in that is exploitative of others and then be ready to belly up for some healing. And then be ready to be honest. And then the whole thing will come down like a house of cards.

So there you go. The 'John Bradshaw' version of 'How to Disable A Sexual Neutron Bomb'. Happy Friday.

What is going to happen in 30years, how will kids be in the future?

What I learned and am learning about this was a surprise to me and may come as a surprise to you. I know folks that work in the Mental Health helps field. What is happening is that young people and young couples are entering therapy at earlier and earlier ages (now late teens and early twenties as opposed to the late thirties early forties when things get really critical due to careers and family) to get help with sexual stuff. They just know something is not right and they go out and get help. It is really almost unheard of until this decade. So there is hope.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Frater210 because: hope is good

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
Regarding Clinton - You are President and you choose fun times with...........Monica Lewinsky? Seriously? To me that shows terrible judgement and justification to be thrown out of office!

Regarding the thread (and to quote Monty Python) does it really matter who is doing what to who? People's sex lives are their own affair (as long as it is legal). Quite right to raise this issue

Our PM can have a fetish for sucking toes or whatever he likes in my mind, not my business. Interested in what he does for the country, not for his sexual gratification

Regarding your Regarding Clinton, I guess what you meant was if it was Marilyn Monroe instead of Monica Lewinski it would be just fine?

Almost every President in history had at least one affair. When JFK was having his affair with Marilyn Monroe I don't remember any bad press and certainly not any impeachment charges.

I think the hypocrites who cast stones at Bill Clinton would be the same people to call for prohibition and secretly sip their stash of whiskey after the kids went to bed. But don't feel bad for the hypocrites because they covered their bases when they gave $10 to Sally Struthers for the starving kids in Africa. After that they sent Jimmy Swaggert $1,000 for a crystal cathedral because God said he needed one.

When I grow up I am going to be a banker, politician, insurance mogul or a preacher with my own cable tv channel. God Bless America!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Presidents get impeached for having sex with other women because the rest of the people are jealous that they aren't getting any from beautiful women. Powerful men will always attract women who crave power and will give sex for that power. Its a fair trade, they want power, the presidents want sex and lots of it. Who says the barter system is dead? Thats a prime example of bartering if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join