It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Here is a somewhat related propaganda incident from today:

Iran: Thousands march against US, Israel

Thousands of people participated in an anti-Israel and anti-US rally in Tehran on Friday. The protesters chanted "Death to America" and "Death to Israel," and torched flags of both nations. The march marked the 32nd anniversary of the 1979 takeover of the US embassy in Tehran by Muslim students, during which 52 hostages were taken. The incident severed the diplomatic ties between the US.

This is getting good

They want everyone in the U.S. to think that Iranians want them dead.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Yes Russia has plenty of oil, way up north in russia they have a butload of reserves. USA didnt invade Russia because there afraid of a fair fight.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Seriously what is the big deal about Iran having nukes. How is Iran evil like everyone thinks they are, they havent done a damn thing but run their mouth about poor Israel. Sorry but the truth hurts and Iran hasnt done anything wrong to deserve sanctions or war.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

They definitely don't deserve to be demonized like they have over the last few decades.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Why doesn't China, India or Russia stand up and do something about this # and end it once and for all? Each and every one of those countries have the capability and know-how to grind the US and Israel to dust. Why won't they? Me thinks they're in on it too... only reason i can think of tbh.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
There is a Pakistani gentleman that lives around the corner from me. He has a nice car that I see has a Satellite Navigation unit installed. Thus, his motor vehicle could be used as a highly accurate nuclear warhead delivery system. Even scarier, thanks to the lack of foresight by our governments, we now have the channel tunnel, thus providing the Pakistani gentleman an intercontinental capability. We should order a drone strike against him and his family before he has time to finish his evil plotting!

Of course, it's only speculation on my part and I am in no way jealous of his Mercedes with all the gadgets, but what if I am right? We can't risk doing nothing and have him sell the car to a terrorist who would then use it's navigational accuracy to target western capitols. No, best all round that we strike now.

Oh, when I say that "we" must strike, I mean you. He's got brothers, big buggers they are too... I aint gonna mix it with them, no way, I'd get my arse kicked. So yeah, you go deal with him for me!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Recent News over the discovery of nuclear weapons found in Lybia, which were maintained by the Qaddafi regime and discovered by the existing Al-Queda regime that was helped into power by NATO and Barack Obama makes one wonder if those nukes were the real reason why Lybia was attacked... and how fast the books were edited to hide the one missing warhead the Iranians took delivery of that will become the very answer the Iranian threat has manifested itself as.

Terhan has all but admitted nuclear capability... to make the threat should be something TPTB should think about, which now it seems likely that Terhan has an ability to deliver on, thanks to Barack Obama, and his Al-Queda allies.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
What about the nukes South Africa had (the brits sold to them) ?
Where did they go ?

la2

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

The thing is, North Korea has alot to lose by using nuclear weapons, they would lose their only ally, China, Russia also knew, all the way through the cold war, that the use of nuclear weapons would have a bad outcome, mutually assured destruction, now Iran really has nothing to lose, as the proverb says 'there is nothing more dangerous than the man with nothing left to lose'.

I'm not a fool, oil plays its part, but mainly as a concequence, regardless of what happens, the US, UK and yes even Israel know that any action against Iran would cause a huge spike in oil prices, at a time when the world can hardly afford what it needs, but this HAS to be weighed up against the issue that Israel has, Iran has openly said it wants to remove Israel from the face of the planet.

An attack is definatly on the cards, but I really feel the main issue is that Iran isnt Iraq in 2003, or Afghanistan in 2001, Iran c an and will defend itself and will doubtlessly have the Arab League backing it up, this would be the most dangerous military action anyone would have taken since the korean war, and its simply because even with the military might of the UK and US, the outcome is far from certain, Iran supplies China and Russia with alot of oil, they wouldnt stand by and allow this supply to be interupted and that may force them to take sides.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Bringing another nuclear warhead into existence is not a good thing period. For anybody.
We need to find a way to rid ourselves of the one's that do exist. Not build more.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

We need to stop this from happening. So many people are going to die and we all can see the real reason for invading Iran.

This is terrible. We need to stop this.

The people are mobilized. We need to turn the Occupy attention to an Anti-war protest.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This has got to be one of the biggest propaganda pieces I have seen in a while. It is full of false accusations about Iran. It blames Iran for having secret nuclear facilities when everyone knows Iran told everyone about that exact facility as they were building it.

The article goes on to remind us of the Iranian bogeyman. This is geared to prepare all of us for an attack on Iran. I hope the public doesn't buy it. They are definitely stepping up their psy-op campagin on the public.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Public doesnt need to buy it,public cant do damn thing about it,because if u say something about what government do,and it is not what they say,than it happens this m24digital.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Wait... GB/Israel want to bomb nuclear power plants? Doens't that mean that a huge amount of radiation will be released in that area? Are they totally insane? Israel owns nuke themselves... so wtf?

TO HELL WITH ISRAEL, PERIOD.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
With all of the years of constant unending "bomb Iran" propaganda, it is clear to me that if I were Iran, it may be prudent to be seeking a nuclear device as quickly as possible.

For deterrence purposes at least.

Why would Iran sit there and not seek a viable deterrence? It doesn't seem very intelligent to not seek a bomb, considering that having one may actually be the only real way to prevent this war.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue
Why doesn't China, India or Russia stand up and do something about this # and end it once and for all? Each and every one of those countries have the capability and know-how to grind the US and Israel to dust. Why won't they? Me thinks they're in on it too... only reason i can think of tbh.

China and Russia mention a peep every once in a while. It's never very decisive language though. There is obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes than we are told.

I would love to know exactly what is going through Russia and China's head right now.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by tothetenthpower

We need to stop this from happening. So many people are going to die and we all can see the real reason for invading Iran.

This is terrible. We need to stop this.

The people are mobilized. We need to turn the Occupy attention to an Anti-war protest.

That's what I'm saying too!!!! I mean, I live in the US. Born and raised here and my Country is withering away before my eyes. The United States was once a strong and powerful leader in the world. We once were a Country to be proud of and now all I hear is death to Americans. What have I done, what have my children done to deserve death chants? Not a thing.

I say go to the White House and take it up with the leaders...not the PEOPLE of the US. We cannot be responsible for their incompetence and lies. We want the leaders out of office as much as the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Also, this would be different than with Pakistan who may also get a full invasion someday soon as well (although we have been doing air strikes and incursions into that territory for years now).

In Pakistan we know where all of the nuclear weapons are, and due to the West's intelligence communities very close relationship with the ISI, it would be possible that a coordinated invasion could potentially secure every single nuke in that nation within 24hours before the "actual war" was even declared in the press through subterfuge or special operations surgical attacks.

On the other hand Iran is quite a vast nation with great land area and great mountain ranges. They may not actually know everything going on there, despite constant satellite surveillance, as mountain bases would be ideal for avoiding such inspection methods.

Perhaps this is why Russia is so closely involved with Iran in so many matters? As a backdoor of sorts, to sneak in and gather as much intelligence while "helping Iran" as possible. I just can't fathom how the Cold War could still be alive today, but maybe it is? If not, than the Russian Federation is almost certainly working with their UN Security Council allies to either promote a war in Iran, or try to prevent one from happening by 'throwing a wrench in the machine' so to speak, or providing the Iranians with just enough to make them happy yet at the same time keep their pace of progress slowed down.

Remember it only took a few years for the Manhattan Project to develop nuclear weapons back in the 40's, so ask yourself why is it taking a nation with the wealth, intelligence, and manpower of Iran longer than 10 years to even get significant nuclear power stations* (*with secret bomb making facilities or weapons development projects behind the front) operational in the 21st century? They can't be that primitive technologically can they?

I just don't know, it's fun to speculate about however.
edit on 4-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

I heard about the supposed Libyan nuclear weapons found. I'm not saying I don't believe it, but I haven't found any confirmation yet. Even if I were to find a mainstream source claiming these were found I'm not sure I would believe it but would definitely be open to the possibility.

My main concern over all this Iran nuclear hype is that it may lead to the perfect false flag opportunity. Imagine if a Nuke were to go off in D.C. or NYC. Iran would get blamed and blown to bits with full support of the sheeple.

I think all these "Nukes" we are told that are floating around could be a red herring for something to come. Only speculation on my behalf though.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
well...

here's a movie that appears to fulfill the sum of all fears the west has on Nuclear Proliferation by islamic extremists:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234
What about the nukes South Africa had (the brits sold to them) ?
Where did they go ?

Actually, as I recall it was Israel that worked on them with SA. David Cameron was despatched to negotiate the safe shipping out of SA to an undisclosed location, with inspection for shipping being carried out by Dr. David Kelly, right before they were "stolen".
Oh, what a tangled web!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join