It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Thank you very much

This site is certainly getting bookmarked for later use.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I was always against Iran getting a Nuke and I still think they aren't going for them yet.

That being said, as it stands now due to all the BS they have been demonizing Iran with lately I wouldn't blame them for acquiring nuclear weapons.

I bet they would be more responsible with them than Israel, USA, or Pakistan for example.

I think some people are quick to forget the only nation to officially use nuclear weapons in time of war.

they arent' going for them. if they have any instinct of self-preservation, they'll have accelerated their programs by 1000% and pledge full unlimited financial support in to building it.

it'll be the only thing that keeps the warmongers and oil thieves, israel and the united states from invading.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It was pretty obvious to me back in 2003 that Iran was the major target all along....

Especially since Iran is right in between Iraq and Afghanistan!

edit on 4-11-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Just WTF do you think Obama is going to do? If Israel tells him to play ball, he's going to play ball. Not to mention he's no better then Bush which means that Iran (if it does go down) will end up as Obama's Iraq.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Isn't he acting ? his whole show was an act ...no wars etc . Anywat Im sure he's acting to plan . No need to worry about that . These people and all of us are a food source only for them , who then become a food source for higher entities . And the way they are behaving means the feeders will not be very mercifull to them tptb .

Their behaviour also demands a violent feeding frenzy on them. Oh the foolish souls who live in darkness and never choose the benevolent LIGHTness of being .

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I was not trying to dictate how much action you "should" take, only that it is your responsibility and duty, as it is the responsibility of a few hundred million other Americans, to take back your country since they are your leaders and it is your taxes (And mine for as far as I can tell) that make it possible for them to terrorize the world and enslave entire populations.

When, How and to what extent you "fight", is up to you. You are a mature human being with many responsibilities and it is not my place, nor is it the place of any other living being to force you to do something against your will.

Again, do whatever you wish to do, it's your right as a human being to prioritize. All I did was point to the fact that in the end, the actions of a nations government are also the actions of its peoples. If the people of the USA disagree with the governments way of doing things, then the same people should change the government since it is their money that makes their government powerful, their vote that picks the next puppet and their inability or laziness that keeps the puppet-masters in power.

You said you are doing whatever you can, without jeopardizing your safety and the safety of your children and for as far as I am concerned, that is pretty damn good and I will not ask you to do more than that.

I wish you and your family the best in the hard times to come.

IT--
edit on 4-11-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This has got to be one of the biggest propaganda pieces I have seen in a while. It is full of false accusations about Iran. It blames Iran for having secret nuclear facilities when everyone knows Iran told everyone about that exact facility as they were building it.

The article goes on to remind us of the Iranian bogeyman. This is geared to prepare all of us for an attack on Iran. I hope the public doesn't buy it. They are definitely stepping up their psy-op campagin on the public.

Yes indeed . I wish that American public make all my judgment false , when I was making these threads :

I hate to hate Americans . but there is no other way

I love you America - I'm serious

We still love you American people , from Iraqis with love.

It is not so hard to love you !!! tell me that you love me,too

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Anyone who thinks that Iran will pose a threat is honestly an idiot.
Pakistan has nukes!
NORTH KOREA has nukes! (they pose a real threat)
Russia had over 30,000 nukes at one time...did we invade them?

Don't forget America. It has nukes, too.

And out of all the countries listed above good old USA is the only one that has used nukes against civilians!

Twice.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I don't know that the 12th will come now or then.

But I believe in afterlife. I will meet you there.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Here is a somewhat related propaganda incident from today:

Iran: Thousands march against US, Israel

Thousands of people participated in an anti-Israel and anti-US rally in Tehran on Friday. The protesters chanted "Death to America" and "Death to Israel," and torched flags of both nations. The march marked the 32nd anniversary of the 1979 takeover of the US embassy in Tehran by Muslim students, during which 52 hostages were taken. The incident severed the diplomatic ties between the US.

This is getting good

They want everyone in the U.S. to think that Iranians want them dead.

They mean US govt , not American people.

I know that they are doing this like they were doing 30 years ago , but I told you what they mean.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You said you are doing whatever you can, without jeopardizing your safety and the safety of your children and for as far as I am concerned, that is pretty damn good and I will not ask you to do more than that. I wish you and your family the best in the hard times to come.
reply to post by edog11

Thank you very much!!
I wish I could do more but I honestly do not know what else to do. Being a single mom is difficult as it is and at the end of the day I just feel powerless over our leaders here in the US. It's sickening really.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It would be good for Iran to get a nuke. They would be able to tell the rest of the world to shove it. That would be good for peace.

Iran isn't going to attack anybody, they haven't in a very long time. Seems they are only interested in defending themselves. I've seen no hard evidence to the contrary.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Yeah, who has been doing all the senseless violent attacking lately, Iran or USA?

it sucks to be on the side of evil in the eyes of the world. And even those of us who recognize what's going on and desperately want to change it will be looked on with contempt by future generations (if there are any) just as the general public of today looks upon the people in Germany during the 30's and 40's.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Though Iran poses a threat, it will be the Israeli-American response that will be the threat that comes to fruition. The U.S folk need to wake up and stop sponsoring Israel to build bridges with the Middle East, it's as basic as that to resolve the issue.

But the U.S's response to that would be that i'm anti-jew, nope, wrong as usual. It's simply your allegiance with the zionist state in a fiscal, political and military botherhood, cut that U.S-Israeli umbilical cord and you have peace in the region.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

I think that , NWO will bless the Zionists and they share it with no other nation.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
reply to post by phantomjack

You are peddling propaganda yourself right there... right wing extremist propaganda, but in your case since you are a sheep you are not to blame for it entirely. You do how ever have some responsibility in peddling it to others.

The real terrorists are the ones hiding behind the oh so noble agenda of democracy for the world. It's the terrorist leaders of the United States who rely on intel from the terrorist organization; the CIA and the Mossat. It's the weak ass run alongs in the UK, spineless idiots who really don't know why they are involved, they just suffer from the monkey paradigm... "we've always supported the US, so I guess we still have to?"

Peace will not come to the world in the shape of a bomb, and it most definitely will not come through pre-emptive strikes that are based on false intel and manipulating propagande forced down the throat of the people.

You have to learn to start questioning the people that tell you to fear someone different than you. Question their need to police the world with their ideals and christian crusade.

Once you learn that, it will slowly start becoming a better world.

How am I peddling propaganda? By citing actual events? Are you saying that there was no Yellow Cake shipped out of Iraq to Canada?

I have no problem with people of ANY culture. My family is from Syria. Does that mean I hate jews? No. Does it mean I hate muslims? Nope.

I have a problem with radical Islam. Beyond that, I really dont care.

Peace does not come from flowers in the barrels of guns. It comes from guns. That is the unfortunate, cold, cruel reality.

Let me ask you -- if your brother was known to threaten suicide, and one day he announces he is going to buy a gun, do you drive him to the gun store to get it? or do you deter him?

What makes you think Amajinidad is bluffing? And someone else asked me to prove he said Israel is to be wiped of the face of the earth? What planet are you guys from? He has made the statement, on film, many, many times.

I think the people who call Fox news 'Faux News' are the ones who are puppets controlled by their master, not me.

Funny -- I can smell a liberal from a mile away. They always tend to give themselves away one way or another.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
Though Iran poses a threat, it will be the Israeli-American response that will be the threat that comes to fruition. The U.S folk need to wake up and stop sponsoring Israel to build bridges with the Middle East, it's as basic as that to resolve the issue.

But the U.S's response to that would be that i'm anti-jew, nope, wrong as usual. It's simply your allegiance with the zionist state in a fiscal, political and military botherhood, cut that U.S-Israeli umbilical cord and you have peace in the region.

And, the same can be said about the palistinians. Stop the fighting!

Ok, so you are not anti-jew. What is the definition of Zionist in your mind?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It would be good for Iran to get a nuke. They would be able to tell the rest of the world to shove it. That would be good for peace.

Iran isn't going to attack anybody, they haven't in a very long time. Seems they are only interested in defending themselves. I've seen no hard evidence to the contrary.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Yeah, who has been doing all the senseless violent attacking lately, Iran or USA?

it sucks to be on the side of evil in the eyes of the world. And even those of us who recognize what's going on and desperately want to change it will be looked on with contempt by future generations (if there are any) just as the general public of today looks upon the people in Germany during the 30's and 40's.

Iran attacks just as much, if not more, through terrorist actions. They FUND terrorism. To say they are innocent is a load of crap.

The reason Iran doesnt "attack" in an above the board manor is because those in power around the globe have prevented them from building the necessary tools to do so.

What do you really think this world would be like if the USA didnt step in militarily? In fact, why not have all you Anti-USA haters go without anything that involves USA money, technology, leadership, or protection -- which would include that computer you are using right now to read this. Probably the car you drive. The electricity you use.

Its all good when you have the conveniences that the USA provides when it suits your needs. Hypocrisy at its finest if you ask me.

There is no better country on this planet. Get over it already.

What we do as a country allows you to do as a citizen of the planet what you do. Any argument to the contrary is nothing but chatter.

Communism has killed MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS on this planet. More than the USA ever would or could. Thats a fact, jack.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Those that want war with anyone are free to pick up a gun and go to the frontlines.
But of course the politicans that call for war are cowards and more than happy to send OTHER PEOPLES children off to a foreign land to die for corporate profits whilst hiding behind the skirts of the 'I'm a leader not a follower" mantra.
Until we make those that seek to profit from war go to war we will never have peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Oopps double post
edit on 4/11/11 by DataWraith because: Double postywosty

edit on 4/11/11 by DataWraith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

China and Russia mention a peep every once in a while. It's never very decisive language though. There is obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes than we are told.

I would love to know exactly what is going through Russia and China's head right now.

I kinda think they're in on it too, as others have said. Otherwise, Russia has PLENTY of spare nukes, if they're really so buddy buddy with Iran, they could have sold them a couple and been done with it. No more threats of attack from the U.S. and Israel. Seems like a game of good cop, bad cop...if you haven't noticed Russia and China seem to get some pretty sweet contracts in the aftermath of our military actions. Our tax money pays for it, yet American citizens see NONE of the spoils...yet still cheer for more war.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join