It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Upsidedown Tonight ! Las Vegas, Nevada

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by honestyblaze
reply to post by Essan

You would know if ignorance was bliss better than I would... I have not know the moon to change angles so quickly in the time I have been here, so I decided it was worth commenting on. It's lucky i don't give a toss what YOU think though, eh?

You can't understand that the light changing would NOT be an indication the moon changed angles?

Get a ball, and a spotlight, in a dark room, shine the light on the ball and rotate the ball. Does the light change?
Think about it man, you should care lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Thanks, Just got my 200mm f2.8 back after 2 months,
saw this topic and shot some moon today
to state this is pretty normal behavior.
In all these years i watched the moon it has been like this.

Maybe i had to mention that the first shot(daylight) the moon was in NorthEast and the nightshot moon was in the South.
So it's just like the animation posted before only in revers< left to right.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Not Again. I wish the moon would quit clowning around.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hahaha, Superfunny (and informative) reply

But really, before people post posts like this about moon being upside down or two suns seen in the skies (which happens and is an optical-atmospheric-illusion thing and not niburu), why not just google it first? Most of these types of questions have a wikipedia article on them even. If there after googling or whatever still is something that needs further clarifaction, of course, post a question.

It kind of makes the forum a bit "less intelligent", no ?

No offence to the OP, just a general comment.

All the best from me!

Originally posted by Illustronic
I was wondering when this mouth's "the moon is upside down' thread would happen.
News flash! the earth rotates on it's axis.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
Can someone answer me on this?

Ok . Lets say I am off a few degrees? 5? that ok? and the sun's path across the equator (ecliptic) is then 6 degrees below or south of the equator. The moon is never more than 5 degrees off of the sun's ecliptic . So if we err on the side of generosity then we subtract the 5 degrees from the 6 and we are 1 degree south of the equator still. The point is the moon cannot be further north than 5 degrees from the sun. ( It could be south of the suns ecliptic but we wont go there) So the moon is 1 degree at least below the ecliptic and I live on the 36th parallel. The boat moon is only visible if you are on the equator or no more than approx 10-13 degrees north or south of it .. How then at 36 degrees , which is where I live can the boat moon be viewable?

I am waiting . Take your time..

Because the boat moon is viewable in the Northern Hemisphere at 36 degrees latitude...do you have documented credible evidence to state otherwise?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

Hmm
You must have put the moon in a spin drier....
Either that or your moon turns on its axis at a completely different rate to the rest of us. We have 28 days and judging by how much yours rotated in 6 hours, you must be on a 3 day spin.
Two possible reasons for your photos:
1) The photos were taken weeks, if not months apart
2) See 1)

Fraud does not support an argument.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I never mentioned Nibiru or anything other than the moon is boat at the 36th parallel. Still waiting for an answer . BTW lets say you meant nearer the Tropic of Capricorn, that is still further south of the equator. And what about the photos? Jeichelberg?? I am the one that said it is not normal have the boat moon on the 36 parallel. I dont need evidence to prove otherwise. Thats my point, are you not even reading anymore.?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Can you see the Moon right now? If so, go take look...let us know what it looks like6 hours later, if you can...Then come back and apologize...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Here's another interesting fact about the moon - it doesn't 'rotate' per se, it librates.
This means, you always see it the same way up (unless you went to Australia and then you'd see it the other way up). It does in fact start rotating a little and then goes back to its original position

watch this. It's creepy -

Therefore, one must presume that you took your second photo on another part of the planet or your turned the image.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

Nope. It's overcast here.
I'll have to wait until morning.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

But she DIDNT.....................I saw this to!!

my kodak easyshare is broken dangit so I am going to go get ANOTHER one right friggen now, so I to can photograph what I am seeing IS in fact as the OP is stating......

edit on 4-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I never mentioned Nibiru or anything other than the moon is boat at the 36th parallel. Still waiting for an answer . BTW lets say you meant nearer the Tropic of Capricorn, that is still further south of the equator. And what about the photos? Jeichelberg?? I am the one that said it is not normal have the boat moon on the 36 parallel. I dont need evidence to prove otherwise. Thats my point, are you not even reading anymore.?

Cherub, you are really getting a little hard to follow...I never mentioned anything about Nibiru...I stated your photo is legit...HOWEVER!!!

If you are going to claim it is NOT NORMAL for the Moon to appear as you saw it, then you MUST provide evidence to the contrary...because it IS NORMAL, according to all the other evidence we have on hand...There...simple...Otherwise, your NORMAL PHOTOGRAPH is just EVIDENCE of a NORMAL OCCURRENCE according to the science...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I added the data in the pictures.
Ok i could have manipulated the dates and times and whatever....yawn

edit on 4-11-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ah, here we go:

This is the lunar libration for the whole of 2011, real footage.
12 seconds is one month so if anyone shows two photos were the moon has done almost a 180 spin within 6 hours then they should post their findings to NASA quickly.
As for Cherub (OP), please keep track of what you're seeing as it fascinates me. Ignore the nay sayers.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Wow, you're super, yawn
You could also have added the data onto the photos...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Read my post. I am at the 36th parallel and THE MOON is not supposed to be BOAT that far north of the equator!!!! What other language do I need to say it in?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes i've added the original data from camera software onto the photo and cropped it.
Im not going to post a photo with 4288x2848 dimensions here.
Say what you wanna say and think whatever your fears or obsessions are.

Maybe another thread on a companion sun would help.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Read my post. I am at the 36th parallel and THE MOON is not supposed to be BOAT that far north of the equator!!!! What other language do I need to say it in?

I have read your post numerous times...and I am simply asking you to present some documentation from a credible source that states it cannot be as you pictured it...please...if you can do so, then all of the world will be at your doorstep and you will have riches beyond belief...you, in one fell swoop, will overturn all physical science has had to offer in the field...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Please do post the original.
You criticized and disbelieved the OP's photos and I have shown you NASA's own Libration imagery so I am intrigued as to your own findings.
Maybe i should find a pic on google of a bloke and a woman and use them as my avatar?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I understand what you're saying and this is just so not normal. The Tropic of Capricorn runs through the middle of Australia for heavens sakes and if the sun is hanging around there, it definitely shouldn't be boat on the 36th north. That would just be impossible! It should be a lot more upright - not like a boat at all.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join