It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Upsidedown Tonight ! Las Vegas, Nevada

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Hello. I will be happy to give you an answer . I just need to put it all together first. I can tell you this. Something is chaotic in my opinion. But I dont know for sure .. I do know the moon is not positioned correctly, in relationship to the horizon, from my vantage point. thx.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You guys are all off kilter. Everyone knows that if you are standing on the North Pole then it is right side up. And if you are standing on the south pole it is up side down.

If you build a house where all the walls face south and a bear walks by, what color is the bear?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by jeichelberg

What's wrong with this diagram? No sun. Remember the light bulb and the basketball? Go for it!!

Simple...just add the Sun then...draw lines to match with orbital planes and axis...what changes?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You should've seen it at the start of this phase. There was just a tiny sliver and it was tilted at the bottom, just like it is today but much smaller.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Actually, the animation IS backed up be thousands of years of observations and research, AND common sense. I live in Texas and guess what, same thing happens. Is the world ending? No. Is the moon screwed up? No. Before you start posting crap like this, stop and think: Is the Earth still turning and wobbling? Common sense and research always prevails over ignorance.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by ColAngus

I do know the moon is not positioned correctly, in relationship to the horizon, from my vantage point.

You are not seeing a true boat moon from your location. In your picture, look at the day/night terminator on the moon relative to the lamp post in your picture. The closer to the equator you get the closer to 90 degrees the terminator would be relative to the lamp post. It is normal for your location.
edit on 4-11-2011 by underdogradio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
On a personal level I am glad to see this thread, because there have been many recent sightings where many have reported different positions of the moon when it should not look or be positioned in such a way.

While there is always that typical posting that states its natural and nothing to look at, keep moving, I tend to differ and because I often see things differently, I thought I would add to the discussion.

When we discuss the moon on a conspiratorial site, it stands to reason, at least in my world where that there will will be those that think the moon is some type of artificial object and not some typical moon.

With the moon being in an exacting position around earth, its place in space appears intentional and this of course supports those that already think that the moon is some type of alien station or as I have remarked that with the size of the giant UFO's and Cube ships and those giant flying crafts that are many sizes larger than earth as a planet, then the moon could be a probe of sorts or a drone type security placed for reasons we dont know.

In opposition to those that think the moon is fake, there are those that think it is just a moon rock and nothing more.

OK, now the reason I mention this is to state that while Richard C. Hoagland thinks that YU55 is going to impact the moon in the north pole, if the moon is turning as we are observing, that turning could be the moon turning under intelligent control for something as if the moon could be a space weapon of some sort from those giant UFO's that I mentioned,but if its not a death beam, then when the impact on the moon occurs, I think it will be a fake impact, because of LCross mission to test for water where they placed devices in a crater.

I say that perhaps the moon is repositioning to prepare for the fake moon impact that will really be demolitions being detonated or the weapon clearing its thousands of years of dust and debris as it shoots a pulse into the Pacific to create that fake impact at the spot of that big red X.

These tilts in the moon could also be from a Nibiru type or whatever has the mass to effect the planets like recently when Saturn was pictured sideways over 90* degrees. Very similar to what the moon is currently doing and what Saturn has done could give credit to a large object in space.

If not some large Nibiru type object, then the moon is turning for the false flag moon impact where supposedly the demolitions from LCross are exploded to substantiate a moon impact when one did not occur.

Its good to see the photos of the moon that show what so many have already reported about for many months.

The reason its important is because it supports my theory that the moon is repositioning for the false flag impact and it takes time to turn a moon while not overtly effecting our planet. The repositioning is needed because of the LCross demolitions being dropped near the South Pole and where the moon will need to be to give us that false flag Kodak historical moment could be why the moon is turning before 11-09-11.

Just food for thought. Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by underdogradio

I did not post the pick with my answer to colangus. I did reply to him and I said

Hello. I will be happy to give you an answer . I just need to put it all together first. I can tell you this. Something is chaotic in my opinion. But I dont know for sure .. I do know the moon is not positioned correctly, in relationship to the horizon, from my vantage point. thx.

I said nothing you are saying in your message to me now. If you read the quote from my message to colangus you can see that ..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

What were TPTB with this miraculous ability to do as you claim, doing then when I had my sighting back in 2004? Right now, as I speak, the Moon will shortly appear exactly as the photo of the OP...unfortunately I own no working camera at the moment...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Simple...just add the Sun then...draw lines to match with orbital planes and axis...what changes?

What are you talking about? How do you think the moon gets lit? By the sun. The moon reflects the suns' light. You've been reading too many sites on the web that are baloney (balony?.) This diagram can't be fixed because the light is not there. Why do you think the crescent moon starts out at the ecliptic like the smile of the Cheshire cat and then tilts from there north and south? It's all in the angle of the light from the sun. We, at distance from the equator, are used to seeing the moon angled. Then one day it isn't. Then the next day there are all kinds of explanations for it that don't make any sense. Things are not hard to understand. The moon looks like this at or near the equator. Why? Because the ecliptic (the suns' apparent path across the sky) roughly follows that. It deviates from it to a maximum of 23.5 degrees both north and south of the equator. These are the solstices. It intersects the equator in two places - these are the equinoxes.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Maybe it's us that are upside down?

*cue spooky music*

Can't really see the moon from where I am which sucks.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I just combined your photo so it could be viewed with the comments instead of searching for it.. I can remove the photo from my post if you like.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Must we go through this again.

Lets simplify this.
What part of the sky did the sun set?
What part of the moon is lit up in relation to where the sun set?
Think about it.
In the mean time,look at this, www.fourmilab.ch...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Looking forward to your theory.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I cannot believe that you even bothered to make any sort of reply that totally, and I mean totally, disregards everything that has been posted about the reasons why the Moon can be, and has been observed as a Cheshire Moon or BOAT here or anywhere else in the Northern Hemisphere...this is disingenuous on your part in the least...or outright obfuscation at the most...You cannot possibly believe I do not know the Moon reflects sunlight...again, what does that have to do with the positioning of the MOON as it makes its orbital path around the Earth?!?!? Add the SUN and it changes NOTHING about the orbit of the MOON relative to viewers on the Earth..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Today, roughly around noon ,l had an extreme shock of intense vertigo. It was so strong and came on so suddenly it scared me and I dont scare easily. It came and was gone in a minute but what a minute. I liken the feeling of my head doing osmosis with the outside world . The pressure was not equal and then it went away. But as to your concerns about the moon I have had a similar feeling that the moon is doing everything backwards .This is hard to explain but its behaving like it never has before., I even started to wonder if I was in the wrong hemisphere..Ive been wondering when some one would comment on it. I For one believe something has changed and either we or the moon are not in the same position as we used to be/.Everything is tilted.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

Today, roughly around noon ,l had an extreme shock of intense vertigo. It was so strong and came on so suddenly it scared me and I dont scare easily. It came and was gone in a minute but what a minute. I liken the feeling of my head doing osmosis with the outside world . The pressure was not equal and then it went away. But as to your concerns about the moon I have had a similar feeling that the moon is doing everything backwards .This is hard to explain but its behaving like it never has before., I even started to wonder if I was in the wrong hemisphere..Ive been wondering when some one would comment on it. I For one believe something has changed and either we or the moon are not in the same position as we used to be/.Everything is tilted.

www.fourmilab.ch...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
This is the second night the moon has had the light at the bottom. The equatorial moon as it's called or boat moon, etc. The crazy thing also is that it was normal ( the crescent almost staraight up and down 6 hours ago. )
Now it's flipped 90 degrees Anyone else seeing this? Picture is in my next post below.

edit on 4-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: Title edit

edit on 4-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

Are you hanging upside down?
In relation to the lit part of the moon,is it the same as the setting sun?

www.fourmilab.ch...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

"Add the sun and it changes nothing" - you're serious? The sun and its' light is the only reason we're having this conversation. Otherwise we would have a perpetual dark of the moon (new moon to you.) You've been spending too much time underground. Get a window and I'm not talking Microsoft.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I really do wish I had a working camera available...right now, the Moon is roughly half full (i.e., slightly over)...I am looking at it...and it looks like a zero with a line drawn nearly horizontal across the surface...and I am at 41 degrees north...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join