It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LMAO Is anyone else listening to the Alex Jones Money Bomb? Is he drunk? Has he lost it? This is awe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I am listening to the 24 hour money bomb....mostly for guests and I have to pull an all nighter. Otherwise 24 hrs of Jones would cause me to jump out my window. But is anyone else listening to this? He is loopy already. He says he sleeps like 7 hrs a night (I wish I slept that much) and he is losing his mind already. It is hilarious he is just going off on rants (more than normal
), making no sense, just generally being loopy. What is he drunk? High (he says he smokes pot once a year "for research purposes"
)? Lost it finally?

This is not an AJ bash thread I just think this is hilarios that he is already cracking and he has a ton of hrs left
edit on 4-11-2011 by onfire49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I will have to download this one

I stopped listening to AJ last year after 5 years, he's just playing everyone to get rich and the guy f'ing nuts but im sure he would be an interesting drinking buddy

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
will download later.

Listening to the IntelHub on KXL right now. (yeah they let GLP on)

www.kxl.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
sounds super hilarious - I love alex jones!

with all the constant BS going on I think I would go crazy too

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

I dont listen much anymore as he is full of u know and like you said all about lies for money but I like his guests and this is like a all star cast

I was really hoping he would have a call in period on the show so I could point out all the lies he has been making about what the law is and how to fix law aswell as his misleading stories...but alas he only had like 45 mins of callers and he just cut them all off

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KristinLynnxo

Especially when you make a bunch of this stuff much worse than it actually is....I agree with you though if I saw things like him id be absolutely nuts as well

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is a great show! I am loving it. You truly get a sense of the behind the scenes today because they have the time to focus on the little things.

I just donated what I could to the moneybomb.

I can't believe how many people who love ATS are against Alex. He is the best. And if you have never listened to him or it's been a few years since your last listen, tonight is a great chance to catch up!

So take action and do your part -- support infowars!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Poor Alex. He's pushing himself way too hard. He has put on some weight and I'll bet his back hurts from it. Maybe he had to take some prescription pain medication just to get through the broadcast and he's not used to its effects.

One never knows. I appreciate his non-stop efforts to get the word out. So he's forced to sell stuff to make a little coin to keep going. Good for him.

I guess I need to point out that I've never bought or subscribed to anything on his website, but I still get his shows for free and I gotta give kudos where kudos are due. Alex was the one who "woke me up" to many truths, along with Jim Marrs.

He may be over-the-top, but if he weren't, he would be boring to listen to.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I've always thought he is either really smart or real crazy lol. I honestly think it's a mixture of both with good intentions, but who knows... I'm sure he's been wrong on issues but no one is perfect. At least he is fighting for freedom among other things, instead of doing nothing at all

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

Great post OP. Poor Alex flipped his lid a long time ago. Now he broadcasts from underneath a steel table in his basement while wearing a reynolds wrap chapeau.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

I can completely understand why so many people dont like him. I think one of the biggest factors, which is unfortunate, is the bad experiences they have had with some of his fans. I am not attacking you but he has some rabid fans who just follow him like any other cult figure and are just rude, but I guess that is the problem with alot of people. But my main problem is with him is his sensationalism of many things. Things are bad out there and I think I'd give him credit for waking me up but I outgrew him pretty quickly. I liken it to American History X, the leader of the skin heads ( cameron not Edward Norton) knows that a lot of what he says is made up or stretched and it is made for people who arent ready to wake up to the full truth. He spends way to much time making logical jumps that are unsupported. That and his insane jealousy. But like I said this isnt to bash him....I like to hope his heart is in the right place but that he has gotten to big for his britches

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BabaBooey

Haha glad you think so....not sure if he really has lost it or if he knows that to keep a fan base he has to keep up the stories, even if that means stretching things

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Well you could be right and he is just acting and not completely bonkers. If that is the case he deserves an Emmy.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

His wife has said Alex Jones is a great actor....I have to think no one can make logical jumps like he does an actually believe it. I think its all a matter of finding small stuff and making it huge....cant sell subscriptions by repeating the same stuff every day....but he seems to be calming down on the air now. Maybe the coffee is kicking in...seems like its about sleepy time for him

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

LOL could you imagine having that guy as a father or husband. He would be bouncing off the walls because the phone company over charged him 14 cents and he would be yelling at them about being a part of the new world order and he isn't going to give his 14 cents to those reptillian bastards.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Lol I dont know how he would handle that but I know that he assumes that everyone is COINTELPRO. That must be a hell that I wouldnt wish on anyone...to constantly think that everyone is a govt agent.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I bet he looses his mind on Halloween. He probably thinks all the kids in costumes are government agents trying to drag him into a train to the FEMA camps where they will put him in a plastic coffin. LOLOLOLOLOL!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Lol I was actually kind of hoping his house got egged (not for that fact because thats crappy to do to someone but for the story). It woulda gone something like this "well these neighborhood kids egged my house last night. And I am not a tough guy, even though in high school I got into 200 hundred fights and 60 of those kids are now paralyzed even though I am not proud of it, but anyways I went out and said WHAT ARE YOU PUNKS DOING? and when I saw them they were these like dumded down fluoride kids that the NWO is making. And I just felt sorry for them so I didnt do to much to them....but thats what any red blooded American male would have done."

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
But I dont really wanna rag on Jones anyone else got good stories from the show tonite?

top topics

join