It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

me, i've already taken steps to protect myself from these things... ignorance and especially the willfull kind is it's own punishment

Really?

What have you done?

What do you think they are spraying on you?........what symptoms are you displaying?.....what symptoms are your neighbours displaying?.......what are the results of air samples you have taken?..........soil samples maybe?

I'm guessing "don't know" maybe the default answer here.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

me, i've already taken steps to protect myself from these things... ignorance and especially the willfull kind is it's own punishment

Really?

What have you done?

What do you think they are spraying on you?........what symptoms are you displaying?.....what symptoms are your neighbours displaying?.......what are the results of air samples you have taken?..........soil samples maybe?

I'm guessing "don't know" maybe the default answer here.

only half right, don't want to waste my time,
life's too short for me to indulge the willfully blind.

as for what i've done you'll have to go through my posts, i've posted it more than enough times, so if y'all weren't paying attention...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Here's why the hoax and myth of so-called "chemtrails" is damaging to people.

Presuming you have been somehow convinced of "something bad" from what are, essentially, cirrus clouds....and, have possibly even spent (wasted) money, time and effort trying to "protect" yourself from this fantasy "danger"...

Well, that is just one example of how and why this hoax needs to be exposed, over and over again.

Exposed with science and reason and evidence. Since, the "chemtrail" myth has NO science, reason nor evidence at all to support it.

Only bad pseudo-mumbo jumbo, fear and missing logic, and zero evidence of anything even remotely similar to the many, many claims being made by either intentional con artists, or willfully ignorant people who simply "believe" everything they read on the "chemtrail" websites, without question nor proper examination.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Here's why the hoax and myth of so-called "chemtrails" is damaging to people.

Presuming you have been somehow convinced of "something bad" from what are, essentially, cirrus clouds....and, have possibly even spent (wasted) money, time and effort trying to "protect" yourself from this fantasy "danger"...

Well, that is just one example of how and why this hoax needs to be exposed, over and over again.

Exposed with science and reason and evidence. Since, the "chemtrail" myth has NO science, reason nor evidence at all to support it.

Only bad pseudo-mumbo jumbo, fear and missing logic, and zero evidence of anything even remotely similar to the many, many claims being made by either intentional con artists, or willfully ignorant people who simply "believe" everything they read on the "chemtrail" websites, without question nor proper examination.

"For today we celebrate the first, glorious anniversary of the Information Purification Directive! Proudbird has created (with others in denial) for the first time in all history, a garden of pure ideology, where each worker may blook secure from the pests of contradictory and confusing truth.

Proudbird when you are done having them to use you as a little pinnochio (of disinformation) then we will be glad to add your truth of armament of ideas and opinions to our cause. I much agree with you, it doesn't seem very efficient or reasonable or at all believable to common sense, that these chemtrails are not contrails, are real and really happening. That is why I am very cautious with joining the believers. I have sat out in parking lot of a soccer field and watched white planes flying around spraying chemtrails, in zig zag patterns all over the sphere of the sky. And within about twenty minutes those chemtrails became cirrus clouds and those cirrus clouds then became rain clouds. Unbelievable. And then there was a rain storm that literally just came out of no where. And it rained and rained like crazy. Before that the sky was perfectly clear. And the weather did not call for rain that day. I saw the rain clouds form out of these contrails (that's what you call them) and the clouds were formed from these contrails, and they quickly became rain clouds.

I don't doubt at all that we have the ability and technology for cloud-seeding with chemtrails/contrails. But why do it? Irony perhaps, that one of the largest dismissers of the Chemtrail conspiracy here uses an airplane as his Avatar, and perhaps has been flying in planes or has a love of airflight.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
"For today we celebrate the first, glorious anniversary of the Information Purification Directive! Proudbird has created (with others in denial) for the first time in all history, a garden of pure ideology, where each worker may blook secure from the pests of contradictory and confusing truth.

Proudbird when you are done having them to use you as a little pinnochio (of disinformation) then we will be glad to add your truth of armament of ideas and opinions to our cause. I much agree with you, it doesn't seem very efficient or reasonable or at all believable to common sense, that these chemtrails are not contrails, are real and really happening. That is why I am very cautious with joining the believers. I have sat out in parking lot of a soccer field and watched white planes flying around spraying chemtrails, in zig zag patterns all over the sphere of the sky. And within about twenty minutes those chemtrails became cirrus clouds and those cirrus clouds then became rain clouds. Unbelievable. And then there was a rain storm that literally just came out of no where. And it rained and rained like crazy. Before that the sky was perfectly clear. And the weather did not call for rain that day. I saw the rain clouds form out of these contrails (that's what you call them) and the clouds were formed from these contrails, and they quickly became rain clouds.

I don't doubt at all that we have the ability and technology for cloud-seeding with chemtrails/contrails. But why do it? Irony perhaps, that one of the largest dismissers of the Chemtrail conspiracy here uses an airplane as his Avatar, and perhaps has been flying in planes or has a love of airflight.

Ahhhh another chemtrailer using the "disinformation" accusation. You know you would do so much better that instead of name calling, that you actually pointed to specific statements that were wrong, and referenced something that would demonstrate that.

Because some of us routinely point to statements that chemtrailers make, and can show how it is wrong. But when is it when chemtrailers make a wrong statement, its not disinformation, but when you point out where they are wrong and can post material to show that, that there becomes disinforomation, but not the original wrong statement. Weird huh?

Have you ever used that term when a chemtrailer posts something completely wrong? Or does it in reality just mean someone who does not agree with chemtrails?

You do realize that an aircraft can not manufacture a rain storm, and that just sprinkling something up high is not going to create weather? Its what happens at lower altitudes that creates weather. Rain clouds do not form out of contrails anyways.

How is it ironic that someone who knows about aviation or that flies planes is dismissive of the chemtrail conspiracy? Maybe if chemtrailers should try and learn more about aviation, rather than just fall for everything that the chemtrail promoters and snake oil salesman of this for-profit conspiracy put out there
edit on 11-11-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Sigh....

I have sat out in parking lot of a soccer field and watched white planes flying around spraying chemtrails, in zig zag patterns all over the sphere of the sky.

"white planes"??? DO you not realize you were simply viewing airliners, at a distance....and, SEEN FROM BELOW!

Did you have any sort of optical magnification? Or, were these all "naked eye" sightings?

Oh, and "zig-zag patterns" DO you really wish to embarrass yourself with that claim? Airplanes CANNOT fly a "zig-zag". (Are you referring to the multiple paths laid down, from multiple airplanes all travelling in various directions??)

Did you ever, even once, take your eyes off of the sky? Maybe to light a fag? Or, look at someone nearby, who was a bit attractive....and THEN return you gaze upwards??

Now, this bit is an over-the-top exaggeration:

And within about twenty minutes....

TWENTY minutes?!?

Was it a very, very fast-moving cold front that came in?? Because, that could happen - - in 20 minutes. But NOT from a few high-level cirrus clouds as precursors. Contrails ARE nothing but cirrus clouds, after all.....

Oh, but here you actually get it correct (though, I will edit to make it more accurate):

..... those chemCON-trails became cirrus clouds ,,,,,

Yep! That is how it works.

Alas, this is NOT correct:

....and those cirrus clouds then became rain clouds.

Nope. Cirrus do not "become" rain clouds. Really, try telling any of this to any meteorologist you can find, an verify in person....and see what the reaction will be.

And then there was a rain storm that literally just came out of no where.

Sounds, again, like a fast-moving cold front was bearing down on your location. The contrails ahead of the front were merely harbingers of the changing weather that was on its way. Do, please, try to get the education on this science, it is not difficult to learn.

And the weather did not call for rain that day.

How many forecasts had you referenced? How many times, in your life experience, has the weather forecast been wrong?? A I sit here, in southern California.....last night, the forecast was for rain starting today (Friday, 11th November) and to last all weekend. It is, just coming up on noon, severe clear so far.

Weather forecasting is not exact, yet....not in terms of the timing. Weather forecasting is actually very accurate after the fact (ironically...."Monday Morning Quarterback Syndrome") and every time a forecast goes wrong.....(SOME get it right,....) more learning takes place, to better refine the next forecast.

I saw the rain clouds form out of these contrails.....

No, you didn't. No one who understands the cloud types would make such a mistake. Contrails reside way, way, way above the altitudes that rain clouds live.

I don't doubt at all that we have the ability and technology for cloud-seeding with chemtrails/contrails.

(Bangs Head)......BS. "Cloud Seeding" is something completely different. It does NOT refer to the notion of "seeds" as in dropping corn in the soil, and making it grow!! Do try to learn and read up on it!!
edit on Fri 11 November 2011 by ProudBird because: of the wonderful things he does! We're off to see the Wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Oz!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
You do realize that an aircraft can not manufacture a rain storm, and that just sprinkling something up high is not going to create weather? Its what happens at lower altitudes that creates weather. Rain clouds do not form out of contrails anyways.

You are not very literate when it comes to the quotations of famous men. Napoleon and Werner Von Braun, for two starters both used the same quotation just about for the word "Impossible" that is either not in their vocabulary or they use it with the most extreme caution.

Rain clouds do not form out of contrails, thanks then that means it was a chemtrail! And since like Napoleon the word impossible is not in my vocabulary, then it is possible for aircraft to spray chemtrails that create rainclouds. You have answered my question, those were chemtrails (not contrails), but for the disbeliever like yourself I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

No I do not "realize", prove to me that aircraft do not manufacture rainstorms. I could care less what your beliefs are. I don't have my own airplane or a budget to go up there and make this a hobby or even close to a dedicated research study. Those of you in here who do have airplanes and the ability to fly and collect samples and do dedicated research, but instead want to sit on your booty and call believers a bunch of cult fanatics, I say you people who have that ability to do research are Cowards and or Liars (meaning you don't actually own a plane).

I saw rain clouds form "magically" from a clear sky, when in fact they formed from whatever was coming out of a bunch of planes. If you want to say I am a liar then ok. Go on and read your horoscope and feel better about yourself. The person who said it is bad "logic" to say that the government cannot do this, is himself a moron and worse than a evil clucking sparrow.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

This is a correct statement:

Rain clouds do not form out of contrails....

Congratulations!

Here.....this is not a very "slick" video, but the narrator knows what he's talking about, as a mariner for most of his life. He's not "exciting", but he is informative:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You are not very literate when it comes to the quotations of famous men. Napoleon and Werner Von Braun, for two starters both used the same quotation just about for the word "Impossible" that is either not in their vocabulary or they use it with the most extreme caution.

Rain clouds do not form out of contrails, thanks then that means it was a chemtrail! And since like Napoleon the word impossible is not in my vocabulary, then it is possible for aircraft to spray chemtrails that create rainclouds. You have answered my question, those were chemtrails (not contrails), but for the disbeliever like yourself I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

No I do not "realize", prove to me that aircraft do not manufacture rainstorms. I could care less what your beliefs are. I don't have my own airplane or a budget to go up there and make this a hobby or even close to a dedicated research study. Those of you in here who do have airplanes and the ability to fly and collect samples and do dedicated research, but instead want to sit on your booty and call believers a bunch of cult fanatics, I say you people who have that ability to do research are Cowards and or Liars (meaning you don't actually own a plane).

I saw rain clouds form "magically" from a clear sky, when in fact they formed from whatever was coming out of a bunch of planes. If you want to say I am a liar then ok. Go on and read your horoscope and feel better about yourself. The person who said it is bad "logic" to say that the government cannot do this, is himself a moron and worse than a evil clucking sparrow.

Rainstorms are not created by aircraft. If however you think that rainstorms are caused by aircraft, how about telling how it could possibly happen.

Yes, storms can form out of clear air quickly, and its not magic. Its always happened since there has been weather. All it takes is humid air unstable air being lift, usually by heating, but can happen by terrain, low pressure system, or clashing of frontal boundaries. Summer storms cause the fastest, I have been under a blue sky, and been hailed on 30 minutes later. And it had absolutely nothing to do with airplanes.

You know why? Because there weather events require one thing most of all, that is moisture in the air. Airplanes can not add that, and its critical too at the altitudes that your planes were not, at lower altitudes.

Some of you blame airplanes for everything out there. Whether its rain, drought, some smell in the air, naturally occuring elements, winter colds, etc, a chemtrailer has blamed it on an airplane at some point. And in your case, because an storm happened sooner than you wished, it must be planes.

There is a better chance that the hot air given of by chemtrail promoters caused that storm.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Not a liar, just mistaken in your interpretation.

You probably saw an approaching front, as it matches your description pretty well.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d053cdb78c11.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thank you for your input, I realize my mistake. I am not a meteorologist. . However I realize that a lot of people that I see day to day are dumb monkeys.

And I know I saw contrails (or chemtrails) from airplanes that turned color before my eyes. They turned into the color that you see of rain clouds. Grey, dark grey. And so these contrails (chemtrails) were grey and dark rain cloud color. That was before I saw the clouds.

I know that it did get considerably cooler within a very short time, minutes before it began raining. And it rained hard, but it didn't last long. Whether there are aliens up there with big inflatable spaceships that are creating drastic weather changes with cloud seeding, or if this was something else besides your typical cold front, I don't know. I just thought it was funny to watch all of the non-chemtrail believing soccer players get soaking wet out there on the fields, while I sat comfortably watching it in my truck. Maybe I should have done my Poor tom impersonation, and danced out in the rain and yelled at the cursed Chemtrails of the government!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

With respect, I read through and this may have been an unintentional typo?

....that is moisture in the air. Airplanes can not add that....

True (as you well know) about "moisture in the air".

But just (as you also well know) for clarification of those who will come later on, and read this....

....the combustion process of hydrocarbon-based fuels, such as "jet fuel" (Jet A-1) does, because of the heat involved, and chemicals involved, result in many hydrogen atoms combining with oxygen atoms.....(the HEAT of combustion breaks down the molecular and atomic components of the fuel).....

Everyone of course can realize that when free oxygen and hydrogen atoms interact, they can tend to combine freely, when electron field is properly energized.....and, the result is a chemical that is pretty failiar to most people...and animals....on this planet.

H2O

H2O.....or, "water". A result of the burning of hydrocarbons. It is not a "new" scientific concept (for those reading, who are not the person I am replying to....since I know full well that that person comprehends this already....).

edit on Fri 11 November 2011 by ProudBird because: of the wonderful things he does.......we're ♫ "Off to see the Wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Oz!" ♫

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Thank you for your input, I realize my mistake. I am not a meteorologist. . However I realize that a lot of people that I see day to day are dumb monkeys.

And I know I saw contrails (or chemtrails) from airplanes that turned color before my eyes. They turned into the color that you see of rain clouds. Grey, dark grey. And so these contrails (chemtrails) were grey and dark rain cloud color. That was before I saw the clouds.

I know that it did get considerably cooler within a very short time, minutes before it began raining. And it rained hard, but it didn't last long. Whether there are aliens up there with big inflatable spaceships that are creating drastic weather changes with cloud seeding, or if this was something else besides your typical cold front, I don't know. I just thought it was funny to watch all of the non-chemtrail believing soccer players get soaking wet out there on the fields, while I sat comfortably watching it in my truck. Maybe I should have done my Poor tom impersonation, and danced out in the rain and yelled at the cursed Chemtrails of the government!

Have you considered that the changes in the atmosphere as the weather approached, also would affect the appearance or persistence of the contrails? The idea that contrails can only last a few seconds and if its not, its spraying, was something invented by Will Thomas and Len Horowitz, to help sell books, dvds and home remedies.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Have you considered that the changes in the atmosphere as the weather approached, also would affect the appearance or persistence of the contrails? The idea that contrails can only last a few seconds and if its not, its spraying, was something invented by Will Thomas and Len Horowitz, to help sell books, dvds and home remedies.

Interesting thanks, I did not know that, but I know that is reputed to be the largest evidence for the difference between chemtrails and contrails. From the believers, which I myself have fallen for. All of the scary pictures (scare tactic) "evidence."

Will Thomas I don't listen to, because he says everything is ploy by the government and a conspiracy. He's worse than Hoagland. Cell phones will kill you, the government will kill you, all things bright and blue and green under the sun are meant for your destruction. Anthrax in letters sent by the post office will kill you (oh wait that one actually did happen and kill a few people!).

I had a religion awakening which makes me believe in the Chemtrail conspiracy. If anything it is something to occupy my time with in moments of boredom, I won't hold someone at gunpoint to believe in a Comedy of Errors unproven conspiracy.

Cloud seeding is definitely a real thing, like Proudbird said. Weather manipulation is real, which I am sure can be done most effective with changes in the atmosphere. This has absolutely nothing to prove Chemtrails, but I am just saying. I am sure if the government wanted to they could put invisible landmines in the sky and planes and things randomly fly into them. But that would be expensive and what would the point of it be.
edit on 11-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add on

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by firepilot

With respect, I read through and this may have been an unintentional typo?

....that is moisture in the air. Airplanes can not add that....

True (as you well know) about "moisture in the air".

But just (as you also well know) for clarification of those who will come later on, and read this....

....the combustion process of hydrocarbon-based fuels, such as "jet fuel" (Jet A-1) does, because of the heat involved, and chemicals involved, result in many hydrogen atoms combining with oxygen atoms.....(the HEAT of combustion breaks down the molecular and atomic components of the fuel).....

Everyone of course can realize that when free oxygen and hydrogen atoms interact, they can tend to combine freely, when electron field is properly energized.....and, the result is a chemical that is pretty failiar to most people...and animals....on this planet.

H2O

H2O.....or, "water". A result of the burning of hydrocarbons. It is not a "new" scientific concept (for those reading, who are not the person I am replying to....since I know full well that that person comprehends this already....).

edit on Fri 11 November 2011 by ProudBird because: of the wonderful things he does.......we're ♫ "Off to see the Wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Oz!" ♫

Well my point was more about low level moisture, which is what is going to drive precipitation events. That a jet up high, while adding water by means of its exhaust, is not adding water to the lower levels, that that low level water is what is neccessarily for rain and snow events.

You can have moisture saturation as cirrus way up high, but thats not going to influence rainstorms down low. Thats more of an indication of stable air anyways.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Interesting thanks, I did not know that, but I know that is reputed to be the largest evidence for the difference between chemtrails and contrails. From the believers, which I myself have fallen for. All of the scary pictures (scare tactic) "evidence."

Will Thomas I don't listen to, because he says everything is ploy by the government and a conspiracy. He's worse than Hoagland. Cell phones will kill you, the government will kill you, all things bright and blue and green under the sun are meant for your destruction. Anthrax in letters sent by the post office will kill you (oh wait that one actually did happen and kill a few people!).

I had a religion awakening which makes me believe in the Chemtrail conspiracy. If anything it is something to occupy my time with in moments of boredom, I won't hold someone at gunpoint to believe in a Comedy of Errors unproven conspiracy.

Cloud seeding is definitely a real thing, like Proudbird said. Weather manipulation is real, which I am sure can be done most effective with changes in the atmosphere. This has absolutely nothing to prove Chemtrails, but I am just saying. I am sure if the government wanted to they could put invisible landmines in the sky and planes and things randomly fly into them. But that would be expensive and what would the point of it be.
edit on 11-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add on

The only ones who have ever said that contrails can only last a short while, and if its longer, its chemtrails, are chemtrail promoters and hopefully you will continue to realize this. You will never see that anyplace else, and on the contrary, you can find scientific studies from decades ago studying persisting contrails, and you can find accounts from WW2 and even before, of how contrails would last.

And ironically, even though Will Thomas was one of the pioneers of promoting that contrails only last seconds garbage, that was not his first version. His first version was that there were low level persisting contrails, made at altitudes much lower than normal high altitude persistent contrails. He even said it was low flying KC-135s with their booms extended, spraying stuff out of it, and that he had numerous photos. Of course he never did, and then he switched the conspiracy to being about high altitude persistent contrails. Of course he had things for sale the entire time, coincidentally, along with Horowitz. Him and Horowitz would write glowing reviews for each others products, to help sell, but thats another sad story in the for-profit chemtrail conspiracy.

Maybe Thomas read about how icing tests for airliners are done behind a KC-135 using a water spray attachment on the boom and figured he could make a few bucks from peddling version involving chemicals out of it.

I would back away from having your religious faith in being sprayed. Dont just take somones word for it, anytime someone has a claim like that, ask for the evidence. Any claim should stand up to reason and logic, and if it does not, like the chemtrail conspiracy, then you should be highly skeptical of it. Do not treat it like a religion that you have converted to.

Its not just the contrail persistence that is flawed about chemtrails. Looks at all the claims "OMG there was Aluminum compounds in the soil, CHEMTRAILS!!!!!" Chemtrailers typically have zero to little science knowledge and can not understand that aluminum comes from somewhere, which is out of the earth.

And if we want to get into cloud seeding and the reality of that, well thats nothing like what the chemtrail promoters claim it is either

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I don't doubt at all that we have the ability and technology for cloud-seeding with chemtrails/contrails. But why do it?

Weeeeellllll ......

Colorado cloud seeding programme grows

Obviously cloud seeding and contrails (that some call chemtrails) are totally different things, but I guess you knew? Didn't you

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I don't doubt at all that we have the ability and technology for cloud-seeding with chemtrails/contrails. But why do it?

Weeeeellllll ......

Obviously cloud seeding and contrails (that some call chemtrails) are totally different things, but I guess you knew? Didn't you

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Weeeeellllll ......

I wonder how many of our chemtrailers will think that this Colorado seeding project results in aircraft trails

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Good find there. What great abilities we humans have. The mystery plot thickens. I' m an ignorant creature, I didn't know the difference between them (besides the obvious name implies) but you learn more every day.

"Fortunate is the man who knows how to read the signs of the times, for that man shall escape many misfortunes, or at least be prepared to understand the blow."

Snow seeding, now if we can make a technology that will make all the snow melt away faster that would be nice.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join