It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Herman Gain, the Tea Party, and there audacious actions and words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
OK, I am now getting truly amazed and sick at whats going on with the extremeist right wing of the republican party (tea party).

So about Cain...

I am watching on Fox "Special Report With Bret Baier." they are interviewing Mark Block, Cains cheif of staff.

He is saying that the Perry campaign is behind all of this. Yet, he is offering NO PROOF.He even wants Perry to apologize.

Let me get this straight... Cain sexually harasses 2, or wait its 3 now (watch it go up even more within a day or two) women, and he wants an apology from Perry (whom is unrelated to this whole thing)???!?!?!

He (Cain and Block) is saying that all the sexual harassment allegations are anonymous and that the women harassed should speak out about it.

Well, the women received a settlement in regards to this issue, and they had to sign non-disclosure agreements.
(If you're skeptical about the women's claims because they received a settlement, WTF where they supposed to do? They were harassed and afterwards they had two choices: either not tell anyone and keep their job, or tell someone about it which inevitably would have led the women to be fired... hrrrmmm...laid off.... so cause of this theres nothing wrong with the settlement).

How can Cain say that they should speak out and address him directly about this, yet he knows they can't because of the non-disclosure agreement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the last few days has showed how much of a straight up lier Cain is.

From 'im not aware of any sexual harrassment settlements" to "we settled for what is essentially a severance package"

On Tuesday, he said that there will be more than the two allegations, but said that any more allegations would be made up by his political competitors.

Well, on Wednesday, a third allegation. Cain knows theres even more to come, but, because he is part of the tea party, he is allowed to rewrite history, say whatever he wants, and only his version is correct and everyone elses allegations are a smear campaign.

It like, here is what Cain says, if you "read between the lines." (he didn't say what I am about to write below, but based on what he has said during the campaign, here is what Cain would like you to believe)

Cain: How dare women accuse me of sexual harrassment? Don't they know that I am a Tea Partier and thus only what I say is correct. You women say you won a settlement? I don't remember that it must not be true.

five minutes later.

Oh, I remember the settlement. It was baseless! Your accusations where lies? I didn't even know about a settlement until this week. I didn't know anything about nothing 10 years ago and thus it didn't happen! They where employment severance packages! These women should apologize to me ! How dare they accuse me of anything? I am a JOB CREATOR! Perry should also apologize. And politico should apologize too. How dare they report news about me that portrays me in a negative matter!

It's all racism. They are all racist against me because I am a black man. During the whole campaign, you see, when you heard me say things like "racism is over in america," you where actually mishearing me. I never said that. They are all racist!

___

I can go on and on.

Abortion................. From "if its rape / incest it should be a family / woman's choice" to "my position is no abortion no matter what" ... "anything that I said earlier was taken out of context!"

___

the other tea partiers are equally as nuts.

eh, this rant is long enough.

How ANYBODY can side with such people is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The democrats arent any better.All politians are flim flamers peddling snake oil.They will all burn in hell.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Yeah, of course Cain's a liar.. so is Perry. So is Obama. So is Romney.

What does this have to do with the tea party though?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Its the MSM. Both left and right are hipocrites. I listen to conservative talk radio, both local and national, and they automatically defend Cain instead of waiting for the facts. If this would have been anybody on the left, they would have crucified that person before the first hard break. Then listening to the callers, my head is about to friggin pop. Their opinion, for the most part, is whatever the person coming through the mic tells them it is. I don't care what side of the table you sit on, don't follow anyone so blindly. Thats exactly what happened in 2008.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

I think someone in Romneys camp leaked this and is laughing his butt off when the misdirection worked so well.

And apparently the harrassment wasn't so grievous that the women wouldn't take the money and stick to the alleged charges. No backbone, just greed and a perceived sense of indignation.

I want to see the court docs first before I jump on this bandwagon.

All of todays Pols are worms, both D and R.

Other than the Tea Party wanting fiscal conservatives voted into office, and I do get that there are people who don't want that. What do they have to do with Cain?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
First of all, why is your self described "Rant" in Breaking Political News?
Second, what does this have to do with the Tea Party?

Herman Cain is running on the Republican ticket as a candidate with alleged "conservative" values. He is no more a Tea Partier than Barack Obama is a Occupy Wall Street protester.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Let me get this straight.

Here are some facts about Bill Clinton:

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- Second president accused of rape**
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court
prorev.com...

Yet we are going to go on and on about how bad the REPUBLICANS are??????

edit on 3-11-2011 by GeorgiaGirl because: spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Boy talk about believing whatever the guy with the mic says... Where in the world did you get that list? Looks like something straight from some local conservative radio host.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Boy talk about believing whatever the guy with the mic says... Where in the world did you get that list? Looks like something straight from some local conservative radio host.

Which of those do you disagree with? Start there.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by survivalstation
First of all, why is your self described "Rant" in Breaking Political News?
Eh, good point. It's in the rant forum now.

Second, what does this have to do with the Tea Party?

Herman Cain is running on the Republican ticket as a candidate with alleged "conservative" values. He is no more a Tea Partier than Barack Obama is a Occupy Wall Street protester.

That is not correct.

The Tea Party is, in reality, a sub group of the Republican party. The top republican candidates (Romney, Cain, Perry) are doing anything and everything they can to appease the tea party which controls the republicans at the moment.

All Tea Partiers are republicans (but all republicans are NOT tea partiers). With OWS it's different; Theres no set political party affiliation (OWS protesters include republicans; While the Tea Party does NOT include democrats)
It would be more accurate to say,
Herman Cain is running for the republican nomination of being on the Republican ticket for the presidential election. In order to get the nomination, he has to, and is, doing everything he can to appease the extreme-right republican caucus. This includes making things up, rewriting history, and just plain out lying. Cain can be classified as a tea partier due to the fact that there rhetoric are identical. Obama's rhetoric is NOT identical to OWS .

Cain is responding to the sexual harrasment allegations just like Tea Partiers respond to Global Warming allegations. Or wealth inequality allegations.

Heres a list of "10 fictitious Tea Party beliefs"
voices.washingtonpost.com...
Click the link for all the info.
A little summary includes:

Death panels.
Obama is raising our taxes (the OPPOSITE is actually true; he lowered taxes for 95% of people and has not raised any taxes)

edit on 3-11-2011 by Confusion42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join