It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader accuses U.S. of Terrorism! Claims to have Proof!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by jerico65

due to nature (sandstorm)

There it is , again. You call it nature , which means that there is no one to create and control the nature , we believe that there is a wise creator who controls it.

And then you say , it wasn't awesomeness , while we call it awesome.

+ we know that American forces were not there to just rescue those spies , but they were there to help Shah get back to power , too.

Listen to Reagan lying through his teeth. He claims that the Shah was such a great guy who "did our bidding" and regrets putting into power "fanatics" who execute the poor Iranian populations. He even claims to say that the Shah was going to build more houses and make life better for rural Iranians- a complete load of BS; infact, the rural Iranian population lived in dire straits under him so they supported the revolution big time and still do.

And I find it amazing at how the majority of people around here don't realize what really happened in 1979. Just before, the Shah was turning on his American masters by claiming nationality over the Persian Gulf and trying to produce reforms to gain popular support (too little, too late). The Marxists were the most prevalent revolutionary force and the US made sure that the Shah and his forces would fight with the Marxists in order to weaken both parties- while at the same time, pretty much backing the Islamists that got into power (anything to avoid handing Iran into Soviet hands). Only thing is that the Mullahs care more about Iran and Islam than American greed, so they ended up being the bad guys after all

Do you agree, being that you are Iranian? I am simply reciting what I learned in my studies.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

As much as this appeals to the conspiracy minded, the sheep wont give a sh*t. If anything is released, do any of you genuinely believe it will get much "TV Time"?

I guarantee you, the most publicity it will get is either ATS, GLP or Al Jazeera!

Nothing will change because of it...

Swings and round-abouts

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yes ,he's moslem and iranian too.His posting shows it,Georgian.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

Yes ,he's moslem and iranian too.His posting shows it,Georgian.

I made up my ATS account name from scratch. I am not Georgian, please stop calling me it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Why are you denying your slavic heritage?.... Peace to you.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
I didn't know that sandstorms were armed with surface to air missiles

edit on 3-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

Really? The helicopters and C-130's were all shot down by SAMs?

Care to back up that comment with a fact or two? Mainly because I've sat on briefings and lectures by individuals that were on the actual operation. Funny not one of them mention being hit by a SAM.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

+ we know that American forces were not there to just rescue those spies , but they were there to help Shah get back to power , too.

Yeah.
I bet.

Sorry, they were there to rescue embassy personnel that were illegally taken hostage. Funny how everyone seems to forget that fact.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
We all have proof. Just read any newspaper for the past decade and you have all the proof anyone could ask for. I just wonder how the US has got away with it all. I know they had a lot of clout but surely that was extinguished ages ago by now. Surely their antics have depleted any possible credibility the country ever accrued.

Well, if Iran, Russia, China, and all the rest in that bloc need to teach a heavy lesson to the US/Israel, the UK, et al, the so be it. It's time for them to get smacked hard. I suspect things won't be nice in the wake of this war but maybe they will be better eventually, when the dust settles. Lord knows, things haven't got a lot of room to get worse. I guess WWIII would be about the worst it could go.

Miracles do happen though. It's good to keep that in mind too.

Absolutely right. The wars started by the US are terrorism. And it's just as much my fault that over a million people have died in Iraq as it is the politicians who started the wars or the soldiers who literally pulled the triggers. It's every Americans fault that innocent people are dying each day in countries not our own. It's up to us to rise up in massive numbers and march on the governments doorstep and say, "You're wrong. We don't want any more blood."

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac
And it's just as much my fault that over a million people have died in Iraq as it is the politicians who started the wars or the soldiers who literally pulled the triggers.

Do you have a source for that? A source that shows 1,000,000 people have died in Iraq??

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You have done your homework.

I wish you do better day by day.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
yeh khemeni , we want pics or it didnt happen!
or at least a credible source link !

cmon ats awaits khemeni

Also , i think if this is true , then when does the rest of the world get to invade america in the the name of "humanitarian aid " and free the US citizens from their evil dictatorship ?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
IMO The U.S. isn't the one to blame for this one guys.. That was an empty statement and promise, and nothing more than Iranian propaganda. Why talk about releasing discriminating info if you have it? That's absolutely ridiculous.. release what ya got then. Stop talking, and do something about it.. but as you see they can't. Poor poor Iran boo frikkin' hoo.

ETA: Reading more into the the thread I have read a lot of anti American posts. Nothing shows jealousy more than flaming the U.S. on baseless facts. Some people need to find something better to do than getting on ATS to take cheap shots at one of the best countries on the planet

edit on 4-11-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I think amnesty international or the UN has a complete list of the registered deaths in Iraq , and its sure close to 1 million if not more !

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

And it's just as much my fault that over a million people have died in Iraq as it is the politicians who started the wars or the soldiers who literally pulled the triggers.

Do you have a source for that? A source that shows 1,000,000 people have died in Iraq??

en.wikipedia.org...

That page has several links in a chart displaying body counts.

Don't forget most of those numbers of body counts are only for periods of 3-4 years, not the entirety of the conflict, and seeing as how 19 people died YESTERDAY in Iraq as a direct result of the war, the numbers continue to rise.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Dystopiaphiliac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Absolutely right. The wars started by the US are terrorism. And it's just as much my fault that over a million people have died in Iraq as it is the politicians who started the wars or the soldiers who literally pulled the triggers. It's every Americans fault that innocent people are dying each day in countries not our own. It's up to us to rise up in massive numbers and march on the governments doorstep and say, "You're wrong. We don't want any more blood."

What an uneducated statement. Are you seriously that naive, and lost to what's going on? You need to stop reading your little sci fi Alex Jones posts man, wake up. I got news for you, I pulled the trigger because it was me or the guy with an AK-47 pointed at me.. it had NOTHING to do with you while you were in the comforts of your home eating cookies and ice cream. As far as rising against the government you are right.. but it's unfortunate that people don't care much about their education to understand what needs to be done. It's not "every americans fault".. the administration running it is.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

What an uneducated statement. Are you seriously that naive, and lost to what's going on? You need to stop reading your little sci fi Alex Jones posts man, wake up. I got news for you, I pulled the trigger because it was me or the guy with an AK-47 pointed at me.. it had NOTHING to do with you while you were in the comforts of your home eating cookies and ice cream. As far as rising against the government you are right.. but it's unfortunate that people don't care much about their education to understand what needs to be done.

Nice generalizations about me. I'll respond as best as I can, sorry if it's hard to understand, I'm uneducated after all.

Alex Jones is a FOOL. You pulled the trigger because it was you or the other guy who was going to come out alive? What if YOU were never there in the first place? Obviously you agree that war is alright if you signed up? Maybe next time it's gonna be me pointing me ak47 at you. I'm a human being, you are a human being, people who die in wars are human beings. That alone makes it have EVERYTHING to do with me.

Generalization to add: You sound like a blood-thirsty fiend.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

As much as this appeals to the conspiracy minded, the sheep wont give a sh*t. If anything is released, do any of you genuinely believe it will get much "TV Time"?

I guarantee you, the most publicity it will get is either ATS, GLP or Al Jazeera!

Nothing will change because of it...

Swings and round-abouts
Really? Because I seem to remember people here saying the same thing about OWS and yet it's gotten plenty of coverage. You guys are so pessimistic and quick to jump to conspiracy conclusions. It'll get plenty of TV time. Whether that TV time is for or against it is another story.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Nice generalizations about me. I'll respond as best as I can, sorry if it's hard to understand, I'm uneducated after all.

Alex Jones is a FOOL. You pulled the trigger because it was you or the other guy who was going to come out alive? What if YOU were never there in the first place? Obviously you agree that war is alright if you signed up? Maybe next time it's gonna be me pointing me ak47 at you. I'm a human being, you are a human being, people who die in wars are human beings. That alone makes it have EVERYTHING to do with me.

Generalization to add: You sound like a blood-thirsty fiend.

Sorry friend, but with statements like yours generalizations are all you're giving me to judge you by. I never said your post was incoherent.. just naive and uneducated.

Yes, I pulled the trigger when it came down to my life or his.. war is not a game and there are no time outs. If I was never there in the first place, I would reserve my uneducated opinions in fear of being laughed at just as you should.. you get your sources from the internet, I got mine from actually being there. Once upon a time, I thought signing up to defend my country was better than anything else I could contribute to my nation. The moment I caught wind that our government extended occupation time in those countries to protect their oil interests, and that when I took my exit. People fight wars.. it's happened for thousands of years. It's what we do, unfortunately.. until that changes If I have to pick a side in that case, it is with the U.S.

Awesome insult by the way.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Yeah.
I bet.

Sorry, they were there to rescue embassy personnel that were illegally taken hostage. Funny how everyone seems to forget that fact.

SO, you say that they wanted to free those hostage-spies and then come back home ?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dystopiaphiliac

Finally , some courage to say the truth.

I hope you could free yourself and your country.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join