It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader accuses U.S. of Terrorism! Claims to have Proof!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The leaders of Iran are always trying to blame the US for something.

I bet they blame the "westerners" for every negative thing that's happeneed.....Ever.

I bet you Ahmadinajad blames the US everytime he gets diahhrea.

"You damn Americans and your Taco Bell and your hot sauce!"

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

ETA: Reading more into the the thread I have read a lot of anti American posts. Nothing shows jealousy more than flaming the U.S. on baseless facts. Some people need to find something better to do than getting on ATS to take cheap shots at one of the best countries on the planet

Indeed , So I am going to give up the internet and by an AK47 to fight the invaders (i,e best people on the planet and in the history )

Happy new invasion.

Finally , Iran Displays 2 Documents on US Role in Sponsoring Terrorism

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

The leaders of Iran are always trying to blame the US for something.

I bet they blame the "westerners" for every negative thing that's happeneed.....Ever.

I bet you Ahmadinajad blames the US everytime he gets diahhrea.

"You damn Americans and your Taco Bell and your hot sauce!"

like the recent accusation about assassination of Saudi Arabia ambassador.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Indeed , So I am going to give up the internet and by an AK47 to fight the invaders (i,e best people on the planet and in the history )

Happy new invasion.

Whatever makes you happy. I hope we, as in the U.S., get thrown out of being #1.. then I can see other ATS members complain about someone else and how horrible they are. Constant cycle of bitching by other countries.
edit on 4-11-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If Bosnian had flown a stealth bomber over Washington and destroyed it, what do you think we would have called that ?

If IRAQ had had the capability to attack the US after desert storm and did what do you think we would have called that ?

The US has absolutely no problem intervening in areas it sees as either oil rich or strategically beneficial even if it means attacking a county we haven't declared war on.

Either would should bomb Iran or shut the hell up because it makes us look impotent.

If we spent all of this money on making the US better we wouldnt have to waste a second caring.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Ok so lemme get this straight,
The terrorists are acusing the terrorists of terrorism, but one side has proof that the other side has caused terrorism and the other does not.
And simply by having proof the one side can prove they are not terrorists but freedom fighters.
Very interesting that it takes so little to make a fool of me.
SARCASM, but seriously we know who the real terrorists are, they are the ones in suits on the news.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yes ,he's moslem and iranian too.His posting shows it,Georgian.

I made up my ATS account name from scratch. I am not Georgian, please stop calling me it.

You better stay cool and calm. There are much people who try to get you mad. They maybe sitting behind their labtop or desktop , but they are only users of technology.

It is not true to expect them respect you.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

then I can see other ATS members complain about someone else and how horrible they are. Constant cycle of bitching by other countries.

Do you think that people complain about US because US is #1 ?

I don't do it myself and it is so childish. I don't think anyone else is jealous of US. We complaint about the US because as we start to solve our problems , we find that the cause is US govt , specially in Middle East.

I hope you do your own vast study on Middle East issue to find a conclusion for yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Yeap.. that's the mentality of most other countries as well. EVERY single thing traces back to the US.. noone else is responsible for their actions because we make muslim extremists blow up innocent civilians. Awesome logic

Show me concrete proof that the US is behind everything please. Don't give me symantecs, or generic answers like "read the news papers of the last 11 years".. some real undeniable proof.

Point is.. noone can. Whenever a thread like this pops up is when all these anti US trolls and flamers come out of the wood work to steam off their jealousy and anger towards US. Im not talking about you.
edit on 4-11-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by NorthStreet1

then continue please.It will bankrupt you faster.Then China will seize all american assets in China. Russia can do the same too.ALSO if america tries something stupid with Russia,USA will cease to exist.

all of 300 million blood sucking vampires like you will horribly die .Russians they have thousands of underground bunkers and 200 underground cities.,30 of them the size of Yamantau(larger than Washington). Some Slavs will live some will die.But it will good riddance from genocidal blood sucking leeches like you.

Stop smoking crack and posting. Your making all the other Terrorist look like idiots.

This board is going to ralley behind a religous fundamentalist from Iran? Really? Hows the womens rights and Gay movement going these days in Iran?

The US gives more in aid than any other country in the world. We get no credit for it.Next time your country has an earth quake or storm and needs help dont look to the "Devil" for any.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Iran denies the holocaust, 9/11 and Israel. They even base their government on religion. They will execute you for being gay. All of this, of course, means we should trust them.

Anything that comes out of their mouth is golden.

The US fights terrorism and supports freedom and seeks truth. We should NOT trust them.

Some awesome common sense being displayed here.

This man here discusses what fewer and fewer americans have the guts to talk about:

edit on 4-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
America has been involved in terrorist activities as false flag operations for a very long time, the fake Venezuela coup, and the bombing of merchant ships that were entering the ports there. This is not news to me, Im an American and in order to understand the faults of others we must first accept the faults of ourselfs. We are no better than anyone else. Iran's leadership are whack jobs anyways. It may be true it may be BS. Its not like the white house is going to hold a press conference stating they were launching terrorist activities in Iran.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Funny that Islamic terrorism has been going on for decades and is usually proudly claimed by the attackers, yet the US started the whole scheme to undermine the Occupy movement?

As for creating the problem to counter the financial mess we are in, well I don't suppose spending trillions on the wars was meant to address our broken economic system, do you?

Not the smartest bunch over there.

If you're gonna lie, at least think it through first. LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

I didn't know that sandstorms were armed with surface to air missiles

edit on 3-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

Really? The helicopters and C-130's were all shot down by SAMs?

Care to back up that comment with a fact or two? Mainly because I've sat on briefings and lectures by individuals that were on the actual operation. Funny not one of them mention being hit by a SAM.

Good for you. I've sat in on lectures by Iranians who have insinuated that they were shot down by Iran's allies (most probably the Soviets in order to ascertain geopolitical alliance). SAM/AA missile... either way, they got shot down. Make all the "sandstorm" claims you want, because they sound rediculous. Sandstorms don't create smoking piles of charred debris along the desert floor.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

This man here discusses what fewer and fewer americans have the guts to talk about:

edit on 4-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Voice does not sync to lips.
But you knew that right?

Patton was 60 at the time of his death, in 1945.
It is 2011, 66 years after Patton's death.... That would make him 126 years old.

George C. Scott, he too is d e a d.

Don't put your words or addenda in the lips of a dead man whose legacy is undiminished, nor if you will his chutzpa.

Patton was freaking brilliant as a military commander, even if he was clueless as to what PTSD was (is).

M.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Moshpet because: Life, the universe and everything. 42.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Re: sandstorms and jet engines.

What happens when sand (or volcanic glass aka pumice) is sucked into jet engines? The Jet engine dies... the plane crashes. Big smoking crater if the fighter plane in question is loaded with ammunition. If it's a big civilian passenger jet you still can get a crater. (Or divot, depending on the angle it hits.)

Look it up. Sheesh.

M.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Moshpet because: 42

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet

Re: sandstorms and jet engines.

What happens when sand (or volcanic glass aka pumice) is sucked into jet engines? The Jet engine dies... the plane crashes. Big smoking crater if the fighter plane in question is loaded with ammunition. If it's a big civilian passenger jet you still can get a crater. (Or divot, depending on the angle it hits.)

Look it up. Sheesh.

M.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Moshpet because: 42

Do you even know what we're talking about?

Stealthy US special forces insertion into Iran via helicopters. They must have been some mighty stupid pilots to have tried to fly their choppers, in tandem, into obvious destruction in a sand storm. You would think that if this was the case, that they may have tried to land on the ground and wait out the storm instead of, you know, killing themselves.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nfflhome

Don't insult my heritage,anglo-saxon..I am serbian and slavic.Russia is my homeland now...

as for aid,you give aid in form of weapons of war.So much for aid.and you beg from China and India for pocket money to fund your debt.

edit on 5-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Good for you. I've sat in on lectures by Iranians who have insinuated that they were shot down by Iran's allies (most probably the Soviets in order to ascertain geopolitical alliance).

Yeah, right.
I bet you have.

SAM/AA missile... either way, they got shot down. Make all the "sandstorm" claims you want, because they sound rediculous. Sandstorms don't create smoking piles of charred debris along the desert floor.

No, but having an EC-130 filled with fuel get struck by an MH-53 usually does result in a huge fireball and destroyed aircraft.

Sorry, you can cheerlead for the Soviets all you want, but they had nothing to do with the failure at Desert One. And neither did the Iranian military.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

Good for you. I've sat in on lectures by Iranians who have insinuated that they were shot down by Iran's allies (most probably the Soviets in order to ascertain geopolitical alliance).

Yeah, right.
I bet you have.

SAM/AA missile... either way, they got shot down. Make all the "sandstorm" claims you want, because they sound rediculous. Sandstorms don't create smoking piles of charred debris along the desert floor.

No, but having an EC-130 filled with fuel get struck by an MH-53 usually does result in a huge fireball and destroyed aircraft.

Sorry, you can cheerlead for the Soviets all you want, but they had nothing to do with the failure at Desert One. And neither did the Iranian military.

And of course you have proof of your claims, right?

For some reason I don't buy the whole special ops helicopter crashing into tanker plane story (why would an American tanker plane be refueling transport helicopters over Iranian territory?).

This image alone raises many questions:

The fact is that it was a special operation. Official stories on special ops are BS. From what I've been told, the official story here is also PR.

Don't you find it strange how special ops helicopters always go down in a crash and not from enemy fire in official stories?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join