It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eisenhower’s Rocket to Mars: ‘Secret’ Martian Colony Mission Revealed; Former CIA ‘UFO’ Sc

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Though I posted this in Skunkworks, I do believe this story. Apparently this story has been hidden for quite a while, and I am happy that some are coming forward with the intricacies of what goes on behind closed doors.

Do what you want with this information. I am not trying to convince anyone of what she says. It is quite a read, and can be a real eye opener for those that enjoy "out of this world" stories.

When you begin to read this story, the players, game changers, and even those that are in the lead today, you can then see that even those with the wildest imaginations cannot make this stuff up. There are many names, and actions that are occurring till this day. I am quite proud to have found this, and am sharing it with this community.

Names, times, dates, political figures.... yes, its all here! Enjoy!

Here is a bit about the key players in this story.
Roald Sagdeev

is a Soviet and Russian expert in plasma physics and former director of the Space Research Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences.[1] He was also a science advisor to Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev. Sagdeev graduated from Moscow State University. He is a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences. He has worked at the University of Maryland, College Park since 1989. He is also currently a Senior Advisor at Albright Stonebridge Group, a global strategy firm, where he assists clients with issues involving Russia and countries in the former Soviet Union. Sagdeev was married to, and divorced from, Susan Eisenhower, granddaughter of the late American president.[2] Sagdeev was the recipient of the 2003 Carl Sagan Memorial Award.

en.wikipedia.org...

Susan Eisenhower

Susan Eisenhower is President of the Eisenhower Group, Inc, which provides strategic counsel on political, business and public affairs projects. She has consulted for Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies doing business in the emerging markets of the former Soviet Union and for a number of major institutions and companies engaged in the energy field. Ms. Eisenhower also serves as Chairman of the Eisenhower Institute’s Leadership and Public Policy Programs. She had served as the Eisenhower Institute’s president twice, and later as Chairman. During that time, she became known for her work in the former Soviet Union and in the energy field.

She has testified before the Senate Armed Services and Senate Budget Committees on policy toward the region. She was also appointed to the National Academy of Sciences’ standing Committee on International Security and Arms Control, where she served for eight years. She has written extensively on nuclear and space issues and in 2000, a year before September 11, she co-edited a book, Islam and Central Asia, which carried the prescient subtitle, An Enduring Legacy or an Evolving Threat?

www.susaneisenhower.com...

Here is the PDF of the case in this story, FBI recently busted Russian sky net.

Conspiracy to A c t as Unregistered Agents of a Foreign Government
1. From i n or about the 1990s, up t o and i n c l u d i n g
the present, i n t h e Southern D i s t r i c t of New York and elsewhere,
ANNA CHAPMAN and MIKHAIL SEMENKO, t h e defendants, and others
known and unknown, u n l a w f u l l y , w i l l f u l l y and knowingly, d i d
combine, conspire, confederate, and agree together and w i t h each
other t o commit an offense against the U n i t e d States, t o w i t , to
v i o l a t e Section 951 o f T i t l e 18, U n i t e d States Code.
2. I t was a p a r t and an o b j e c t of t h e conspiracy that
ANNA CHAPMAN and MIKHAIL SEMENKO, t h e defendants, and others
known and unknown, u n l a w f u l l y , w i l l f u l l y and knowingly, would and
d i d act i n t h e U n i t e d States as agents o f a f o r e i g n government,
s p e c i f i c a l l y the Russian Federation, w i t h o u t p r i o r n o t i f i c a t i on

www.justice.gov...

Sander Olson

Sander Olson, first became interested in science and technology as a teenager in the 1980′s. He studied history as both an undergraduate at the College of Wooster and as a graduate student at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. After receiving his MA in the history of technology and science from Case Western, Sander worked during the 1990s as an analyst for a government contractor. Sander found himself increasingly drawn towards the semiconductor and nanotechnology industries, and decided to transition towards those fields. Beginning in 2000, he began working as an internet journalist for semiconductor websites, and joined NanoApex. At NanoApex he created nanomagazine.com, a website dedicated to interviews of nanotechnology researchers. In 2005 NanoApex merged with Nanotechnology.com. He also covered technology symposiums, conferences, and exhibitions, and wrote numerous articles and book reviews regarding nanotechnology. In his free time, Sander enjoys traveling, exercising, and reading about both ancient and modern history.

www.kurzweilai.net...

And there is much, much, more!!

Here is a bit, to peek your interest....

Imagine this: The daughter of a key Obama energy consultant — who also happens to be the great-granddaughter of President Dwight D. Eisenhower — claims to have been the unwitting target of a black-ops interplanetary society, covertly run by spooky men with known connections to the US Central Intelligence Agency.

This is not the premise for a new TV series to replace ABC TV’s ‘Lost’ or ‘V’ — this is a true story. And a good deal of what is known about this misadventure was not sourced from the admittedly far-flung testimony of Laura Bradshaw Eisenhower Mahon — the daughter of nuclear energy consultant Susan Eisenhower — but from direct contact with key players in the affair, by the author of this article.

(For purposes of simplicity, I will refer to Susan Eisenhower’s daughter — Laura Bradshaw Eisenhower Mahon — as Laura Eisenhower.)

In a display of cosmic coincidence run wild, the real story behind the tale includes threads of high strangeness connecting a ‘secret’ Mars Mission to America’s intelligence agencies and their secretive fascination with the paranormal.

It appears that Space Travel, Nuclear Energy, and Travel to the Red Planet are a common theme surrounding the Eisenhower family.

US government consultant Susan Eisenhower’s former husband and business partner is physicist Roald Sagdeev, a key Russian scientist who once worked on Mars missions for the Soviet Union. The man her daughter Laura introduced to her in 2006, Richard Dell Jr., is currently pursuing nuclear rocket technology with Dr. George H. Miley, of the University of Illinois Urbana.

Richard Dell Jr.’s stated goal: leverage private investment to build a colony of human explorers on Mars, by developing Miley’s nuclear rocket engines.

stevebeckow.com...
stevebeckow.com...

Peace, NRE.

Plus, I will be adding more info, this is going to be an extensive, well-researched thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This, is mind boggling information.
Looks like you've done your research.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
THAT is one big rabbit hole. Let's see how well it holds up with other members. I've heard it before,but still no conclusive evidence,so you know how that goes.

It's ATS.

Good reporting the available info though.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is extremely interesting to say the least. Check out this strange tidbit I found buried in one of the articles:

Writing for The National Interest, Eisenhower explained, “I have decided I can no longer be a registered Republican…This was not an endorsement of the Democratic platform, nor was it a slap in the face to the Republican Party. It was an expression of support specifically for Senator Barack Obama…Source: Bekow's Rocket to Mars story.

A lifelong Republican, who doesn't support the Democratic platform, throwing her support behind Barack Obama. Am I the only one smelling something a bit fishy? Does she know something we don't know?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There is definetely more to this than meets the eye and wouldn't surprise me in the least

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Agent X revealed that his group had identified her [Laura Eisenhower] through her bloodline, as the matrilineal great-granddaughter of 34th U.S. President Eisenhower…Meeting Agent X for the first time, he gave me much confidential and startling Intel about what he and his group knew…Agent X discussed his brilliant vision for a new space initiative – an awe-inspiring plan to explore the next frontiers of space in service to mankind’s unity and consciousness expansion. His plan included: 1) a colonization mission to Mars or Moon as a commercial-government-academic partnership, and 2) a separate, firewalled academy to train new explorers in multidimensional living and prepare the public for First Contact with ETs.”

Awesome read, I hope its true

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I was just reading this when you posted the thread.
It is from this site.... www.sherryshriner.com... I think I will research this man and his family to see what else I come up with. There are some strange and sinister actions from our leaders being conveyed all the time in regards to "secrets".

"SECRETARY OF DEFENSE JAMES FORRESTAL OBJECTED TO THE SECRECY.

He was a very idealistic and religious man. He believed that the public

should be told. James Forrestal was also one of the first known

abductees. When he began to talk to leaders of the opposition party and

leaders of the Congress about the alien problem he was asked to resign

by Truman. He expressed his fears to many people. Rightfully, he

believed that he was being watched. This was interpreted by those who

were ignorant of the facts as paranoia. Forrestal later was said to

have suffered a mental breakdown. He was ordered to the mental ward of

Bethesda Naval Hospital. In spite of the fact that THE ADMINISTRATION

HAD NO AUTHORITY TO HAVE HIM COMMITTED, the order was carried out. In

fact, it was feared that Forrestal would begin to talk again. He had to

be isolated and discredited. His family and friends were denied

permission to visit.

Finally, on May 21, 1949, Forrestal's brother made a fateful decision.

HE NOTIFIED AUTHORITIES THAT HE INTENDED TO REMOVE JAMES FROM BETHESDA

on May 22. Sometime in the early morning of May 22, 1949, agents of the

CIA tied a sheet around James Forrestal's neck, fastened the other end

to a fixture in his room, then threw James Forrestal out the window.

The sheet tore and he plummeted to his death. James Forrestal's secret

diaries were confiscated by the CIA and were kept in the White House

for many years. Due to public demand the diaries were eventually

rewritten and published in a sanitized version. The real diary

information was later furnished by the CIA in book form to an agent who

published the material as fiction. THE NAME OF THE AGENT IS WHITLEY

STRIEBER and the book is 'MAJESTIC'. James Forrestal became one of the

first victims of the cover-up.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Nice find S&F.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just makes you wonder how much truth is really there in Star Treks and Star Gates and what not...
It really could be true and a way to entertain the elite with their doings

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The conspiracy nut that wrote the article is mix mashing a bunch of different stories together.
That looking glass technology keeps on poping up in peoples stories.
I wonder if there is some truth to it.

edit on 3-11-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
This is extremely interesting to say the least. Check out this strange tidbit I found buried in one of the articles:

Writing for The National Interest, Eisenhower explained, “I have decided I can no longer be a registered Republican…This was not an endorsement of the Democratic platform, nor was it a slap in the face to the Republican Party. It was an expression of support specifically for Senator Barack Obama…Source: Bekow's Rocket to Mars story.

A lifelong Republican, who doesn't support the Democratic platform, throwing her support behind Barack Obama. Am I the only one smelling something a bit fishy? Does she know something we don't know?

HA! Maybe Obama isn't an Earth citizen after all. This information blows my mind. I know anything is possible...but WOW. How does he fit in, I wonder.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So, it appears the players and plans were, indeed, in place.

But, nothing ever transpired, did it? Or, am I missing something?,

Coulda sworn Stephen Colbert had her (Laura) as a guest on his show and they alluded to strange happenings throughout the Ike term(!).

Either way, interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
“By 2020, we could be actively implementing commercial settlement and/or tourist expeditions to Mars.”

I know I'm going

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Richard C Hoagland anyone ?

Second

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Twins basil twins?
edit on 3-11-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by letmeDANz
Just makes you wonder how much truth is really there in Star Treks and Star Gates and what not...
It really could be true and a way to entertain the elite with their doings

I read a letter from the former CEO of Lockheed and in the letter he stated that everything we have seen on Star Trek has been developed.

Can you imagine, 'We come in peace, shoot to kill'.

Nice find OP, personally I feel many of the reported U.F.O's have been devloped through Lockheed's Skunk Works.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Super Star & Flag!

Thanks for these amazing informations!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Awesome, totally awesome,

Thanks for posting this, made me think and certainly I think we are advancing at an amazing rate.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i heard an interview with her about a year ago talking about this in detail.. also heard an interview with another guy (not sure who he is) claiming the same story.. he talks about his father being a scientist for the us military and taking him to colonies on mars through some sort of teleporting machine..

i cant remember where i heard these interviews at the moment but i believe it may have been red ice radio (which is available on podcast from itunes) i will have a quick look and update this comment if i find the source..

personally i found the story to be a little far fetched and there is more to the story of her being Eisenhower's granddaughter.. (cant remember fully what it is but again i will check, at this moment i think she only found this out in recent years)

ok.. found a link to red ice.. link im still searching for more info and will update when i find it.. this link does link to a 2 hour interview although it is not the one io heard...
edit on 3/11/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

the bizarre allegations of Laura Magdalene Eisenhower (not her real name, but the identity she has chosen to present publicly as the great-granddaughter of President Dwight D. Eisenhower) concerning an "extraterrestrial affair" and a secret Mars Project. - starpod.org

NOTE: Laura Magdalene Eisenhower (actually Laura Bradshaw Eisenhower Mahon) wrote and submitted this narrative to AllNewsWeb.com (yeah, Michael Cohen's AllNewsWeb.com)...which, in my opinion, lessens the credibility of this revelation. Still, the Eisenhower meeting has been a staple of ufology lore. Below are a few previous posts related to this supposed encounter...Lon

phantoms and monsters.. (lons blog)
edit on 3/11/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

From February, 2010:

Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony proje

June, 2010:

Eisenhower's great-granddaughter has exposed her attempted recruitment into a mars colony project

And, Uh Oh....."Alex Collier" getting involved. Usually a bad omen:

(From September, 2008)
Secret Colonies on Mars

And, another "Uh Oh"....Laura Eisenhower's name associated with Alfred Webre!:

(September, 2010)
Laura Eisenhower, mars project, Time travel, wormholes

Not to put a damper on enthusiasm, but incredible claims require incredible proof and evidence. There are many a fantasy tale written in the annals of history, and the Internet is one of the fastest ways to spread them......

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join