It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the Internet

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bind1967
Lets review...

the child is disobedient, lies, cheats, and steals, most likely through peer pressure and the influence of external forces, because its obvious the judge and his wife arent the causes. They just have to deal with it. The kid has brought this into the home. I think the computer stuff was the last straw and what you seen has built up over time. Dad said no games and that means no games. Period. And when he said 6 month sentance for something, she got even more upset.

sounds like a prime case for a good ass whooping to me. I would have gotten worse.

remember the guy is (supposedly) a judge, so he knows the rammifications of such things in the legal system. Ruined lives, no good job, inability to provide for a family, hefty fines, and prison time. Powerful motivators for a judge to ensure his kids do not turn out like the people in his court.

A parents job is to prepare their kids for adulthood and hope they taught them good enough to make their lives and the lives of their grandbabies better.

I believe this is more about attempting to correct her behavior. Not abuse.

There is obviously a long history of bad behaviour.

That said, I have a very difficult time disciplining my daughters. The boys are much easier for me. The wife disciplines the daughters and they always run to me and I cave. They are my little princesses.

We need to stay out of other peoples homes. So does the government, except in cases of REAL abuse. This is not real abuse in my opinion.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Bind1967 because: (no reason given)

I coudnt agree with you more ,that was very well put.
i didnt see abuse in the video,i saw tough love being giving to a grown...hard head child...Period!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay

ie: muzzleguy. (see any of your own posting history regarding violence (in general or vs cops):

"You should never shoot anyone.
1. Don't shoot cops, don't shoot Iraqis or Afghans, don't shoot anyone.
The PROBLEM in today's society is violence and ignorance.
Creating even more violence will never make the violence stop, it only perpetuates and accentuates it. "

ummm okkkk,

Correct, shooting someone arbitrarily is Interventionism, and Tyranny.

So is barging into families private lives and legislating how they parent their children. Tyrannical Interventionism.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

"Interesting points, you really got me thinking.

This guy does most likely swindle child support out of countless families via litigious tyranny.

And this caused me to realize, that is exactly what the mob wants to be done to him, create even more litigious tyranny and rip even more families to shreds in order to legislate parenting.

If only we could do away with the majority of this abused and unfair system, than perhaps we wouldn't have most of these problems to begin with?

This story is the perfect example of why we should not even have a state-mechanism of breaking families apart in the first place.
"

yes ok Mr. Muzzle. Because this family wasn't even remotely torn apart BEFORE this abuse occurred. Glad all of the children in my life are safe and secure and wonder and worry why your account of 'the system' seem so bitter and dismayed. Perhaps because of abuse, right? Explains it all (in advance). sigh

and btw., "The PROBLEM in today's society is violence and ignorance.
Creating even more violence will never make the violence stop, it only perpetuates and accentuates it. " is your own quote. Adult, child, citizen or enemy is what you meant right?? THAT IS what the term "society" means ya know. The term does not exclude any gender, age, location nor occupation. Society IS society. Violence IS violence--at home or outside the door in a gutter. It is VIOLENCE.

It becomes a PUBLIC/Society matter if it is televised (youtube) ,witnessed or testified to, doesn't it? This is no longer a 'silence-family matter'. This is PUBLIC and now subject to society's morals and mores. It is YOU that decided for the better-good of *us*/society that this be kept silent and not be judged upon. Not I, too late since now I have witnessed this account of abuse, it is now 'real' to me and subject to scrutiny. Your decision to turn a blind-eye is YOUR decision out of (as you call it) 'ignornace' by chosing to scoff it as 'personal business of the family'. As is domestic abuse or animal cruelty, in your opinion, my guess, right?

edit on 3-11-2011 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay

OR, your comment about:

"That's what we the People want!
Justice, Love, Freedom, Fairness, Equality.
We want to be treated like real human beings!
They say Lincoln abolished slavery, what a crock that is. He just made Everyone else slaves and turned the whole country into a plantation.
Well I am sick of it!
I am an abolitionist. I am here to end slavery.
Just keep spreading the truth, that's their weakness.
This system of slavery is built upon lies. "

Goose, Gander much??

Correct, utilizing the lynch mob to gain vigilante justice is essentially forced slavery or death upon the innocents that may be wrongly accused.

And using the government to Force people to Parent the way you Personally See Fit, is also a form of state-sponsored Slavery.

I do not see any contradiction between this juxtaposition of viewpoints.
Perhaps you need to reevaluate your own understand of what slavery and interventionism really are and what they entail.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
Ok? You even said in the first page of this thread that he went over the line(ie. is abusive),

I didn't say ie:abusive.

I said over the line of what I would do.

Big difference.

Just because I don't do what you do, doesn't make what you do evil.

Please think about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
A BEATING?

You're f cking joking right? Never seen a beating have ya? Lucky you...

A beating would be if he came in, smashed her in the face a few times with the belt, broke her nose, grabbed her by the head and slammed it into the wall a few times, really get some blood flowing.

What she got were some smacks with a leather belt on her legs and arms.

OH
My
GAWD.

The horror!
edit on 3-11-2011 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

I KNOW RIGHT!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
We will see he is reported to CPS accordingly non stop until something is done and child removed from home to a safe place.

Perfect example of why you should research and investigate before you go around committing yourself to "taking action".

CPS will be like "OMG these people keep calling thinking this 23yr old lives with this guy! Will it ever stop?"

This will tie the phone lines up so that when a real true case of abuse does come along, they can't get through because the system is clogged.

Isn't it amazing what a little misinformation and a lot of assumptions can do?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I would like to point out to all who read this, and I know I'm not the sole ATS member whos family has been decimated by corrupt lawyers and criminals in positions of power. Probably defeated by this corruption with no realistic hope of eventual justice, their childrens young lives blighted by the vengeful, theiving mentally ill parent who payed a huge sum to ensure a corrupt judge would force them to live with them.

Take heart friends, the tide is turning. They have been careless, The paper trails of the payments are clumsily disguised due to their untouchable mentality and arrogance.

Taken away from your mum or dad for years and made to pretend you like it.

By people like this judge, for profit.

This girl is a true hero. Doing what people frequently get killed for doing, exposing a criminal judge. Turning against the abusive controlling father bent on god-like control over her every waking movement. Exactly the same personality type that secretly pay law guardians and judges 10 thousand dollars each to rule in their favour so they can continue an intensive brainwashing program on their own children to alienate the healthy parent.

Narcissistic personality disorders and control freakery are what judges and alienating parents have in common. This video is a great illustration of just that.

The true face of the scum. This is the way forward, this is the only way to bring these bastards down. Entrapment, secret filming and recording.

It's always the simplest and most ridiculous sounding ideas that work best. Simpy tricking conspirators into a blofeldian gloating monologue about how they did it can be easier than you might think.

All you need is that smoking gun. This guy got his. let's get the rest.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The video was featured on Dr. Drew this evening and he was livid about the abuse. In one segment a reporter confronted the Judge in his vehicle and he admitted to beating his daughter and tried to defend his behavior by saying that she had been caught stealing (internet downloads from what I have been able to glean here). Unfortunately it was also reported that he presides over child abuse cases.

It was surmised that she was responsible for taping the incident because it was not a one time incident and she was determined to expose the abuse.

This video in no way reflects discipline--it is obviously abuse. Discipline would involve natural consequences, i.e. taking away the computer, something that clearly demonstrates cause and effect. Being deprived of an activity or item that is desired (or both) or grounding is more instructive and effective than inflicting physical and mental torture.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by elfie

"This video in no way reflects discipline--it is obviously abuse. Discipline would involve natural consequences, i.e. taking away the computer, something that clearly demonstrates cause and effect. Being deprived of an activity or item that is desired (or both) or grounding is more instructive and effective than inflicting physical and mental torture. " EXACTLY, elfie.

How hard is it for this 'supposed' grown man to pull the cable from her wall? That would take a total of 9 seconds and require little effort. But, what fun is that to a sadistic **** who obviously has bigger issues than worrying about illegalities or computer mis/usage.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzTruth

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
Its funny how people use the word 'abuse‘, when it was just a simple beating and discipline with a belt, its funny how people over exaggerate things.
Point blank, she deserved a beating and she deserved to get disciplined,i didnt see abuse in the video and thats the funny part.

OMG SHE GOT A BEATING
OMG SHE'S BEING ABUSED
OMG NO CHILD SHOULD BE ABUSED LIKE THAT
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG You are a disgrace to the human race

'Not get the hell beat out of them by judges or lynch mobs'.

'funny people and there over exaggerated thinking'
wtf

Another advocate of child beatings

Whose the disgrace??? I feel sorry for your kids....

Do what I suggested to your fellow child abuse advocate muzzleflash and show your kids the video and tell them its appropriate and legal and see what happens..

I showed my kids the video and they laughed and said 'OH WELL, SHE MUST OF DID SOMTHING BAD'and they all started talking about my '3 pinches from hell' that i created ,and the times i used to put them in the corner and make them face the wall...and we all laughed together...and then we all looked at the video ,and laughed some more,and some more...and laughed in laughter some more.
My kids are so bad...they actually got a big laugh out of it.

I love my heartless little kids,they just like me.

My 13 year old said that shes going to pinch the hell out of her kids TO,lmaf.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see what peoples opinions are after a couple of weeks. We know very little about this story and should wait until it unwinds fully.

shoeofallcosmos Hillary
Lulz, I have become the very picture of a daddy's girl.
22 Jul 09

twitter.com...#!/shoeofallcosmos

twitpic.com... 1st august 2009

Some of the information seems a little odd.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I guess,since so many people were livid about this girl getting a beating, and one member calling CPS, on another, for his views, Might as well Report this uncle for whooping a child in his care.

(Background: this Uncle does not believe in GANGBANGING, and caught his Nephew False Flagging[claiming gang ties] and put the belt to him....WITH AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY HE WHOOPS HIS ASS)

edit on 3-11-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by TravisT
Ok? You even said in the first page of this thread that he went over the line(ie. is abusive),

I didn't say ie:abusive.

I said over the line of what I would do.

Big difference.

Just because I don't do what you do, doesn't make what you do evil.

Please think about it.
Your backpedaling has now become pathetic and extremely ignorant. In your own words you even said it was "for sure over the top", and now you're trying to sell us on the argument that it's now based on "just because I don't do what you do, doesn't make what you do evil"? If you even know it was over the top, and even commented on such, you DO know for a fact that it is over the top and abusive. Regular discipline is as such, but "over the top", is abusive. Physical discipline is already borderline abusive, but going "over the top" pushes it into the category of abusive. This shouldn't be hard to understand.

So is it over the top or is it not? And you wonder why people are saying you're for child abuse? Because clearly, you are, as long as it isn't you!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

I pointed the same thing out yesterday morning. lol. And when I actually tried to engage him on his premise he completely ignored my post. Child abuse is wrong and judge williams should not have done this. See mods on topic this time!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27My 13 year old said that shes going to pinch the hell out of her kids TO,lmaf.

And so the cycle of abuse continues...

To everyone in this thread saying "This is nothing, I used to get..." well I am sorry you were abused as children, but that doesn't make it right. It makes it even more important for you to change your ideas. People can constuct all sorts of ideas to justify their actions and it takes a strong person to acknowledge that they (and their parents) were wrong. The thought of you proudly beating your kids because that's the way its always been doesn't sit well with me.

I never copped anything like what you are describing, but I did get a few beatings as a kid. Nothing too serious but still painful. I am man enough to say that it was completely unnecessary. My parents lost their temper and they shouldn't have, but I pissed them off and I forgive them for it. However, the beatings were unnecessary. I didn't learn ANYTHING from them except to avoid getting caught by my parents doing whatever it was I did.

Muzzleflash, you have a good point about nanny states having too much control over families. I agree with you up to a point - and that point is when parents are abusing their kids, like this judge here. This is clearly abuse! The guy ENJOYED it. He went back for more. It was a pure power play - he could have just hit her a few times and walked out, but he just HAD to have her lying on her stomach and "taking it from behind like a good girl" - seriously am I the only one that sees the sexual undertones here? Even her mum tells her to bend over and take it like a grown woman, which I found disturbing (but I did think the mum was either in on it because of terrible acting or was obviously terrified of the man and going along with him out of fear). Talk about instilling serious issues in your kids.

I felt physically sick when the girl was lying helplessly on the floor screaming for him to stop, but he wouldn't. I know how it feels to be in that position and its not fun. What about all the other beatings that she didn't film? How many of them went further than this one? Clearly not an environment conducive to a healthy child.

This man has obvious anger issues (despite whatever background there is, still doesn't justify this behaviour) and the fact that he is a judge and therefore should be of better moral character is the biggest issue here like another poster said.

I don't wish violence against him, because that just makes the cycle continue as well. I do hope he loses his job as a judge and that we can start rooting out the other corrupt people that are in charge of this sinking ship before its too late.

As for the girl, well I say good on her and I hope that she has healed from the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father. I hope she's got some closure and is doing ok now.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join