It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet caused evolution.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge

The better movie to watch is "The History That Never Was" but it hasn't been made yet.

There has supposedly been 106 billion peeps that have occupied this planet in its history, with 7 billion currently, so where are the other 99 billion dead bodies? Did a T-rex eat all of the bones?

There are flaws in this Matrix that you are supposed to catch, to get you to question it but most are too bizy texting or listening to their IPOD or talking on their cellphone or watching Dancing with the Stars or . . . . . to ever notice the true missing links.

Ribbit

edit on 1-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

That is very thought provoking, we should chat some time you seem to have a lot of knowledge i think id like to learn

Watch the Matrix Trilogy, the answers are in it but very well disguised.

Also, know that the only person 'real" in the movie is Neo, the rest are a figment of his imagination that he created to figure out this Matrix you call Life.

neO is One with the O transposed across the NE axis = neO > NE < One = Neo is NE One = Neo is Everyone

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge Real quick like. Allowed, not aloud. (Sorry, but the grammer nazi in me took over. I am guilty as well) But you are right...to a degree. This is not necessarily evolution, but a awakening. It can also go either way, for good or bad.

(but an* awakening.)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
reply to post by TDawgRex

reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge Real quick like. Allowed, not aloud. (Sorry, but the grammer nazi in me took over. I am guilty as well) But you are right...to a degree. This is not necessarily evolution, but a awakening. It can also go either way, for good or bad.

(but an* awakening.)

The Spelling Nazi was bested by the Spelling Pop?

Just win you thought you'd scene it all.

Ribbit

edit on 1-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Ill give them another watch over. I actually just read that no one else was real in the movie on some random post somewhere else but gave it no thought. Ill down load them over the weekend when im home from school, its a lot safer that way haha.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Dew you kNow how much information on the Internet is disinformation?

With that in mind, if someone believes that disinformation to be true, they are evolving backwards. So, are they defying Time or Evolution?

Ribbit

Agreed on the disinformation, much of the internet is absolute rubbish for certain, however it has done something we have never seen once in the evolution of our kind, it has brought the world together, almost into the same room if you will from the four corners of the globe.
The way I see the internet is a tool made to bring the global mind into a sense of oneness, before the advent of being able to chat to someone or share my views with another on the other side of the world I would otherwise never have met, and discover they share the same thoughts or views. Hence it becomes that state of single mindedness we are all heading towards. Without the internet, we would be more divided than ever in todays society.
Oh and just for the record, I know of many people who are de-evolutionising just fine on their own without the internet

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

This is very true. I also think about how so many schools teach false information. I remember in middleschool I was taught how Christopher Columbus discovered America but nothing about how he slaughtered tons of Indians and what not. How much of the stuff we learned smudged a little, a little bit was left out of changed around a bit? But how will we ever know if thats true or not, its not like the secret societies that hold the truth will blurt out all the cover ups throughout history.

History is always written by the victors....

And you never, ever let the truth get in the way of a good story...

Combine those two and you have the makings of most of the disinformation in todays age....

All I can say is when the truth does come out, we're all gonna be busy for quite some time...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Combine those two and you have the makings of most of the disinformation in todays age....

All I can say is when the truth does come out, we're all gonna be busy for quite some time...

That is true, once the truth comes out a lot of people are going to be very angry.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

Fact that many may not know... The greatest maritime disaster/loss of life in recorded history?

At the close of WW2 a german liner carrying mostly civilians (I saw this in a documentary a few years back) was torpedoed by the russian navy trying to leave with some 38000 civilians onboard, I can't recall the exact details but recall the majority of those people went down with the ship.
38,000 people... Kinda makes the Titanic seem like a drop in the ocean.
Sorry if I can't remember any more details, but it shows how history covers up the truth of things. We all know the story of the Titanic, even the USS Arizona, but how many people actually know the greatest loss of life at sea was against the Germans in WW2, and civilians at that. Not condoning anything the Germans did in WW2 BTW, just to prove history is always better known by those who hold the surrender, not by those who sign it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

With that in mind, if someone believes that disinformation to be true, they are evolving backwards. So, are they defying Time or Evolution?

Ribbit

Agreed on the disinformation, much of the internet is absolute rubbish for certain, however it has done something we have never seen once in the evolution of our kind, it has brought the world together, almost into the same room if you will from the four corners of the globe.
The way I see the internet is a tool made to bring the global mind into a sense of oneness, before the advent of being able to chat to someone or share my views with another on the other side of the world I would otherwise never have met, and discover they share the same thoughts or views. Hence it becomes that state of single mindedness we are all heading towards. Without the internet, we would be more divided than ever in todays society.
Oh and just for the record, I know of many people who are de-evolutionising just fine on their own without the internet

Internet = Global Consciousness

Excellent way of looking at it, since it doesn't matter if it is right or wrong, it's how the world thinks.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

That is true, once the truth comes out a lot of people are going to be very angry.

kNOw they won't because the truth is, every single Soul signed up for this ride, so to be angry at anyone is to be angry at one's self.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Ribbit

Internet = Global Consciousness

Excellent way of looking at it, since it doesn't matter if it is right or wrong, it's how the world thinks.

Ribbit

End of the day right and wrong are just words. One man's good is another's evil, it all just depends upon the POV you take. I think the road we are on now is a new one, unlike any other point in history, and when we come out the other side, we will all be better people for it...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Ill give them another watch over. I actually just read that no one else was real in the movie on some random post somewhere else but gave it no thought. Ill down load them over the weekend when im home from school, its a lot safer that way haha.

Also understand that the Agents are programs of our bad attributes (greed, envy, etc...), capable of moving in and out of anyone hardwired into this Matrix. ( hardwired = peeps who have bought into most everything they've been taught and are a prisoner of their conceptual perceptions)

Smith was Hate, that's why everyone was Smith in the end.

Ribbit

Ps: In the original Matrix, when Smith had Morpheus chained to the chair, that scene's purpose was to show you the inner workings of a Closed Mind, plus, to show you that Smith had been infected by his program, which none of the other Agents were infected by their program, which signified Hate being so powerful, it infected itself.

Many peeps think Love is more powerful than Hate but that is kNot true. Hate is more powerful than Love and to defeat Hate, it takes Love squared.
That's what Neo finally figured out in the end, when he 'opened' his Love to Smith and allowed Smith in, for Source to then add Her Love (remember the Light) to his Love, to create Love squared, which defeated Hate (Smith).

edit on 2-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

kNOw they won't because the truth is, every single Soul signed up for this ride, so to be angry at anyone is to be angry at one's self.

Ribbit

Actually I think you are more right there, there won't be time to be angry about what's been kept from us, I think by the time we've processed it all it will have long passed. And of course, in order for the truth to be fully revealed, the governments and TPTB will finally have been given their size 10 exit clause, so there won't be anyone left to be angry at

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Ribbit

Actually I think you are more right there, there won't be time to be angry about what's been kept from us, I think by the time we've processed it all it will have long passed. And of course, in order for the truth to be fully revealed, the governments and TPTB will finally have been given their size 10 exit clause, so there won't be anyone left to be angry at

I wouldn't be counting on government to be goin anywhere anytime soon.

But there may be a mass exodus of a few peeps.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Ribbit

Im in the same boat as you! I surely understand that every soul makes certain choices and does certain things to gain the over all experience of that life and use it to develop in the after life. But not everyone knows what the after life is, or the truth how everything is one. And its not life a lot of people are not already angry with them selves. Everyone needs to learn to love themselves so they know how to love others. Once we all realize the truth of spirituality the world will become a much better place

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I would hardly call it evolution.... unless you were talking about the evolution of communication.. just thought of the pony express

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Ribbit

Im in the same boat as you! I surely understand that every soul makes certain choices and does certain things to gain the over all experience of that life and use it to develop in the after life. But not everyone knows what the after life is, or the truth how everything is one. And its not life a lot of people are not already angry with them selves. Everyone needs to learn to love themselves so they know how to love others. Once we all realize the truth of spirituality the world will become a much better place

It's interesting you said that the way you did because the bible teaches to love thy neighbor as thyself, which peeps hate themselve's, so they hate their neighbor. But if you turn it around and love thyself as they neighbor, it forces one to look at themselve's to then realize they dew hate themselve's, to then start loving their neighbor in order to love themselve's.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Real quick like. Allowed, not aloud. (Sorry, but the grammer nazi in me took over. I am guilty as well)

But you are right...to a degree. This is not necessarily evolution, but a awakening.

It can also go either way, for good or bad.

as for your grammer its aN awakening not A!

All verbs starting with a vowel starts with an not a

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join