It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting MUFON UFO video posted 11/01/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have been monitoring MUFON and the images and videos posted there for quite some time, and every now and then there are some worth checking out, but this one here I thought worth posting here at ATS, because it seems by far, one of the better ones I have seen on MUFON for a long time..

IT doesn't look like R/C or anything close to that because it appears to be pretty large.. The lights on this thing are what is most interesting to me....This could be a reproduction vehicle, but it just doesn't look that way to me because of the odd lights... The military could make them that way for deception purposes, but who knows..

Be interesting to hear some other opinions on it... (the video is sideways rotated for some reason, but still definitely viewable..

MUFON Video

The woman that reported this sighting full report here: Worth reading report, as it describes many other motorists just sat in the intersection and watched it while it flew overhead..

Full sighting report
edit on 1-11-2011 by alienreality because: ETA detail

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Good, solid, multiple witnesses; video not so hot but you get the idea.

Did you see where this occurred? The report doesn't mention the location. Surely this was not the only video of the event? (I hope).

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
While the light configuration does look unusual, you can hear the engines of it.
It's a small airplane.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
While the light configuration does look unusual, you can hear the engines of it.
It's a small airplane.

Dis-info agent ^

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
looks pretty cool

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't think that those are the engines you hear...could be any white noise, such as a ac unit, highway in the distance etc. I certainly have never seen an airplane with that light configuration.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ahh sorry about not mentioning the location...

Looks like it was in the state of Missouri.. Some other sightings clumped together on the real time map at mufon, but unable to find this particular report on that real time map, so not sure what city it was in.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well if it's a Halloween sighting, then it's probably aliens looking for trick or treat spots. It's the only day of the year they can walk around in public freely.

If it's not that, perhaps a blimp/balloon.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

From the witness report they mentioned it cruised around and then would suddenly zip to real fast speeds in a circle around the area they were at... So I think a blimp is really stretching it..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I hear they have a taste for Butterfingers

c wat i did thar
edit on 1-11-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Interesting... very interesting, I would tend to rule out Chinese lanterns at this point. Looks like a very large flying craft, with the ability to almost hover, with plenty of emergency blinking lights all around. Could be some kind of helicopter, other than a UFO from another planet.

The camera woman, has a serious and truthful tone about her. Would have liked to have seen the craft, speed off at high speed.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Fair enough, what about all the RC planes/copters some are using to mess with people?

Just saying, could be that. I've seen TR-3Bs so I know there are real sick technology in our skies but I don't think I can tell much from the shaky night video, lights can be anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It's a small airplane.

If it is a small airplane, then it is clearly violating FAA regulations with that lighting on it.. You can also see the lights all over it giving the shape of it to look more like a disk or oval than some conventional aircraft..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yeah, I wouldn't rule this out completely, however, according to the witness report the object appeared to her as pretty large.. If it was an R/C craft it would be pretty tiny compared to this thing..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I agree.... the flying craft looks large to me. In my opinion, the video of the craft is no CGI.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

It's a small airplane.

Dis-info agent ^
LOL, I wish, I could use the paycheck.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ahh yes, the definitive proof of alien craft. And yet only 35 seconds of it filmed (unless its edited by MUFON).

The lights screem random LED like christmas tree lights.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Ahh yes, the definitive proof of alien craft. And yet only 35 seconds of it filmed (unless its edited by MUFON).

The lights screem random LED like christmas tree lights.

Maybe aliens are just funny that way?

Heh

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Full Video

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It's a small airplane.

Obviously, you do not know how the Doppler effect works.
Look it up, then watch the video again.

But if you do... come on man!!!!
edit on 11/1/2011 by MrGrimm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join