It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Had it With You Entitlement-bred Underachievers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Got my graduate degree, paid off all my student loans with a job as a defense contractor. Mac & Cheese. We did it, we managed our budget and we are now totally debt free. American Dream: we sacrificed for a while, toughed it out and now we're good. This is what those people at OWS don't get.

So let me see if I get this correctly. You are saying that you got took by a # up system and got through it so no need to fix the system? Is it kind of like elevator passes in my one floor high school? You bought one, so you should be able to sell them to the new guys coming in? Am I getting it?

I think what you are not getting is that this sort of squeaking through is not possible anymore.

Now let's talk about Defense Contractors. Have you ever thought that your family is doing well because you helped your country kill hundreds of thousands if not millions of innocent people? I mean have you ever sat down and taken the time to figure out roughly how many people you are personally responsible for killing? No, of course not, because you are obviously proud of the "I got mine now you get yours" philosophy of life, completely disregarding what the Upanishads teaches, and that is that there is a spark of God inside each one of us. Including the Occupy Stupid - your words - people.

Why should it be so hard for so many and so easy for so few? Do you understand Fractional Reserve Banking, or the No Reserve Banking practiced by the Federal Reserve Bank, which is owned by the biggest users of the Fractional Reserve Banking? If you understood these I think you would find a new, more appropriate target for your anger, just as the other sparks of God have and are now doing across the nation.

We are all part of the One Whole. Just because you have gotten yours does not give you the right to resign from that One Whole, even if it is just to protect what you have squirreled away. I think perhaps Silas Marner may have been a better choice for your moniker given this attitude of yours. Ever read it?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

So you think you are better than everyone on ATS. OWS is attempting change, as misguided as it is. Just because you volunteered to be a puppet for our country in the military, does not make everyone who hasn't less than you. Hop off your horse for a bit.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You are funny.
Reading this thread was painful. You have contradicted yourself repeatedly, made no argument, called people names, and shown yourself over and over. So you feel good about having six degrees and making $1200 a month? You must either be really stupid or have no clue you SHOULD be making more money after all of the prostituting of yourself. Also, having 8 cats is also known as INSANITY. I bet your house smells nice. Funny you living in cat piss and crap, getting 6 degrees and making $1200 a month and calling out others...sounds like you are just a dumb hoarder. And I can guarentee you and yours smell a hell of a lot worse than any hippie. Classic. The nut with 8 cats talks about bad smelling people.

CJ

<< 6  7  8   >>

join