I've Had it With You Entitlement-bred Underachievers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by tangonine

Sorry fella but your wrong on that point, if people didn't make a stand nothing would get done.
Your country was founded on people making a stand remember.
Peaceful protest's can get things done (Ghandi did it)
Its Ok saying vote for someone but when they are all puppets of the same system well....
I don't have the answers to it all, I wish I did but I do repect these people doing it.

Odd that I noted that you said "your country" and not "our country"
Democracy is 2 foxes and a chicken voting on what's for dinner
- Benjamin Franklin

Don't presume to comment on "my country"

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

If you click where it says, reply to post by tangonine you will see.

I was one of those idiots that though that the $100/month for the GI Bill would be better spent on beer, so I opted out.... I wasn't very smart, back then. LOL

Does not seem like much has changed since then.

edit on 1-11-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

Ah. I was 18, it was 1986. Your insult notwithstanding, we make stupid choices in our youth. 2 associates 2 bachelors and 2 masters later (all paid off) I realize the mistake. Beer money!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector

Originally posted by tangonine

I watched the video and I absolutely agree! The Fed has to go! I think you're stereotyping me somewhat

That is the most ironic post I've read in a long time.........now I know this is a trolling thread

You think that because I believe the fed is corrupt this is a trolling thread? You also need to look up "irony" in the dictionary. Your stereotyping me doesn't = irony.

LOL!!!! Zing.......No, the irony is you stereotyping the OWS protesters...hippies, communists, leeches, nazis, trustfund babies, etc and then claiming I stereotyped you because you agree with the view of the video I posted above. Dude, your losing traction here and gettin confused.....your hitting from the rough on this thread.....
I suggest nite nite, your looking quite foolish now, by anyone's standards, Dem, Rep or HUMAN.

I'm just as guilty of stereotyping as the next guy, but ask yourself where stereotypes originate? Look at the average OWS person and you stereotype them. Look at 3. 10. 50. 300. Then come back and tell me they're not loaded to the gills with commies/liberals/useless college students with degrees in women's studies/hippies/nazies.

then we can talk.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Erm Iam from the Uk so it is your country isn't it?

So my point still stands "your" founding fathers did something against "My" country rule and got rid.
They didn't just say "no point it's going to die out" they stood up for what they believed was right, and thats what the OWS are doing they want change and are trying to do it peacefully.
In my country people are doing the same, they are trying to change things what they feel is wrong.
But if you don't want anyone not from your country to comment on whats happening all over the world well.......

edit on 1-11-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Oh and a quick question whats a 401? is that like a pension?
edit on 1-11-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So my point still stands "your" founding fathers did something against "My" country rule and got rid.
They didn't just say "no point it's going to die out" they stood up for what they believed was right, and thats what the OWS are doing they want change and are trying to do it peacefully.
In my country people are doing the same, they are trying to change things what they feel is wrong.

The UK, historically, gets an F- in standing up to tyranny. Surveillance at every stoplight? Wear a piggy shirt to work and find yourself in court for insulting islam.

How many private citizens in the UK own a handgun? Feel free to get back to me on that.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The UK, historically, gets an F- in standing up to tyranny. Surveillance at every stoplight? Wear a piggy shirt to work and find yourself in court for insulting islam.

How many private citizens in the UK own a handgun? Feel free to get back to me on that.

And you do not see the very same things brewing here? The foot is in the door and ready to come on in, the protesters are trying to slam the door shut. All that you just mentioned is creeping into our society, slowly but surely and your response is to sit tight and watch it happen right before our eyes.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

LOL again....I'm out, this is feeling dirty now. If your gonna quote famous/historical people to support your argument, at least do some research and understand the quote......

Your quote:
Democracy is 2 foxes and a chicken voting on what's for dinner - Benjamin Franklin

Actual quote:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Notice the last sentence......dude, your in way over your head.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Wow why do we need handguns?
And we have stood against tyranny many many times WW2? Iraq war (1 million strong)
Survellance at every stop light? yeah we have loadsa camera's around city centers to make sure we don't all fight after a good drink on a friday night.
Wear a piggy shirt wtf? maybe we are more tolerant than you (just you)
You really don't know us Brits do you?
I have tried to be nice to you but now you try and insult us Brits?

Your statement has just proved to me your a racist idiot (bringing muslims into it for no reason and assuming someone called you the N word so quick and taking offense)

Good day to you sir you a fool..................

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

LOL again....I'm out, this is feeling dirty now. If your gonna quote famous/historical people to support your argument, at least do some research and understand the quote......

Your quote:
Democracy is 2 foxes and a chicken voting on what's for dinner - Benjamin Franklin

Actual quote:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Notice the last sentence......dude, your in way over your head.

it's an oft used quote, please forgive me for swapping mamals. I'm not over my head by any reach. I do think the "well-armed lamb" bit is noteworthy, but it tends to set the hippies screaming, and it's why I left it out.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Ahhh, I see...

Tailoring the quotes to suit your needs huh.

I am done here.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ahhh, I see...

Tailoring the quotes to suit your needs huh.

I am done here.

Yes, I swapped chickens and foxes to suit my diabolical needs.... Really?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You said it, not me.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Wow why do we need handguns?
And we have stood against tyranny many many times WW2? Iraq war (1 million strong)
Survellance at every stop light? yeah we have loadsa camera's around city centers to make sure we don't all fight after a good drink on a friday night.
Wear a piggy shirt wtf? maybe we are more tolerant than you (just you)
You really don't know us Brits do you?
I have tried to be nice to you but now you try and insult us Brits?

Your statement has just proved to me your a racist idiot (bringing muslims into it for no reason and assuming someone called you the N word so quick and taking offense)

Good day to you sir you a fool..................

Yes, apparently I'm a racist heathen fool. You brits are so predictable. Have fun in your police state. I just hope we can deter the same over here in heathan land.

side note: Islam isn't a race, and it never came up in this thread until you. But it sheds a glaring light on you brits and how you see Americans.
edit on 1-11-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No, I won't forgive you, you posted a quote to back up your argument to support your claim, didn't quote it properly and left the the most important aspect out. FAIL at that and this thread. You have posted nothing more then innuendo, hearsay and propaganda.....I think this is an ATS punk, and since you don't have any problem using stereotypes and slurs, you sir are an idiot
Come back with facts and reasonable debates and go from there, adios.

Please link ANY facts that you have posted in this thread!

BTW, please post any info you have about

but it tends to set the hippies screaming

I'm waiting with baited breathe.....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Police state eh? look at your own country before throwing that around.
I suggest everyone stops feeding this idiotic troll.....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No, I won't forgive you, you posted a quote to back up your argument to support your claim, didn't quote it properly and left the the most important aspect out. FAIL at that and this thread. You have posted nothing more then innuendo, hearsay and propaganda.....I think this is an ATS punk, and since you don't have any problem using stereotypes and slurs, you sir are an idiot
Come back with facts and reasonable debates and go from there, adios.

Please link ANY facts that you have posted in this thread!

what fact would you like me to back up with a link? Pretty sure my OP was just my opinion. You mad bro?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Agreed....I got sucked in.....done...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

side note: Islam isn't a race, and it never came up in this thread until you.

You brought race into it when you confused one poster calling you a slave as the n-word.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You're actually going to defend the UK, where you can't own a gun, and call the US a police state? You are seriously misinformed. Your insults are noted and dismissed.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

side note: Islam isn't a race, and it never came up in this thread until you. But it sheds a glaring light on you brits and how you see Americans.

You brought race into it when you confused one poster calling you a slave as the n-word.

what would you call a house slave and if you were called that how would you characterize it?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join