It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Point proven. Thanks fellas.

Care to elaborate?

Pretty empty post, as usual

Try again, maybe you will get it.

Hint: Icke

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What point proven ? It's simple ...Israeli people , Jews and every other man who lives there is not a threat to World peace . Israeli goverment and they who controled that goverment are the threat .

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Everything this institute of his touches is poisoned.

I'm aware of "Museum of Tolerance" built over a centuries old Palestinian cemetery. Very tolerant! I suppose that means a Museum to test the limits of tolerance, as in "How far can we go in wrecking humanity while holding pictures of holocaust? "

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

The Israeli government just formed a group called Zionists against Jews.

It's easier to believe than you think.

edit on 1-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

After you watch those videos that explain the unbelievably vast wealth this family has accumulated the last three centuries, you will clearly see what I was talking about. Zionism is a front for the babylonian brotherhood and the longer people stay confused the greater the danger for humanity.

Other than that, yes i agree Israel is being purposefully mismanaged to start some major war in the middle east with lots of casualties. Another thing that is worrying is the spread of the muslim brotherhood throughout the area. I am not saying they are religious fanatics, but then again you never know..........

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with david icke.

He knows what he is talking about!

I believe in most things he says, in case you were being covertly sarcastic.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You are right, Zionism is a front. The Rotchchilds are one of the many elements. I'm not to sure what this has to do with Israel being the biggest threat to world peace other than these banker families fund these war machines. They usually fund both sides.

This is a whole other subject.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Yes. I know of them.

Now please tell me why they feel as they do.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Believe what you will then.

Reptilians unite.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The point is exactly that zionism is a front for the babylonian conspiracy which ties in depopulation, aliens, ufos, nephelim and elohim, fake religions, 500 trillion taken out of the money supply via taxes/interest payments to the private central banks such as the FED/ECB, fake history, etc.

Too much hatered is focused on the mismanagement of Israel and not enough elsewhere. Also a lot of the people who are anti-zionism are also anti-jewish and pro-arabs...even praising the muslim brotherhood for overthrowing 40 year old dictators without any reservations to how things could unfold.

We have been deceived more than you could ever imagine. Looking at one tree in a forest, will make you myopic. In otherwords, I am not off-topic at all!
edit on 11/1/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I guess you would agree with me then that when the world thinks Israel is the biggest threat to world peace, they actually mean the Zionists in Israel?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yes the existence of Israel is the biggest threat to world peace,

because the rest of the world won't let her LIVE in peace,

They just won't rest until they have tried to destroy Israel.
"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.
edit on 073030p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.

Israel is a threat to itself and it's neighbors. Notice how everyone else gets along except for them?

Israel is the only destructive force in the region. Yet you claim the other regional players to be a threat. The world has voted, and guess what, Israel was voted worse than Iran

Okay I must admit Israel is not the only destructive source in the region. Places like Syria and Lebanon and Egypt are similar to Israel in BS. Oh well, the region sucks.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Is this old news ....... resurrected ?

The Simon Wiesenthal Center is voicing its outrage directly to European Commission President Romano Prodi and asks you to do the same.

link

Romano Prodi was President of the European Commission (1999–2004)

Center officials are scheduled to meet with Javier Solana, Secretary General of the European Union, in November to discuss this and related issues.

link

Javier Solana was Secretary-General of the Council of the European Union (1999-2009 )

The article in the O.P from the Jewish Federations of North America is a slightly cropped version of the article from the Simon Wiesenthal Center Web-Page

Link to the Simon Wiesenthal Center Web-Page in the Petition Archive

So why has this old poll resurfaced ?

Though it would probably reveal a similar finding if asked the same question 7 years later.

Israeli anger over EU 'threat' poll Last Updated: Monday, 3 November, 2003, 22:16 GMT
BBC News

Percentage who replied "Yes" to each country

Israel 59%
Iran, North Korea, US 53%
Iraq 52%
Afghanistan 50%
Pakistan 48%

edit on 1-11-2011 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Israel is a threat to itself and it's neighbors. Notice how everyone else gets along except for them?

The ME has always been a place of conflict and wars. Read some history books, for the love of all that's good.

Israel is the only destructive force in the region. Yet you claim the other regional players to be a threat.

Oh really?

The world has voted, and guess what, Israel was voted worse than Iran

o_O

Now 500 people in each European country = the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

This is partely true. What has Israel done to solve the palestinian problem? Have they kicked out the palestinians outside Israel? Have they incorporated them within Israel like the christians?

OR have they choosen the worst possible outcome in allowing a two-state solution? Yup, they choose the easiest solution for today but the costiest solution for their future. The seven day war with their arab neighbors was the perfect chance to solve EVERYTHING since the arabs attacked and the israelis were defending, but they failed miserably in listening to the nwo backed UN who wants ww3 to depopulate.

All this stuff has been mentioned by albert pike 150 years ago in a letter to manzini. Nobody does their homework though. Ooops! It really is no suprise masonry is secret and the top masons coordinate everything "magical"....like blaming biblical prophecies that in reality have nothing to do with our era. The book of revelation was based on the corruption and hate of the roman empire; even mainstream documentaries have brought this out to the open.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The biggest threat to world peace is NOT Israel......it's the European Union and the USA !!!

but of course some of you don't pay much attention to whats really going on outside the USA.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
The biggest threat to world peace is NOT Israel......it's the European Union and the USA !!!

but of course some of you don't pay much attention to whats really going on outside the USA.

lol they are all the same. Israel, EU, US. Run by the exact same people, and i do NOT mean jews.
conspiracy aside, we all have treaties. We are allies with them. And as far as threats to world peace and wars are concerned, alliances are more important than any individual nation.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
as always the europeans more aware of things than the americans.
americans too brainwashed by both religion and israeli propaganda to see clearly how much of a threat to the world israel is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join