It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by gravitational

Isn't it strange that all this violence started after the Balfour Declaration was signed?

The Zionist Jews worked with Hitler, not the Arabs. They had the same goals, to get the Jews out of Germany.

"... Thus, in early 1933, Baron Leopold Itz Edler von Mildenstein, a man who a few years later was to become chief of the Jewish section of the SD (the Sicherheitsdienst, or security service, the SS intelligence branch headed by Reinhard Heydrich), was invited along with his wife to tour Palestine and to write a series of articles for Goebbels's Der Angriff. And so it was that the Mildensteins, accompanied by Kurt Tuchler, a leading member of the Berlin Zionist Organisation, and his wife, visited Jewish settlements in Eretz Israel. The highly positive articles, entitled "A Nazi Visits Palestine," were duly published, and, to mark the occasion, a special medallion cast, with a swastika on one side and a Star of David on the other."

www.coffinman.co.uk...

What do you say about that?
edit on 2-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

GREAT POST!!!!!

Ahhhh there we go, finally a person who is willing to IDENTIFY THE INDIVIDUAL,

Bravo!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I got to say that we get this conflict all wrong, remember that in today's power hierarchy there are only puppets and corporations which runs everything behind them.

With that said, there is no country that poses a threat to world peace. There are people whom benefits from wars, there are people who seek to turn us against each other so we will stop protesting and continue to fight each other. It should be obvious that this article comes when there is a lot of background talks about starting a WW3 to keep us separated. There is no single religion or single country that poses a bigger threat than the other, please remember that today's world is being played like chess, and we are all Pawns who think that the opposite color is our enemy. Stop falling to these tricks again and again, wake up and remain as human as possible.

Love and light.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Zionist is code for Jew and you all know it. and the attacks on the Isreal gov is just cover why dont you guys just show some balls and admit its the jews your talking about. After all the stuff about Bush stealing the elections how can you guys support Almond Joy ahmadinejad in Iran Stealing the elections In Iran how can u guys support that.

This post couldn't be more wrong.

There is nothing to admit, we dislike Zionists.

There is a huge difference when you think of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Europe has always disliked anything Jewish, unless Europeans could get something from them.

History repeats itself indeed.

That's not strictly true now is it? As has been stated several times already on this thread the Zionist mindset should be regarded as an embarrassment (and a danger) by the Jewish peoples of the world also.

Know your history - not your propaganda.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nikobellic

Revenge is propagating more of the same. Not the answer.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by gravitational

Isn't it strange that all this violence started after the Balfour Declaration was signed?

The Zionist Jews worked with Hitler, not the Arabs. They had the same goals, to get the Jews out of Germany.

"... Thus, in early 1933, Baron Leopold Itz Edler von Mildenstein, a man who a few years later was to become chief of the Jewish section of the SD (the Sicherheitsdienst, or security service, the SS intelligence branch headed by Reinhard Heydrich), was invited along with his wife to tour Palestine and to write a series of articles for Goebbels's Der Angriff. And so it was that the Mildensteins, accompanied by Kurt Tuchler, a leading member of the Berlin Zionist Organisation, and his wife, visited Jewish settlements in Eretz Israel. The highly positive articles, entitled "A Nazi Visits Palestine," were duly published, and, to mark the occasion, a special medallion cast, with a swastika on one side and a Star of David on the other."

www.coffinman.co.uk...

What do you say about that?
edit on 2-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

I have read this information before, but thank you for bringing it to everyone's attention once again as I'm sure there will be some who are not aware of how the zionists worked closely with Hitler and the Nazi's to force Jews to move to Palestine against their wishes.

Anybody here who is not aware of how evil the zionists are should read the article and see how low they will stoop to further their own agenda, even if it means murdering Jews in concentration camps.

In essence Zionist = Nazi

You dont have to be Jewish to be a zionist and all Jews are not zionists. Just like all Germans are not Nazi's.

These are the evil anti semite scum leading Israel to self destruction and bringing hatred upon Jews once again.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikobellic
نتذكر أنهم شعب المختار الأرباب!
وأنا كبير على تنفيذ الانتقام لهم انتقادات غاضبة، وأنها يجب أن تعرف أني أنا الرب، عندما أعطي وضع بلدي الانتقام عليها.
Just remember this!

edit on 11/2/2011 by nikobellic because: (no reason given)

Could you please translate?

I honestly have no idea what that is

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Shockingly it says lolol who is really shocked about that one? Obviously Israel is the biggest terrorist nation in all the earths history.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
A throwover from nazism?.

People have to discover why they feel so much anger toward Israel.. oh.. thats what they accuse them of isn't it!?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kushin

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I agree 100%, and the world is starting to realize it too.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center is pretty peeved too, as you would imagine. They are the ultimate attacker of anything anti Israel.

Israel has bragging rights as the number one threat to world peace, even worse than North Korea or Iran. The truth is ugly sometimes.

www.jewishfederations.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here we go, we're all anti-semetic! B~ll SH1t,

The people of Israel are fantastic souls, intelligent, warm and friendly!

The problem is it is now run by zionists, and you don't need to be a Jew to be a zionist! Netayahu is a weak wristed power hungary scum bag, like the desparate leaders of NATO countries,

That is why Israel came out top, nothing to do with the Jewish people,

I'm must admit, I very surprised America didn't come out way above anybody else! considering under the last 4 presidents it has gone on countless invasions, murdered millions of civilians and is now eyeing up Iran "allegedly"

We all want peace, so have these despotic pr1cks arrested and put in chains......

That is very true. Unfortunately USA was not on the list. I don't see any difference between USA and Israel. They are both cooperating to wage war worldwide. The same people pull all of the strings.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Israeli's are angry toward the conduct of the Israeli state.

Testimony no. 2, 2010
He went ahead and did what he did
The front command, the company commander… they were always talking about how they would beat up Palestinians for fun, the whole time. Both on their patrols and… It was a constant, but there was one story that became ‘the main event’ for me on the ground… One day we were alerted. An announcement came through on the loudspeakers: “Front command group to David [army jeep]!” We all jumped up, began to load up gear, the medic and I were there, preparing, and the company commander opened his office door, came out and said: “Get out of here, only *** and me are going.” He told me to take down the gear and go as I was. He wasn’t wearing his [bulletproof] vest or anything, just his weapon and uniform. We drove to “Pharmacy”, the checkpoint there. There were two, three children there who wouldn’t go through the metal detector. We stopped, the commander got off, took a kid inside the alley.

One of the kids who wouldn’t go through the metal detector?
Yes. And then he [the commander] went ahead and did what he did.

What was that?
There was… I recall – it’s etched in my mind like a movie – he faced the kid, the kid was close to the wall, he stood facing him, looked at him for a second, and then choked him with the… held him this way with his elbow.

Against the wall?
Choked him against the wall. Then the kid went berserk, the commander was yelling at him the whole time, screaming and screaming at him in Hebrew, not in Arabic. Then he let go, the kid raised his hands to wipe his tears, and the commander went boom! so the kid lowered his hands to stop rubbing his eyes. He left them hanging at the sides of his body. Then the slapping started. Slap, slap, slap, slap… Incessant hitting, and constant yelling. Then the kid began to really scream out, it sounded scary so people started to come out and gather around the checkpoint, peeking into the alley, and I remember the commander coming out and telling them: “Everything’s fine.” Then he yelled at the kid: “Stay here, don’t go anywhere!” He came out, told them everything was fine, called the squad commander at the checkpoint, and stood facing the kid, saying: “They have to be treated in such-and-such a way.” Then he gave the kid another two slaps and let him go. It was an insane thing. I remember sitting in the vehicle, watching this and thinking: “I waited for this situation for three years. From the moment I enlisted. I enlisted in order to stop such things, and here I am doing nothing, choosing to do nothing. Am I okay with this?” And I remember answering myself: “Yes, I’m fine with this. He’s hitting an Arab and I’m doing nothing about it.” I was really aware of the fact that I wasn’t doing anything because I was really scared of that company commander. What? Should I jump off the jeep and tell him he should stop, that what he was doing was stupid?

How old was the kid?
A teenager. Not 18. Like 13, 14, 15 years old.

And how long did this go on?
The hitting? I don’t remember.

10 minutes? An hour?
It wasn’t… Something like 10 minutes of hitting. Then he called the squad commander in.

The squad commander at the checkpoint?
10, 15 minutes. Then he got in the jeep and rode off.

Jews For Justice For Palestinians

edit on 2-11-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Thanks for proving the point.

When exposing the participants in the global criminal conspiracy that you have dedicated your life to confronting, you should always be careful not to offend people's cultural/ethnic/racial sensitivity. Doing so is one of the fastest ways to be seen not as "sage profit," but as "crazy hate-filled asshole" in the minds of the general public. Thankfully, the modern English language is filled with interchangeable words, many of which can be made to seem less "holy # I can't believe you just said that you asshole mother#er piece of #" than their counterparts.

For example, only the least PR savy of conspiracy theorists today would use a term like "the Jews" or variations thereof (see: "the dirty Jews," "the evil Jews," "the smelly Jews," "the meanny Jews," etc) to describe the targets of their wrath. But what if the conspiracy you've uncovered is, in fact, controlled by a cabal of blood-sucking, child-eating, dirty smelly Jews? The intelligent conspiracy monger will simply refer to said cabal of evil Jews as "Zionists." This creates a convenient shell from the cries of those who point out the anti-semetic nature of your attacks:

"I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists."

"I would never say we should kill all the Jews! That's ridiculous. We should just kill all the Zioinsts and their coconspirators and beneficiaries! It's totally different!"

This game of word-rape will also conveniently allow you fair use of the anti-"zionist" literature and propaganda of a less PC age, which while perhaps crude and uncouth in it's negative use of terms like "Jews" and "semites" and "Christ-killers," really does have it's heart in the right place... punching "Zionists" in the balls. "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" has been a hit for a century, despite the fact that is was exposed as a forgery pretty much on the day of its release; why argue with it's popularity

www.cracked.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Source

Man up and call a spade a spade, dude.

Your list goes back all the way to 800, yet Zionism was not even formed until the late 19th century.

Europe has always hated the Jews, as your chart shows. This poll is nothing new.

The only difference is that you all play word games to try and save face.

Buh-bye.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

www.jewishfederations.org

a new poll commissioned by the European Commission show that Israel is believed by Europeans in 15 countries to be the greatest threat to world peace, greater than North Korea, Iran or Afghanistan.

While the European Commission will release the full results of the poll on Monday, the International Herald Tribune reported that the 7,500 people polled living in the European Union (500 in each of the 15 E.U. member states) were presented with a list of 15 countries and asked if these countries present a threat to world peace. Shockingly, Israel was rated first.

This poll is an indication th
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ynetnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Israel about to launch major attack against Gaza

Some of us have been saying this for quite awhile, and, I might add, paid a heavy price for doing so. Israel is the #1 terrorist state in the world. Period.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

It was USURY that was the problem in the main - christians were barred from charging interest - Jews were not.( they were the money lenders) they cleared their debts....money, as usual, was the problem.

Nought to do with zionism.
edit on 2-11-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Reply to post by christina-66

Perhaps you should go re-read the post I was responding to, and let him know that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Who would have thought that the Nazis could once again convince the Europeans that the Jews are a threat to their "great" society? This is ridiculous, why do we even bother teaching history

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Theocracy is general is holding back the human race and keeping huge numbers of people in a medieval mindstate.

The sooner ALL organised religions are kept purely on a personal/private level, the better. There is no room for advancement, when yout laws are based on Iron age mythology.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
A self fulfilling prophecy of the world where the ancients and modern man alike dispersed Jews as a people and self fulfilling prophecy where man also forced them out of every country into the sweet spot called Israel and now what do people want? Do they want them out again only to go back?

Zion is well documented in the Bible the Messiah/Christ is said to descend there and rule the nations, do people really want to make war against that or is this how far down man has become that they will all conspire to join forces against Israel for one last test?

Psalm 102:21
So the name of the LORD will be declared in Zion and his praise in Jerusalem

Psalm 110:2
The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion, saying, “Rule in the midst of your enemies!”

Psalm 129:5
May all who hate Zion be turned back in shame.

Psalm 14:7
Oh, that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion! When the LORD restores his people, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad!

Psalm 69:35
for God will save Zion and rebuild the cities of Judah. Then people will settle there and possess it;

Isaiah 59:20
“The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the LORD.

Joel 2:32
And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has said, even among the survivors whom the LORD calls.

Joel 3:17
[ Blessings for God’s People ] “Then you will know that I, the LORD your God, dwell in Zion, my holy hill. Jerusalem will be holy; never again will foreigners invade her.

Zechariah 8:3
This is what the LORD says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the LORD Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.”

Romans 9:33
As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

Romans 11:26
and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

Revelation 14:1
[ The Lamb and the 144,000 ] Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

If people really hate the Jews and Israel then hate these verses too because this is partly why the Jews and Christians claim it to be their salvation, if people want to stop this then go ahead make war against them, pray to your God or spread the news how dreadful it all is, I am sure God will make note of it, if God does not exist then nothing to worry about then , fulfill the prophecy.
edit on 2-11-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This poll just goes to show how unintelligent the average member of the public is. Some people really do not have a clue. I'm not Jewish nor from Israel but I can tell who are more sensible, tolerant people. Here's two points for you.

1. If Israel were left alone by the baying Arabs and not threatened, there would be no conflict in that area of the world. It would be peaceful.
2. If Israel just carried on and ignored the threat to it, the Arabs would quite happily see the place annihilated and they're quite open about the fact.

I'm sure that the Arab loving anti Jewish mob will soon start to abuse this post but to be brutally honest, I don't care.

edit on 2/11/2011 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join