It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
From the article....
""These shocking results, that Israel is the greatest threat to world peace, bigger than North Korea, Iran and Afghanistan, defies logic and is a racist flight of fancy that only shows that anti-Semitism is deeply embedded within European society, more now than in any other period since the end of World War II," said Rabbi Marvin Hier, the Center's dean and founder."

How scary is it that these people believe this?

It's total BS, this poll just shows people don't agree with how Israel has handled Palestine and has been pushing for war with Iran, NOTHING TO DO WITH RACISM.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

It just shows most the people don't buy the multi-billion dollar psy-op campaign. Of course some do, but a lot less are buying it now.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Have jews not been persecuted by europeans in the past? What about non-catholics being called heretics?

Europeans have always been racist exploiters to the core, just like jews are today.

Religion and race exist to seperate humans when they are stuck on the same planet since the great flood. You would think after so many years of existance we would have conquered the solar system by now, yet we are still fighting among ourselves for control of fewer and fewer resources.

Look at the source of the problem rather than pick the lesser of two evils. Jews are hated because they are greedy, clannish jesus deniers from the christian perspective, but from the islamic perspective they somehow "stole the land of the palestinians". I guess this is partly true considering the berlin wallS of Israel and how little respect they seem to garnish from the government. Everyone is treated as "a terrorist". Jews have themselves to blame.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Jews?

The poll was about Israel.

Jews don't run Israel, Zionists do.

If you're Jewish you're all good. But if you're a Zionist scumbag you're days are numbered

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Europe has always disliked anything Jewish, unless Europeans could get something from them.

History repeats itself indeed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Europe has always disliked anything Jewish, unless Europeans could get something from them.

History repeats itself indeed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Welcome Lemon =)

This is not Europe disliking Judaism, it is Europe disliking Zionist aggressions. Did you read the article?

Probably not, or maybe you did and chose to refuse the facts.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Oh.

I read the article. My point still stands.

And I know Stormfront/Icke/Rense's "new" code words as well. MLK Jr. knew them too . . . because they are not so new. NO one is getting fooled, no matter how much they try and deny it.

I also know that when I open a thread that has the words Zionist, Israel, or Jew in it, that it will, more often than not, be authored by one of about 10 likely ATS users, and it will ALWAYS be painting an evil picture.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Oh.

And I know Stormfront/Icke/Rense's "new" code words as well. MLK Jr. knew them too . . . because they are not so new. NO one is getting fooled, no matter how much they try and deny it.

I also know that when I open a thread that has the words Zionist, Israel, or Jew in it, that it will, more often than not, be authored by one of about 10 likely ATS users, and it will ALWAYS be painting an evil picture.

You are an Anti-Semite!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Jews?

The poll was about Israel.

Jews don't run Israel, Zionists do.

If you're Jewish you're all good. But if you're a Zionist scumbag you're days are numbered

Please explain the seperation of the two as you see it. AFAIK zionism had to do with the creation of a jewish state called Israel. Now if they mismanaged that task it is a different ballgame altogether, but I fail to see a major distinction between jew and israel.

Please enlighten if possible. I await with baited breath!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You have been on ATS since 2008 and still don't know the difference between Anti-Zionism and Anti-Semitism?

Anyone who says they don't know the difference is trolling you.

Thanks for trolling me by asking a pathetic question.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It seems that you are not educated and informed well or you are trolling

Rothschild financed Israeli supreme court

vigilantcitizen.com...
edit on 1-11-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Cheers mate, two good vids

And the poor soul you responded to is very uneducated. Hopefully they will make use of the material you provided them with.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
And what does it tell you that Simon Wiesenthal Center based in Los Angeles, CA, USA representing mostly American Jews finds it necessary to object to Europe? Is it that American Jews have been propagandized to think of themselves as Israelis and not American?

Hypothetical letter to European Leaders:

"You Presidents, Prime Ministers, and other leaders better do your duty toward Israel by stepping up the propaganda campaign that has been totally effective in the U.S., to whit, that your national security, and your very lives are dependent upon your recognition of g.d's sovereignty of the world which he has entrusted to the Zionist State of Israel, as vice ruler of the world."

edit on 1-11-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You have been on ATS since 2008 and still don't know the difference between Anti-Zionism and Anti-Semitism?

Anyone who says they don't know the difference is trolling you.

Thanks for trolling me by asking a pathetic question.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Ah. I must be trolling because I asked a rather simple question and get insulted instead.

Instead of assuming you know everything and others do not, my suggestion is either take the task at hand or just be quiet. I did not join ATS to agree with everyone. Yes I have heard quite a few nonsensical conspiracy theories but they are bunk!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Oh.

You are an Anti-Semite!

Alright. Have fun losing your marbles, dude.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
And what does it tell you that Simon Wiesenthal Center based in Los Angeles, CA, USA representing mostly American Jews finds it necessary to object to Europe? Is it that American Jews have been propagandized to think of themselves as Israelis and not American?

Hypothetical letter to European Leaders:

"You Presidents, Prime Ministers, and other leaders better do your duty toward Israel by stepping up the propaganda campaign that has been totally effective in the U.S., to whit, that your national security, and your very lives are dependent upon your recognition of g.d's sovereignty of the world which he has entrusted to Israel, as vice ruler of the world."

His institute is established to enforce Nazi ideals in the name of Holocaust pity.

Everything this institute of his touches is poisoned.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Cheers mate, two good vids

And the poor soul you responded to is very uneducated. Hopefully they will make use of the material you provided them with.

. . .

And I know Stormfront/Icke/Rense's "new" code words as well. MLK Jr. knew them too . . . because they are not so new. NO one is getting fooled, no matter how much they try and deny it. . . .

Point proven.

Thanks fellas.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

AFAIK the babylonian brotherhood vastly supercedes any zionist conspiracy. In other words the rothshild family does not care much about israel as they care for other matters. After all they have something like $500 trillion in reserve and even a nation the size of the usa cannot use that much.

Like I said, some people THINK they know everything, when in reality they know very little.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Point proven. Thanks fellas.

Care to elaborate?

Pretty empty post, as usual

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That is how this guy, and the others on ATS work.

And when given facts and history, then obviously the evil Je . . . err . . . Zionists changed everything around and covered it all up.

There is no winning against hate-based circular logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join