It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous On a Warpath With Zetas Drug Cartel After Kidnapping Of Group Member

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea

Originally posted by PrimalRed
***SPOILER ALERT**** Anonymous fails...again. Just ask PayPal. the government, the church of Scientology and Sony entertainment. They are all just fine.

Has it ever occurred to you that they were just drawing attention to these things? People like you play right into what is expected.

Again, they fail. Nothing ever happens and nobody cares.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I wouldnt trust a bunch of computer nerds in a kidnap/hostage situation.....

Trust me ese, you need to talk to La Eme in a situation like this. His name can be taken off the ticket in two seconds if the right people are involved.

Otherwise, the drug cartel will simply say "F--- It Carnal, let these wannabe vatos be exposed, for every 'crooked taxi driver and corrupt cop', there are a dozen willing to take their place, and in this economy probably for even less dinero. I say we TCB of this anonymous thorn in our side"

Sadly, they'll probably find him minus his head.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I thought Anon were supposed to be taking out Facebook on the 5th. Or is this just an excuse not to follow through with the threat? Ive been expecting them to not go through with the Facebook attack for whatever reason.

edit on 1-11-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If Anon is capable of doing all this good, why do they need a reason (like helping their hacking buddy) to do this good? Why cant they just put all these cartles, pedophiles, criminals, etc on blast, regardless, because its the right thing to do? I also dont understand how our Govt (mainly NSA, CIA, Homeland Security) cant find or destroy these criminal groups, but a group of hackers are capable of doing all of this, and likely more, with inferior information technology hardware.......
edit on 1-11-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
They are becoming quite the vigilante presence.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Remember remember the fifth of november... So many things going on this 5th. Finally!! Someone taking the fight to the bad guy's. I wonder just how big that list will be. Seems to me almost everyone down there is on there payroll. High five to Anonymous!! S&F to you OP.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
This has already been posted, but I'll comment anyway:

Consider that the final nail in the coffin for that member.
Los Zetas don't care who you are or what they'll lose.
They are the big kid on the block and it would take a
physical ground war to even put a dent in their plans.
It isn't an information war with them. They are oldschool.
They just kill.

Oh yeah?

Many of the big boys are just silly children without their resources to make themselves appear big.

So, what are these bad boys gonna do when Anon does the work the police and agencies SHOULD be doing themselves, and locates and empties every laundry account the criminals use to squirrel away the money from crime?

The cartel would go into internal melt down with no cash to buy off the corrupt police, politicians and judges. There'd be a 'civil war, and the leadership would be held accountable for the loss of ALL of their revenues so would be toppled.

It's really coming to something when an 'outlaw' hacking group does the work that should be done by the people we pay to do it!

Good for you Anonymous, hope your friend is released unhurt.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There's fail and then there's fail where you end up headless or in 15 garbage bags spread across a 30-mile radius.

This is #2.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Guy Fawkes Night. 5th Nov.2011.

The zeta animals have until that day to release a fellow human brother.

No further talk is necessary. It will be night to remember when all hell breaks lose if zeta refuses to comply.

It's one thing to profit from drugs. A ready buyer, a ready seller. BUT quite another to kidnap, torture and murder innocents for profits

Anonymous. We take our chances. We know the score. One down, another takes our place. We are legion.

5th Nov. 2011
edit on 1-11-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Oh yeah?

Many of the big boys are just silly children without their resources to make themselves appear big.

So, what are these bad boys gonna do when Anon does the work the police and agencies SHOULD be doing themselves, and locates and empties every laundry account the criminals use to squirrel away the money from crime?

The cartel would go into internal melt down with no cash to buy off the corrupt police, politicians and judges. There'd be a 'civil war, and the leadership would be held accountable for the loss of ALL of their revenues so would be toppled.

It's really coming to something when an 'outlaw' hacking group does the work that should be done by the people we pay to do it!

Good for you Anonymous, hope your friend is released unhurt.

Um. "yeah" to answer your question. Those "anon" guys are going to find out really quick what the literal definition is of "hacking."

The drug cartels run Mexico. If you think any differently, you're naive in the extreme. 5 guys with AK's >>> a computer. And don't think the zetas don't employ comp-sci majors. They're not stupid thugs, as you imply. They're organized and they're brutal. Those anon guys are dead men walking.

The zetas will find one or more of them. Then they're going to rape their mothers and sisters (and probably their fathers and brothers), then they're going to kill them and display their bodies in public.

Not sure what world you think you're living in, but in the real world, this is how groups like the zetas handle things. This won't end well.

Which is greater? the threat of exposing a corrupt official in Mexico (I laughed when I typed that) or the threat of the zetas killing your entire family down to the cousin level?
edit on 1-11-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
Yeah, u really should'nt of F with these guys. Don't really care what ur cause is. Especially your ANON bull-yit. A buncha anonamous pussies isa joke. I live in south FL and know people that are connected with the ZEATAS. You done f'ed up beyond your wildest dreams

These fools don't scare me... Did you see the video of 3 cartel vatos try to rob an american citizen in arizona a few years back? 1 home owner vs. 3 dirt bags. Homeowner-1 dirtbags-0(ZERO) they just ran away like a bunch of pussies as you so eloquently put it... That is exactley what these people want is us to fear them. Sounds like they got to you and your afraid. These bangers know nothing of tactics, they are a bunch of rabid dogs and should be put down a such... Your welcome to send your friends out here to Colorado i'll show them a warm colorado welcome down the barrel of my remington 870 police magnum.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

If Anonymous wanted to truly help they could just hack into the zetas accounts and steal all their money and leave them penniless and then donate the cash to the poor all modern day robin hood like. They should just go ahead and release all the names of anyone on the zetas payroll. The drugs the zetas sell kill millions of people. In essence the zetas are actually commiting war crimes of genocide in tandem with those they kill in order to "make" an example out of.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
even if they get their member back, they should still go ahead and release the info......
2nd

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by BadNinja68

So in mexico your not allowed to bear arms?

Whoa. Learn something everyday.

Sure they are..
you can own a .380 or a .38 revolver, bolt action rifle, or a shotgun.
anything bigger, or military is strictly prohibited.

They have the right to bear arms, but they are restricted by law to small caliber handguns, and basic hunting rifles.

.357, 9mm or any "military" arms etc.. are banned from public use.
In the US, security guards at the mall carry more firepower.

Mexican citizens are outgunned by law.

Ask if we really care. What is allowed by law is enough for home protection and basic hunting. If someone is intent on coming into your home and that is not enough to stop them then they were planning to come in anyway no matter what.

People often do have more firepower than what is legal. Law enforcement and security have easy access to guns and they aren't always "the good guys". Towns and ranchos often have their own militias as state and local government doesn't want to deal with the convoluted disputes over timber rights, etc.

There are other avenues of access to arms for those who want more.

Let's also not forget that the US just got busted selling military weapons to drug cartels in Mexico.
Not only does this increase the level firepower the Cartels have, that was a serious crime in Mexico.
Eric Holder is helping the cartels stay in power.
crazy huh?

Right, like that for example.

I hope at least most of you know better than the US government wants to stop drug traffic with their Drug War. The whole point is they want to control drug traffic and want their cut. They have their own favorite cartels they assist with their activities. The Sinaloa Cartel comes to mind as a favorite of theirs. www.elpasotimes.com...

edit on 1-11-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The cartels are way better IRL trolls than anonymous

www.washingtonpost.com... blog.html
Mexican cartel decapitates Web commenter in latest string of Internet attacks
By Elizabeth Flock

Two weeks ago, Mexican drug cartel the Zetas warned all “Internet snitches” to beware, saying that the cartel had their eye on them. The warning was accompanied by the hanging dead bodies of a man and disemboweled woman who had committed the crime of saying too much online.

edit on 1-11-2011 by PrimalRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Incredible story - 4 days until they crash facebook ? this organisation seems to be in everything at the moment, I wonder what their support ratings are in the general public of people who know about them .
edit on 1-11-2011 by MouthForWarNow because: Wrote to short a sentance

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAY1980

Originally posted by alkesh
Yeah, u really should'nt of F with these guys. Don't really care what ur cause is. Especially your ANON bull-yit. A buncha anonamous pussies isa joke. I live in south FL and know people that are connected with the ZEATAS. You done f'ed up beyond your wildest dreams

These fools don't scare me... Did you see the video of 3 cartel vatos try to rob an american citizen in arizona a few years back? 1 home owner vs. 3 dirt bags. Homeowner-1 dirtbags-0(ZERO) they just ran away like a bunch of pussies as you so eloquently put it... That is exactley what these people want is us to fear them. Sounds like they got to you and your afraid. These bangers know nothing of tactics, they are a bunch of rabid dogs and should be put down a such... Your welcome to send your friends out here to Colorado i'll show them a warm colorado welcome down the barrel of my remington 870 police magnum.

Jay I don't disagree (I live in CO also, and there are more weapons where I live than people by like.... 9:1) However, I lived in San Antonio for some years. When I moved there I just rented a random place. It happened to be dead center in the middle of Mexican Mafia territory.

Within the first two weeks of moving in, I had 3 guys just randomly walk up and ask me about my haircut (I'm military so... high n tight). Once they knew I wasn't some skinhead, they never bothered me again. I actually felt pretty safe living there because they patrolled their boundaries tight.

They were organized, disciplined and weren't the "born-to-lose" tattoo type at all. Criminals, for sure, but after observing them for 5 years, eating with them at local restaurants, neighborhood bbqs... you do NOT want to fk with these guys.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimalRed

Well, that may be true, but at least we have keyboard warriors like you, sitting around in your underwear eating Cheetos and telling everybody else that their efforts are for naught. At least Anonymous is doing SOMETHING. People around the world know who they are. Can you say the same? No? That's what I thought.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Along those lines...I was in East LA visiting a friend. A couple of us decided to walk down to the store on the corner. As we were walking back a group of Mexicans kinda blocked the sidewalk (I said to myself, "Oh, #, here it comes)...
Anyway, one guy looks at me and says, "You know someone in this neighborhhod?"
I said , "Yes, Our friend James lives in the house up there."
He says, "Oh, the guys who teach the kids how to skateboard on that wooden thing they built up there?"
"Yup, that's the house."
"Cool, you are a friend. Welcome to our neighborhood."
Whew

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
What are they gonna do? DDoS the cartels FTP server? How exactly are they going to do anything?

Beyond that.....

Who's compromised systems will they be using to do whatever they intend to do? That's right, all of ours if were are unlucky enough to get infected with their Malware DDoS client.

Yup, there's anon again, putting YOU at risk.

You people make me laugh...

What are they going to do??? They've already said what they're going to do, release the collaborators information.

Of course law enforcement won't do anything, not unless a lot more information was also released proving that they were collaborators...

However, the Zetas aren't the only group out there. Rivals will see the information and they WILL use it.

Anonymous is pitting them against each other with information.

The only question I have is whether or not the information is accurate.

The Zetas will never release anonymous' member, They probably have already decapitated him/her.

It would be a sign of weakness. releasing the information can do something though...

I don't know if I would trust relay servers and firewalls to protect me if I were going after the Zetas, but hey, it ain't me.
Of course, if it were me, I wouldn't be waging information warfare, it would be an anonymous real deal.

Jaden

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join