It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous On a Warpath With Zetas Drug Cartel After Kidnapping Of Group Member

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So, it appears the Zetas have angered their business partner the CIA.
So now their partner will exact some revenge on them?
Wonder who the new player is in the game.
(Edit)
Aaaaah now I see.
After reading the goo in the pages, Al Quaeda is too far away and mostly dead.
We need something new to fear, something close.
We Americans need a new boogie man so we get the zetas.
Pretty cool ehh?
They cut heads off too, just like Al Quaeda, spooky.
edit on 1-11-2011 by g146541 because: Al Zaeta

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

mindless cliches do not magically change the fact that anonymous has failed to make any real change in any of their targets in their make believe internet wars

lol, I bet anonymous is just 1 dude who makes the videos.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
Anonymous Veracruz message to ZETA - English Mirror

link to original youtu.be...

edit on 31-10-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

Anonymous is a CIA front.

Get real. No one in america cares what a drug cartel is doing other than DEA/CIA.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Why isn't this 'anonymous' exposing corrupt feds working with the zetas?

Whoever this is, your anonymity may not protect you, these people have connections, money and powers you should fear... Cross them, and they will find you eventually, sparing no expense and exploiting every tool they have paid access to, ultimately to relentlessly hunt you down... Whoever you are.

Consider yourselves warned.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

So a small group of "hackers" can take down a global trillion dollar drug machine? Come on get off the crack dude. Pun intended.

Really...

This is why I think this is CIAnon masquerading as random "hackers" again like that wikileaks.gov . Come on normal american people don't care about this stuff. Only certain agencies stand to gain from this.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What are they gonna do? DDoS the cartels FTP server? How exactly are they going to do anything?

Beyond that.....

Who's compromised systems will they be using to do whatever they intend to do? That's right, all of ours if were are unlucky enough to get infected with their Malware DDoS client.

Yup, there's anon again, putting YOU at risk.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

Originally posted by Lysergic
Man dontcha know you don't mess with Mexican mafioso

they've got the blessing of the US govt.

Exactly. Where do you think anon got their info.
There's a toss up for ya.

Oh, and when it comes to Los Zetas, heads will roll. That is the one thing that you can count on. Thanks for the chat.

Mods, might I recommend closing this thread for the sake of safety?
edit on 31-10-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

WHOAH there!!! speak for yourself

and i have spirit sentries
protecting my house
not to mention an enormous collection of the nastiest occult tricks ever

death is my ally, not my enemy

guaranteed to wipe out anybody even seal team six if they were to show up here

tell you what why don't you u2u skeptic overlord and ask him?
edit on 1-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment whoops got excited and said something "illegal"

I've seen stranger things. I don't wish to argue with you. I apologize if you were offended. It's just that the bodies are starting to pile up around here and I'm not in Mexico. The media doesn't report this. I am not afraid of death. It's just that this is serious business with an army behind it. What goes on the web does affect people directly when it comes to these people. Just seems like trouble that can be avoided.
You study the arcane ay? What are you into?

What DerepentLEstranger doesn't realize is these people are like a militant army.Rank and file, organized,connected, with lots of money. They don't care and they are disciplined. They are dangerous and have butchered people before. Stop f--in with these guys they don't play AT ALL.

You saw the guy that got liquefied in a drum can of acid?

Straight up medieval torture/executions.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

***SPOILER ALERT**** Anonymous fails...again. Just ask PayPal. the government, the church of Scientology and Sony entertainment. They are all just fine.

Has it ever occurred to you that they were just drawing attention to these things? People like you play right into what is expected.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

hmmm if anon is actually cia then why mess with one of the cia's and shadow gov's cash cows.

You are very close to the truth, friend. Not "active," but rather, "former," we are talking about. Suffice to say the core group of ANON will never be caught, or shut down, and you will see Fat Cats suddenly lose all of their money in one day's time. I know more, but cannot say. Lives are at stake. The cia is not what you think it is, there are many factions working within, and without oversight. These projects are funded by drug money. When the dea shows a major bust like Today , that is simply a show to keep the tax dollars flowing to support the War on Drugs.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

***SPOILER ALERT**** Anonymous fails...again. Just ask PayPal. the government, the church of Scientology and Sony entertainment. They are all just fine.

How is Tony Baloney?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Why would the cia/dea turn on them like that? What they are trying to make them the new terrorists?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by Lysergic
Man dontcha know you don't mess with Mexican mafioso

they've got the blessing of the US govt.

Exactly. Where do you think anon got their info.
There's a toss up for ya.

Oh, and when it comes to Los Zetas, heads will roll. That is the one thing that you can count on. Thanks for the chat.

Mods, might I recommend closing this thread for the sake of safety?
edit on 31-10-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

WHOAH there!!! speak for yourself

and i have spirit sentries
protecting my house
not to mention an enormous collection of the nastiest occult tricks ever

death is my ally, not my enemy

guaranteed to wipe out anybody even seal team six if they were to show up here

tell you what why don't you u2u skeptic overlord and ask him?
edit on 1-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment whoops got excited and said something "illegal"

I've seen stranger things. I don't wish to argue with you. I apologize if you were offended. It's just that the bodies are starting to pile up around here and I'm not in Mexico. The media doesn't report this. I am not afraid of death. It's just that this is serious business with an army behind it. What goes on the web does affect people directly when it comes to these people. Just seems like trouble that can be avoided.
You study the arcane ay? What are you into?

What DerepentLEstranger doesn't realize is these people are like a militant army.Rank and file, organized,connected, with lots of money. They don't care and they are disciplined. They are dangerous and have butchered people before. Stop f--in with these guys they don't play AT ALL.

You saw the guy that got liquefied in a drum can of acid?

Straight up medieval torture/executions.

Soy uo are falling for their propaganda?
that's exactly what it is.. designed to make you fear them even though they can't touch you.
your fear is showing. Why be afraid?

LOl it's funny to see people living deep in the US acting terrified of a Mexican Cartel
Cowards.

Zetas may be a force in a country where citizens do not have the right to bear arms.
I would venture a guess that the average Zeta isn't half as well armed or trained as my 70 year old dad.
BTW: Pops is an avid hunter and gun collector with over 100 firearms in his home.. and he has dozens of hunhting pals that are just as well armed.

a 3 ft tall, 45lb bully is terrifying to a man with no arms and legs...but to a man with all his faculties, the bully becomes a laughable joke.

If I lived in El Cidad Juarez and had nothing to defend myself other than a garden rake, sure Id fear them...but they have zero power outside Mexico, and without their anonymity, they have nothing.

They rule by fear.
Kill one, and 50 will tremble.... funny people are acting crazy when they see people no longer fear them.

Eye for an eye..IMHO.
People are done being afraid of criminals and are no longer intimidated.

In the words of MMA legend Nick Diaz:
"Don't Be Scared, Homie!"

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This stuff is getting totaly out of control.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BadNinja68

So in mexico your not allowed to bear arms?

Whoa. Learn something everyday.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't think Anonymous is CIA, I think a lot of the stuff that is supposedly "Anon" is put out by the CIA because anyone can pose as "Anon"...it's easy.
Also, like 90% of the people that claim to be "Anonymous" are just little kiddies that do things like try to DDoS facebook...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

This has already been posted, but I'll comment anyway:

Consider that the final nail in the coffin for that member.
Los Zetas don't care who you are or what they'll lose.
They are the big kid on the block and it would take a
physical ground war to even put a dent in their plans.
It isn't an information war with them. They are oldschool.
They just kill.

Then they will lose their power. Anon will leak all of known associates of Zetas holding public offices or job positions who are linked to them.

These people will be forced into hiding or face death from citizens. This will weaken the Zeta power.

What anon could be is a secret part of the cia or gov that the other parts don't even know exist. so it could all be internal for all we know.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I never would have guessed that considering how many people roam the mexican countryside with loaded machine guns.

Also f*** drug cartels, if I had the information on them I'd release it right here, right now. I'm not afraid of death, and a pipe bomb or drive by would be difficult where I am anyway. I doubt they even hold sway in these parts.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

lol anon is just toying with people...

If they can get in and sneak around , what else can they do ?

a lot of stuff you've never even heard of probably.

How can you fail in the middle of something that is still happening , that is waiting for something else to happen ?

You fail.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Sure they are..
you can own a .380 or a .38 revolver, bolt action rifle, or a shotgun.
anything bigger, or military is strictly prohibited.

They have the right to bear arms, but they are restricted by law to small caliber handguns, and basic hunting rifles.

.357, 9mm or any "military" arms etc.. are banned from public use.
In the US, security guards at the mall carry more firepower.

Mexican citizens are outgunned by law.

edit:
Let's also not forget that the US just got busted selling military weapons to drug cartels in Mexico.
Not only does this increase the level firepower the Cartels have, that was a serious crime in Mexico.
Eric Holder is helping the cartels stay in power.
crazy huh?

edit on 11/1/1111 by BadNinja68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

How is it a cash cow? Other than giving them a job to do. The government gains nothing. The Cartels do.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You know, if Anonymous has the ability to find and release the personal information of people involved in the drug cartel, doesn't that really say something about our government? The multi-billion dollar agencies who are supposedly fighting the war on drugs should be able to find out this info in the blink of an eye if Anonymous is capable of finding it. So what does that tell you? To me, it seems that our government is involved in the drug cartel, but maybe that's a leap. However they were involved with drug running, so in reality it might not be that far from the truth.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join