It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rossi in the Latest Interview: There is a War Against Us!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Source

Apparently it’s more than just a second plant that has been sold. Rossi was asked at the JONP whether he had sold 2 or more plants, and he answered, “more.” Also, asked if he could say who any of the other customers were he declined to do so saying, “I want not our Customers assailed by the puppetts moved by their puppetteers. Let the plant go to work, then they will reveal themselves automatically. Probably you did not understand that there is a war against us.

What does he mean? Are "they" finally trying to supress the technology? Assuming it is legit, I would not be surprised. In that case, he needs to release all information NOW.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yeah.

Release the full blueprints now on the Net.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Rossi is doing a great job of suppressing whatever technology he may have on his own. He doesn't need "their" help.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i agree.release the info.he can always sue patent infringement later.this would protect him.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Yeah.

Release the full blueprints now on the Net.

Just my opinion.

Rossi is in it for the money, he makes no secret of that .. it's a commercial venture.. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but he's looking at this from a business perspective.. at least he appears to be a business man with morals, he's not wanting it shut out.. so he's not going to take a big check from the government and go quietly into the night.. but he wants to profit from the energy revolution and who could blame him for that? .. that's why you won't see blueprints any time soon.. not until there's patents secured internationally to protect his interests.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
i agree.release the info.he can always sue patent infringement later.this would protect him.

That wouldn't make much sense.. if he releases his plans without secured patents, he risks someone securing a patent BEFORE him ( it's happened before ) .. and that would be a nightmare for him.

For the better good, it would be great to have it released .. but this is a business venture so as such it would make zero sense..

He's too public now to be shut down ..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This makes sense to me given some of the reviews I have read...
...like the following from...

www.forbes.com...

"So, if Rossi isn’t in it for the money, then what else could he be in it for? If his goal was the betterment of mankind, he’s going about it in a very strange way. If it’s for fame and glory, his current way of promoting the E-Cat makes no sense.

Whatever rationale Rossi has for the way he’s developed, promoted, and presented the E-Cat is a complete mystery so we’ll just have to wait to see how the whole drama plays out."

...but if he is up against vested interests in old established power sources...
...Rossi's behavour would be what I would expect.
edit on 31/10/11 by troubleshooter because: spell

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

at least he appears to be a business man with morals

Like when he got his engineering diploma from a diploma mill.

Rossi is in it for the money, he makes no secret of that ..

Actually, originally he said he would not charge any clients until the plants made money. But has since accepted money. Or claimed to have been in talks about accepting money before the plants were active.

so he's not going to take a big check from the government and go quietly into the night..

He has been soliciting checks from day one, not sure why he wouldn't take one.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

"So, if Rossi isn’t in it for the money, then what else could he be in it for?"

Odd since I saw interviews on youtube with him ( there's quite a few ) where he explained plainly that this is a business venture and he's keeping the catalyst secret until he can secure international patents to protect his interests.

CLEARLY he's in it for the money, he doesn't seem to be denying that in the very least .. but at least he's doing so responsibly .. if someone is trying to quiet this technology he could have simply taken a big check and retired .. he's not a spring chicken after all ..

He appears, at least to me, to be a business man who's both trying to introduce revolutionary technology to the world without it being squelched, while also making money in the process. it's that sort of thing that's driven technology .. it's more of a crime to allow your silence to be purchased.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sources? not saying you're being dishonest .. I've just not seen that information and would be interested in reading .. it's not come up in any of the materials I've gone over..

I guess time will tell.. if he's truly sold any units at all, I doubt they will keep quiet if they take their new toys home and they fail to function as promised..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just imagine yourself in this situation. You have just created the first free energy producing machine in (known) human history. You should want at least a bit of profit off of this, yes? Such a revolutionary design created by you?

Of course, you also know you have a target on your head by big energy cooperations, because they know you can end them all if all goes well, hence the target on your head. Yes, just releasing the blueprints would secure the machine's foundation in being used and spread like an unstoppable rebel force (more than likely), but where would your profit go?

He has entered a delicate game of chess at this point, deciding what needs to stay secret while still being able to remain credible in the eyes of scientist and critics alike. Needless to say, this should be quite interesting to watch unfold.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
reply to post by boncho

Sources? not saying you're being dishonest .. I've just not seen that information and would be interested in reading .. it's not come up in any of the materials I've gone over..

I guess time will tell.. if he's truly sold any units at all, I doubt they will keep quiet if they take their new toys home and they fail to function as promised..

I'll just refer back to previous posts of mine:

Here
and
Here
and
Here
and
Here
and
Here
and...

Just search "Boncho Rossi"....

I have covered him extensively in the past...with sources.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This will be the sore point:
(from OP article)

Rossi mentioned again that the industrial strength plants are ready for manufacturing, but there still is work to do to get authorization from government regulators for the small household units to be sold.

So what may come?

Corporations get the industrial plants,
and households will STILL be paying the Corporations too much for our energy needs in the home.

They will probably increase our power bills, to cover the cost of their new 'infrastructure'

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
at least he appears to be a business man with morals,

a business man with morals? Why ignore he was found guilty of and jailed for fraud?ote]

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
So this is a hoax right? It's hard to come up with technology and not become stinking rich.
He could patent it and sell it. It's a lie to say otherwise because he could just go to another country and do the same. He could find a government somewhere that would pay.

Also OP how about a little explanation as to what it is.. seriously I had to go read about him first and I'm still a little unsure. I just know how these alt energy things always go.

top topics

join