It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who exactly are these "Fake Jews" mentioned in Revelations 2:9 and 3:9?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Some of it is not just intelligence it is also spiritual blessings, Christians too have this spiritual blessing the Christian nations have spiritual blessings they prosper as a people, they discover new land and make good science and technology. Many scientists of the past found their discoveries through prayer and revelations, through dreams and impossible coincidences that lead them to that path.

As for the Jews they are a minority on earth, they win great battles for their survival, the Old Testament is based on a few of them winning great wars against all odds, it is funny how Einstien a Jewish decendant founded nuclear energy and this became a weapon of defence for Israel to this day. They won the 6th day war with enemies on all sides and it is said the next great war of Gog and Magog will involve all surrounding nations again in which they will win and the current instability in the Middle East points that it could go that way, Israel will win probably without lifting a finger.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I want you to watch these videos so you can learn something:

www.youtube.com...

There are 72+ videos in the collection and once you click on to the video, go to the right column and click on to what fancies you whether that be Islam, Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, Morman etc.

The first video is'nt the best.....but check out the others. It will tell you who the fake "Jews" are and also who the fake Christians and Muslims are too.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You posted this a long time ago, but I'd like to shed some light for you. The Jews he's referring to are in fact Hebrew, but they're the ones who pretty much follow the antichrist. And yes the NWO has everything to do with Revelation. It won't be 100% of course but it will be most of the countries. the rest will be wiped out, including America the last Babylon. That falls in an hour and it happens in the tail end of tribulation. also a thrid of everything gets wiped out. The end times are here. The only thing we're waiting for is the dead in Christ rising which is every dead Christian (The Brethren) Rising out of their graves or if cremated will just appear. After they rise they all get raised to heaven. shortly after that the rapture happens and thats when tribulation begins. Im almost positive (99%) the antichrist is angela merkel of germany. It's just around the corner. Anything else just ask. Im an extremely spiritual person and talk about the bible almost all day everyday haha. Its the coolest thing on this planet. God bless! I love you all

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sadly, we are all fake jews, Jews have forbidden access to Judah. They say here Nazis are tied to Rothschild. Sorry if that is true, but perhaps it is.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Char-Lee

Interesting...

Wondering whether other Christians have ever paid attention to this particular verse in the Bible?

Yes, they have and have taught on it many times in my denomination.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
www.nation.co.ke...
Maybe these are the "Fake Jews" that revelations talks about

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

The Jesuits - the black pope - the catholic church - the protocols of zion - the satanic people who are running the earth ( illuinati, rothchilds, ect....) Please, research this ..... this is the enemy of mankind right now. they are causing and financing endless war and slavery..... the NWO.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Fake Jews are the followers of Jesus, as the Revelation was written against JESUS AS SATAN
666= XXX=+++= father, son, holy spirit = JESUS

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

6 is the 6th day of the week, Friday the day JESUS was crucified, so reason they have fake Jews is the followers of the fake MESSIAH, JESUS

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventhdoor

THANK YOU!

Kabbalists, Masons, Gematria, Hermeticists, Alchemists, Sorcerers,....

"Fake Jew"

meaning anyone who worships or derives power from the false God YHVH.... Ba'al, Satan, Lucifer, any corporeal being who declares himself the one true god.... dunno what that says about the Biblical or historical Jesus.... but we must be willing to accept what has become evident to us.

I never ever saw an inscription on the wall of the House of God which had ANY sort of numerical or linguistic attributes to it.

God isn't that uptight or particular. All this killing and disagreeing and name calling is the result of confusion...

We're currently residing deep within the tower of Babylon... with a dead god as our "worshipful master"

Get it? Front and center! Attention!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CasiusIgnoranze
The verse is Jesus Himself talking to the actual Jews. These are His people because Hebrews 7:14 says that Christ came from the tribe of Judah so Jesus the Son is the Jew, not God the Father. He is saying he knows their poverty because in the end of times (Revelation=end of times), they are in a low state. Jewish people now are NOT in a low state but own many establishments now, so obviously He isn't talking to a people who are rich in the end of times. Yes, they were once slaughtered in Europe but it's specific that in the end times, the biblical Jews would still be at the bottom. Jewish people are NOT at the bottom!

Further, Jew is short for Judah. To be a Jew means that you came from the tribe of JUDAH. No religion, no conversion can make you a Jew. Christ continues on to say that He knows the people who say they are Jews and are NOT! So the people who call themselves Jews are not Jews because they do NOT identify with anything the bible says about the Tribe of Judah. Think about it.

Jeremiah 14:2 describes the people of Judah and AGAIN, they do not identify with the people who call themselves Jews to this day. You see how they say JewISH? ISH is a suffix that means to be like but is not actual. Many people are confused about Jews and Gentiles but in 2Peters 3:16, Timothy says that Paul intentionally wrote his writings to be hard to understand and that people would twist his words for their own evil intentions. If you want to Really make people upset, Revelation 1:19 describes Jesus' color and the image of Christ today does NOT identify with what the bible describes! If Christ is NOT the image that society portrays then how can His people (JEWS) be? In Hosea 4:6, God said that His chosen people are destroyed from lack of knowledge so how can ALL of His chosen people know who they are before the second coming of Christ when they are destroyed (separated, lost mentally as a people)?
ALSO, in Deuteronomy 28, that entire chapter is of God telling the children of Israel the curses that He would bring upon them for disobeying. The people who call themselves Jews have NOT went through any of those curses but I promise you, there is a people that has met every one of those curses from God. Psalm 83:4 said that nations will destroy God's chosen and make them forget who they are. 1 Kings 8: 47, says that His chosen will remember themselves in the LAND they were carried captive. Jewish people today weren't carried captive to a land, just the concentration camps. John 8:32 says the truth will set you free for a reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
aren't the fakes the ones who usurped the Merovingian bloodline? The Carolingians?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Khazars. If they're not Hebrew, they have no rightful claim to the title "Jew."
edit on 8-12-2014 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

We know that Freemasons were infiltrated by the Illuminati movement in 1776. We know know that they have since infiltrated most religions and organizations around the world.

It is interesting that the Montefiore family were originally Jewish, closely tied with the British monarchy, and Freemasons like the Rothschilds. Originally from Italy, and migrated to England, they established the "Reformed Jewish" theology in London in 1830.

The Montefiore are prominent bankers and married with the British Rothschild family. The reformed Jews are described as "progressive" and "accepting of homosexuality" which would qualify them as fake Jews. They certainly have/had money.

That said, blaming Jews fake or not is obviously a ruse, and the criminal EU Oligarchs have no problem throwing "Jews" such as the Bilderberg's under the bus. Bloodlines don't establish faith. It is quintessential demonic deception at par with blaming the Catholic church for the NWO. The catholic church is their enemy #1, and they have tried to destroy it since the days of Napoleon.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mariamante

If you only knew the truth, read the bible and you will see

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CasiusIgnoranze
Before you read on, please don't get the wrong idea because I do not intend to to cause any offence in this thread. Peace.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9
King James Version

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Could this actually be conclusive proof that the Bible is referring to the Zionist Conspiracy to bring forth the New World Order though World War 3 who don't represent the actual innocent Jewish People at all?

Would like your thoughts on this.

Peace.

around the time of the restoration people the jews had conquerered and taken as servants had subsumed the priesthood. so much so that the leader had to send back to camp for actual levitical priests that could touch the ark and live. these people are often referred to as kennites; which means descendants of Cain. it was some of these, as well as the Herodians appointed by the romans; of course, that actually were the accusers of Jesus .

it was these Jesus said you are of your father the devil he was a murderer from the start and the father of it. a liar from the start and the father of that. when he tells a lie he speak of his own. they do not hear truth because there is no truth in them. but if I lie they would believe it... etc.

Anyway the best answer is people who have infiltrated the Jews especially the priesthood and also the leaders beginning in about 400 B.C when Cyrus allowed the Jews to return to jerusalem and rebuild the temple.. but specifically it was a line of (some say physical*, some say spiritual) descent from cain (and his father) whose very purpose was to stop the salvation plan and stop Jesus at all costs. this is basically the reason for most of the crap that happened in the OT, all the slaughters, the flood and so on.

It does not mean that the jews or even just one group of them today are all pretenders.

to believe it was physical means you have to reinterpret the flood to be regional or else to twist the flesh of all types on the ark to include unlisted humans of kennite descent, or servants (not wives because Noah's families' generations were pure.) The purpose of the flood would not have escaped Noah's knowledge. He would not have knowingly continued the very thing God was acting so drastically to wipe out.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CasiusIgnoranze
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Would like your thoughts on this.

the synagogue of satan... is the banking cartel...

the Rothschild Central Banker guild which worships mammon and trades in the breath-of-life as life & health are just a commodity...

the global fractional reserve system which is designed to squeeze every drop of blood from the account holders, from cradle to grave----

the banker financial system is the Antithesis of a creator and loving God as a beacon for that religion

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In my opinion & perhaps in a contemporary sense; I would consider the fake Jews, whom Jesus mentions in Revelation 2 verse 9, to be the Rothschild & their acolytes as well as Marx & his predominately Jewish, communist followers. How long will the blood & treasure of millions upon millions cry out against the teaching & practices of these diabolical people?
Satan, himself had better take heed, for he may very well be overrun & cast from his own synagogue by such treacherous scoundrels as these!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

Khazars. If they're not Hebrew, they have no rightful claim to the title "Jew."

Right - the Ashkenazi Jews are largely descended from the Khazars, a branch of the Turks, descendants of Japheth.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That would be the Jews who follow the Talmud, or Oral Traditions, rather than the Pentateuch. Those would be 'Jews in name only,' and not true believers. Many Jews who claim Judaic practice or lineage fall into this category, hence; "the Jews who are not Jews, but the synagogue of Satan." Because, if your 'Jewish,' but don't follow the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Joseph, then you are not, really, a Jew. There are a LOT of 'Jews' who don't even believe in Genesis, claim there was no Abraham, or David, and just generally spit on the Old Testament entirely. Many consider the OT to be little more than parables, rather than actual historical events. Doesn't sound much like faithful followers of God, now does it?

BTW, for those who don't know, the Oral Traditions were what Jesus was preaching against in the Gospels, and fake Jewry as being 'whited sepulchers.' Seemingly holy, and righteous on the inside, but dead to God in their hearts. Good question, God bless.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join