It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe E.T.s are?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Something I rarely see mentioned involves the soul or spirit double. If this element of the human exists in a dimension other than the "Space Time" everyday physical reality then humans are multidimensional entities. Most humans (if you buy the idea) must be trapped during waking hours in a world where they are mainly aware of only "normal space time".

Just a seed thought...

Hmm. Very interesting. And if you just so happen to become aware of a certain extent of where your mind can go, and begin to access your spiritual self, then it seems likely that whoever is keeping us in this controlled setting (assuming that's what would be going on to keep us here) would come to you and directly manipulate your mind in such a way as to keep you grounded in the reality whereby you are most easily controlled. Of course, these are my assumptions based on what you are implying, also assuming you know what you are talking about, which I'm going to go on an act of faith here and say that you might.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Im 50/50 on ET when i look at how big the universe is, but my issue is that why do most think ET are always advanced civilization? why cant they be still in cave man phase or maybe still in single celled stage?

Well, of course they can be, but we're talking about the ones that have accomplished interstellar and/or interdimensional travel, so we're talking about ones that are advanced. And possibly millions or billions of years more advanced than we are.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Faith...........the new stupid

Faith is all you have if you believe in aliens visiting us....

just saying

And, if I produce evidence of someone who is not a terrestrial Human ...then what?

For some, there is far more than simple faith. There are those wh have been off-world and remember. for them (us) it is not a matter of faith, belief, etc. it has becme hard fact.

And, no; faith isn't the "new" stupid, its been around far too long for the "new" title.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
*snip*
...then it seems likely that whoever is keeping us in this controlled setting (assuming that's what would be going on to keep us here) would come to you and directly manipulate your mind in such a way as to keep you grounded in the reality whereby you are most easily controlled. Of course, these are my assumptions based on what you are implying, also assuming you know what you are talking about, which I'm going to go on an act of faith here and say that you might.
It is not necessarily deliberate that we are trapped. That is one possibility. Some people think there is no other element to being human at all.

I might know what I'm talking about but I could be delusional, of course. Some members might think so but they're probably full of crap.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I have also had the idea that aliens might be farming us for knowledge. Of course, someone like me, who has had an encounter such as I have with no explanation as to what exactly he saw or why is going to speculate on the possibilities of their existence. Honestly, I just want to meditate without seeing an alien every time I do.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So what helpful information can you bring to the table from your off world memories or other experiences?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
You need to be like a bird that soars - dont be 'subjected' by any of these beings you encounter.

............and no they are not f....kng 'spacemen'!

Thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Aliens are figments of peoples imaginations...the real ones are out there somewhere and might resemble these delusions but we may never know until they contact us.

I am saying that there has to be life elsewhere just not visiting us...

edit on 31-10-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Aliens are figments of peoples imaginations...the real ones are out there somewhere and might resemble these delusions but we may never know until they contact us.

So then ... just how do you explain the evidence?

There has been so much trace evidence left behind,some of it DNA, that your statements tend more toward the delusional than statements from direct experiencers. I'm not saying that all recounts of personal experience are truth, to be certain there is a good amount of delusion, but, there are still those who can "back up" their story.

So, I guess I should just refer you to my post above.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

So then ... just how do you explain the evidence?

There has been so much trace evidence left behind,some of it DNA, that your statements tend more toward the delusional than statements from direct experiencers. I'm not saying that all recounts of personal experience are truth, to be certain there is a good amount of delusion, but, there are still those who can "back up" their story.

So, I guess I should just refer you to my post above.

Aren't you the one who used to claim to be an alien? Went so far as to prove yourself wrong by having a DNA test done?

Delusion indeed.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

To say it is a figment of imagination is entirely an understatement. I mean, I experienced an alien as clear as I experience anything. Perhaps my mind is capable of producing such an elaborate hallucination, idk. All I know is that what came into my room was a lot more than I expected an alien to be.

And what if it was a hallucination? What do we really know about hallucinations. Perhaps hallucinations are just images that actually do exist but can only be accessed by certain chemicals. Can you really define reality as what humans normally experience. Perhaps what humans normally experience is only a fraction of what is actually there.

Seriously though, I don't believe it was a hallucination. That thing had a light in its eyes and an intelligence about it that I highly doubt my mind is capable of creating. Not to mention, the effects it has had on my ability to meditate.

But you are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to share my experience.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So what helpful information can you bring to the table from your off world memories or other experiences?

Helpful information? Not sure there is any.

ET's are not any different than Terrestrial Humans; they have wants, needs, beliefs, etc. just like you. And, in many cases, they look very much like Terrestrials.

Some are no more advanced than you, well, no more advanced than you should be. If the Church haddn't held you back for some 1000 years, you could easily be the ones being speculated about.

Some ET's even have DNA that is, for the most part, indistinguishable from Terrestrial Human DNA. There are differences, but, your science hasn't learned how to recognize them.

So, I guess to answer your question: ET's are just peple from a different rock. There is nothing special about us.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Aren't you the one who used to claim to be an alien? Went so far as to prove yourself wrong by having a DNA test done?

Delusion indeed.

Me thinks you are the delusional one! Have you even looked at the data? No? Didn't think so!!! Perhaps you should before you make a fool of yourself.

No, the data doesn't "prove me wrong", quite the oposite! The data shows rather clearly; "I'm not one of YOU!"

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So, I guess to answer your question: ET's are just peple from a different rock. There is nothing special about us.

Oh. So you are one that believes that E.T.s are physical beings. Well, I believe there are physical beings and non-physical beings. The non-physical beings are the ones I am most concerned about because they are the ones that I have come into contact with and they are the ones that have had an impact on my life.

I don't know what's going on, but I know something is, and it's something that most of us can't observe. And it seems that if we gain the ability to observe it, there is an intervention.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Delusion indeed.

Me thinks you are the delusional one! Have you even looked at the data? No? Didn't think so!!! Perhaps you should before you make a fool of yourself.

No, the data doesn't "prove me wrong", quite the oposite! The data shows rather clearly; "I'm not one of YOU!"

Yeah you...are not one to attempt to debunk anything. You believe your an alien..and have never provided any proof..except the DNA tests that say you are human just not from the right culture you believe you are from...

You are nothing but a human mongrel and you somehow made that into being alien.

Delusions must be kerazee to have...ahhh to live in the mentally challenged world must be so interesting...tell me what color is the sky in there...

Later...or NA noo NA noo

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The data shows rather clearly; "I'm not one of YOU!"

On this point we can vehemently agree.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Delusion indeed.

Yeah you...are not one to attempt to debunk anything. You believe your an alien..and have never provided any proof..except the DNA tests that say you are human just not from the right culture you believe you are from...

You are nothing but a human mongrel and you somehow made that into being alien.

Delusions must be kerazee to have...ahhh to live in the mentally challenged world must be so interesting...tell me what color is the sky in there...

Later...or NA noo NA noo

Nice try, but very unimformed! "mentally challanged world", just how does One "live" in such a world and get an advanced education, along with a professional career of some 40 years? Still going strong, by the way, I tried to retire, my industry won't let me. Here do this; look at the machine you are using and say; "Thank you Anthra, for this wonderful technology." I was a member of the original development team for the PC Clone. Mentally challanged people simply don't do that!

Perhaps you, kerazeesicko, should actually lok at the evidence. As opposed to taking soeone's word.

Ever think of approaching this in a civilized manner Ya know; civility and decorum can go a long way.

edit on 31-10-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

You might enjoy reading this page;
www.beyondtopsecret.com...

It has a bunch of great info all rolled into one on the phenomena of ET on earth.

*Personally I think the main ones are keepers of the ecological balance and here as observing scientists and caretakers.*

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I glanced at it. It looks very informative. I'll have to look at it later though, because I am out of time. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Helpful information? Not sure there is any.

Yes there is...

A story just made up is usually full of holes and easy to spot, while an experience is full of minute details.

The difference is in the details

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join